Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 22:02

Leon put the heavy books on a nearby table and sighed out of exshaustion, "Have you heard the rumors?" said a voice which was probably one of the maids cleaning the library. "Yes, strange things have been happening...."
"I heard it is the work of Mastermind."
"Hush fool!" scolded another voice, "You know that he is dead."
"Then why are there still those puppets?"
Leon frowned as he pushed up his glasses, "N-Nevermind those rumors, Princess. People are still p-paranoid."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 22:07

Emilia frowned, "No Leon. I want to hear these rumors. If I don't know what is going on outside of these walls then i will not be able to help anyone." she retorted, she wanted Mastermind gone forever and nothing could change her mind about that.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 22:29

"B-But Mastermind is dead and g-gone, there is no way f-for him to come back to our r-realm." Leon said, looking pale at the very name. Leon's father died in the fourth Guardian War and so did his mother who was a healer working for the castle.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 22:38

There was a nagging at Emilia's mind but she didn't want the boy to feel the same worry that she was feeling. "Yes......you are right. It was foolish of me to wish to hear rumors about a dead man." she said looking away, she still had a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 23:08

Leon looked at the princess and frowned, "W-We must be s-strong for the kingdom." He told her, "A-And believe in ours-selves even in the d-darkest times." Leon looked down, tears brimming behind his specks, "T-T-That is what...my d-dad said...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 23:19

Seeing his tear made a frown come onto her face. She pulled her hankerchif out of the small pocket in her dress and lifted his face up to her's and she wiped away his tears with a soft smile. "He wouldn't want you to be crying. He would wish for you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 23:24

Leon looked shocked at the princess who was wiping away his tears, something like this has never happened to him before. After she was finished, he nodded his head, "O-One day, I w-will be a k-knight...j-just like m-my dad!" He declared bravely.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 23:37

Emilia was a bit surprised by his words. "Do you truly wish to be a knight?" she questioned. "If so, i believe you might possibly be the best knight of them all."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 23:39

Leon smiled and nodded before pushing his glasses up his nose again, "A-And I will learn healing...just like m-mama." He stuttered as he smiled. For such a young boy, he had big dreams.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 17:53

Emilia smiled at the boy and nodded, "if you put your mind to it then you can do anything." she told. "and i will be cheering for you all along the way."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 18:56

"T-Thank you princess!" Leon said as he bowed repeatedly. Leon looked nervously up to the princess, "I was wondering...i-if I can...j-join you in your s-studies? I h-have nothing else t-to do tod-day."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:10

"Of course. I would love to have you join me." She told brightly as she stared down at him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:13

"T-Thank you!" Leon said as he smiled and pushed up his glasses again, "It would p-probably be best if we looked f-for Chrono." Leon said as he picked up a few books he was suppose to be handing over to Chrono.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:21

Emilia nodded and held in a sigh. "That would be a good idea. Do yo have any idea of where he could be?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:23

"He said he was at the l-library but I h-have no clue where." Leon said as he looked about the shelves of books, "C-Chrono! Where are you, M-Master Chrono?" Leon called out as he looked for the cat.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:27

The cat walked around the corner with a sigh. "You don't need to shout Leon, i'm right here." he said with a sigh. Emilia smile lightly. "Hello again Chrono."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:29

Leon jumped since he couldn't see over the books and one book hit the top of his head, "S-Sorry!" He said as he picked the books up again, "I h-have found the b-books you requested. The Archives M-Master wishes me to t-tell you not to tear the p-pages."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:45

"Thank you Leon." he said as he jumped up on the table and pushed one of the books towards where Emilia was standing. "Begin reading this one please Princess."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 19:47

Leon shifted on his feet, as if not knowing what to do. He wanted to ask Chrono if he could study with the princess since he didn't go to school. Leon know how to read and write and knew some things but history and math, he didn't know those. Leon looked at the ground, too nervous to speak.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 21:15

Chrono pushed a separate book towards Leon. "Read this Leon." he told. The cat had other things on his mind, he was still suspicious of Daburu and the thoughts were plaguing him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 21:38

Leon nodded and sat across from the princess, reading the book on Oylinda history. It was dead silence which only made the little boy more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 21:49

After finishing part of the book the Chrono had given her, Emilia sighed and set it down. "Chrono, why am i reading this book?" she questioned. "I've read it so many times that it is embedded into my brain." she told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 21:53

Leon looked up to Emilia with wide and curious eyes, "You have? I have never been allowed to read the books in the archives. This is the first time I have." The boys stutter was gone, it only happened when he met someone new.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 21:59

Emilia frowned slightly, she didn't understand why not everyone was allowed to read the books. Chrono looked over at the girl. "It is because your mind is still like a child's. You think the world should be fair, when take over as Queen nothing will ever be fair."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:11

"Its the balance in the world that makes it so, for every good act, a bad reaction must occur." Said a very old man as he came into the library. Leon put the book down and quickly stood up, "M-Master Ravlet!" Ravlet was the Archives Master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next