Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 20:21

Emilia smiled sadly. "Don't bow to me........if i was truly helping then i would be able to do more." she said softly, but until she was Queen, the people would still be hurting from taxes and from other things that she knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 20:24

"But you are doing what is helping people. You aren't trying to seek a profit or gain power from your deeds." Daburu said softly before smiling at Emilia.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 20:30

Emilia cast a glance over at him and smiled softly, but it wasn't a full smile. "I.......wish I could do more. I know it is foolish and childish to make wishes but....i hate not being able to stop these things before they happen." she was silent for a moment. "Like with Father. I would gladly give my life if it meant my father were still alive and well."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 20:36

Daburu stiffened slightly when she mentioned her father. The King had died fighting in the Fourth Guardian War, Daburu also fought in that war but on the opposite team, "I wish for the same, the queen has been...falling lately...her mind is becoming ill. If she didn't hold the traditions so tightly to her heart, she wouldn't be waiting until you were married before you take the throne." Daburu placed a hand on Emilia's shoulder, "But have strength, Princess, and always stand for your own beliefs."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 20:53

Emilia didn't smile, she knew the situation now and it was plaguing her mind. "and as with father i am powerless to help her. Mother has done so much for me, yet i can't help her this once. Who is to say that the people will not be worse off under my rule, everything is kept hidden from me so i do not even know the burdens the people face." she told, her voice getting softer the more she spoke. She was silent for a moment before flashing him a small smile. "I suppose i should be keeping a better head about these things, excuse me for my words."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 21:03

"Its not rude to speak of your concerns and perhaps people should not keep things a secret from you." Daburu stated in honest opinion, "But you have a very kind and understanding heart, you aren't going to lead your people into darkness but you will let them live free and happy."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 21:11

Emilia smiled softly, this time it was a true smile. "You're far to confidant in my abilities. " she told softly. "I hope i am able to live up to your expectations Sir Daburu." she said.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 21:23

"No, live up to yours. Mold yourself the way you see fit and not by what others demand of you." Daburu said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 21:41

The words surprised her, no one had ever told her to be the way she wanted to be.....it was always 'follow orders' or 'be a proper princess'. She couldn't help but smile. ".....Thank you Sir Daburu. I think....i will live by those words."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 21:50

Daburu smiled, "Thats good...by the way, I was meaning to ask you a question earlier but I forgot until now." He said, scratching the side of his cheek, "How did you know about the taxes if you said you didn't know?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 22:12

Emilia felt a chill go down her spine when she realized her slip up. "I was.......doing some looking around. I asked people and people told me." she told, it wasn't exactly a lie but it wasnt the whole truth either.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 22:47

Daburu looked at her for a moment before smirking, "Oh? You wouldn't be lying now, would you?" He didn't know if she was telling the truth or not and he prefered to know for sure, "Cause I have my ways of knowing."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 23:02

"I-I am not." she replied, her cheeks heating up slightly at being caught. "But i doubt that you would have ways of knowing if i were lying or not."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 23:06

Daburu did the most unthinkable after, he wrapped his arm around Emilia and drew her close to him, "It always depends on the gender." His tone was more seductive as with his look...what, he did say he had his ways! Anywho, "So tell me the for sure truth or I will have to...do things...." He left that part a secret~
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 23:17

Emilia felt her face turn bright red as she stared up at him, she was curious about what he would do if she refused to respond but.....she needed to stop things like this before they started. "I.....I was Emma." she told, averting her eyes away from him
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:05

Daburu chuckled as he ruffled Emilia's hair a little, "I thought you looked familiar but I wasn't sure since your hair and eye color is common in Oylinda." He said before bowing, "I am sorry if I had upset you with my actions though."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:07

The princess fixed her hair quickly before responding. "Do not apologize, that is what i should be doing. I'm sorry I deceived you." she told, bowing lowly to him. She felt terrible for lying to him about who she had been.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:10

Daburu chuckled, "Well then do you remember what I said about when you fidget? I still stand by that." He told her, he enjoyed being around Emilia. Poor girl was always told what to do, he thought that being at ease around her will help her find herself out.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:24

Emilia's cheeks heated once more. "It's not appropriate for a Princess to fidget." she told softly. "It will make the people think that you are worried and have no idea what to do." it was something that her mother had told her long ago and it had been etched into her brain since then.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:27

Daburu only laughed again, "Believe what you must I guess." He said with a shrug before looking in the direction of where Ivory was taken, wondering how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:50

The door was soon opened and the healer came out. "She is in a stable condition now, your majesty." the woman said with a bow. "When she is better i have one more task for you." Emilia began, she looked over at Daburu, "Please explained the situation Sir Daburu."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 00:59

Daburu nodded before turning his attention to the healer, "Ivory was born with an illness that attacks and kills her cells, its cause is unknown but is curable if the main source of the disease is taken away. If taken away, the cells that died should replace themselves. The only problem was that Ivory could not afford to have the operation and so there is a big risk of her dying while being operated on but there is a slight chance she will survive." Daburu explained, "We believe that the source of her disease is her appendix."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 09:26

The healer nodded, she was confused that the princess would ask for this for a commoner. "As soon as the child is back at full health i will examine her and preform the operation." the healer told, bowing to the princess. "I will keep you updated on her status." Emilia smiled softly. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 10:43

Daburu smiled and bowed his head to the healer, "Thank you, she and I are both grateful for your services." He said, hands clasped behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 10:47

Emilia smiled softly at this. The healer sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "It's no problem if the Princess asks for it to be done." The healer said before she began looking for different things that Emilia assumed would be used in the operation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next