Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:57

"You truly are a kind spirit." Daburu said with a loopsided smile, "I am going to be attending the party since tomorrow night is my night off." He decided to inform her before chuckling a bit and rubbing the back of his neck, "Though I think Chrono will be watching me the whole time."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:08

"I don't understand why Chrono is so rude to you, i'll make sure to speak to him about it." she told, her smile melting into a frown before she bowed. "i am extremely sorry for his behavior."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:15

"Maybe he has a little crush on you and he is jealous." Daburu said light-heartedly as he shrugged though he knew the real case, Chrono just didn't trust him but it didn't matter to him, he just needed the princess on his side.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:18

The theory made Emilia laugh and shake her head. "I doubt that, Chrono isn't a very jealous cat. He just worries far to much for his own good." she told. she was curious why it was only Daburu that Chrono didn't seem to trust.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:31

Daburu shrugged with a smile, "Well I am a big boy and I am sure I can handle the little kitty." He said before chuckling, "I should get some rest as with you, I hope you sleep well, Emilia."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:36

"You as well. Good night Sir Daburu." Emilia said before entering her room. She was a bit confused as to why Chrono hadn't returned yet but didn't bother to stay awake much longer.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 21:46

See the moon shining up into the night
Let its light guild you to somewhere safe
It will keep all the shadows far away
And I hope it will let us meet someday

"That's a very pretty song." Ivory gasped as she turned to see Daburu who smiled at her and she giggled, "You should be sleeping."

"I am just so very excited! I only wished I had something nice to wear."

"Just wear your smile and you will lite up the room." Ivory beamed at him and he did so back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9