Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:42

Emilia bowed once more, "Thank you mother." she stood straight again though. "May i be excused so that i may take Ivory back to her room so she may rest?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:45

"Yes you may." The Queen said and Ivory bowed again, "Thank you both for allowing me to stay, if there is any way I can pay you back."
"No need to, Ivory. Just get well." said the Queen.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:51

Emilia smiled softly, her mother might not be completely there but she still had a heart. "Come Ivory, we need to get you back." she said before leading the girl out of the room.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:58

Ivory nodded and began to follow Emilia, "Emilia, I have a request to make...i-if it isn't too much! I mean if you can't then I have no problem." Ivory said as he fiddled with the sleeve of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:04

Emilia glanced back at the girl, with a kind smile on her face. "What is it?" she would do her best to help the girl while she was there, it was the least she could do.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:07

"I was wondering...if I could be employed at the castle." Ivory said in a meek voice, desperately hoping that she would be able to. She had no family and the place she was living in was always so cold and damp.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:14

Emilia's smile faded a bit, "I would say yes.....but it isn't up to me. It's up to Mother. I'm not Queen yet so i'm unable to make any real decisions about anything." she told, she wished she could give the girl a job but.....her mother would have to agree.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:16

Ivory looked down and nodded, "I...I really hope...she does." Her voice was soft and almost broken, she didn't want to live alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:24

Before opening the door to the infirmary, Emilia turned and got down on her knees. "I swear to you, on my blood, i will do my best to convince her to let you stay." she said, making and x over her heart to show her swearing.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:27

Ivory gasped, surprised and shocked that the princess was on her knees infront of her, "P-Please, Emilia, you need not to kneel for me." Ivory said in a timid tone.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:56

Emilia laughed lightly. "I am not fit to be a Princess if i do not know how to knee before other.s"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 01:02

"But I am just a peasant. You need not to kneel before such a low rank." Ivory said, confused still before kneeling in front of the princess and taking hold of both her hands, "Please? Stand Emilia."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 01:15

"As you wish." The princess said before standing again. "Let's get you back inside, i think you've had enough excitement for the moment. "
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 01:21

Ivory giggled and got up as well, she seemed to have gotten more pale in the short amount of time she had been up. Her skin was more cold as well.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 01:26

Emilia led the girl back in. "I better be off, Chrono will be mad if i don't go do my studies. I will visit you later though."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 01:29

Ivory nodded and smiled, "Thank you so much Emilia and I hope you do not get into too much trouble from...Chrono....yes?" She said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 08:36

Emilia laughed softly and nodded. "I hope you feel better soon." she said before leaving the room and heading to the large library that she was forced to sit in day after day.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 18:50

Something small ran into her from behind and fell with an "Uff!" along with a crash of books. "You really must stop running in the halls, Leon." Daburu said as he calmly walked up to the small blond haired boy who was grabbing for his glasses. The large round specks were placed on his face so that his large chocolate eyes could see, "Y-Yes, Sir Daburu." And began to collect the books when he noticed who he ran into, "P-Princess! I am s-so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 20:01

Emilia smiled at the boy and picked up a few books near her. "It's alright. Here you go." she said holding out the books for him before she stood and brushed off her dress. "Really don't worry about it, i'm fine." she told hoping that the boy wouldn't start panicing.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 20:43

"Y-Yes, Princess!" Leon said as he bowed repeatedly. Leon was the apprentice to the Records Master and his hands were always very careful with his work but he had a stutter. He piled the books on again, "I m-must take these to the l-library." Daburu looked at Emilia, "I am on patrol in this section."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 21:26

Emilia smiled softly at the boy, "Would it be alright if i walked with you? I was just heading to the library." she told. She looked over at Daburu and smiled, he was always hard at work. "Ivory is awake if you wish to go speak to her."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 21:31

Daburu bowed his head, "Thank you, Emilia. Ivory and I appreciate the help she is being given." He said in a very formal way before leaving, Leon blinked his curious chocolate eyes. "A-Ah! Yes!" He said, bowing repeatedly, "I would be most honored, P-Princess!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 21:35

Emilia was surprise with how formal Daburu had been, he usually seemed much more relaxed, even around her. She shrugged it off and turned back to Leon. "Shall we go then?" she questioned with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 21:41

"Y-Yes, Princess." Leon said as he bowed again, hurrying off to the library, "M-Master Chrono!" He called out, "I have t-the books and I r-ran into the princess!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 21:48

Emilia smiled at the boy, he seemed to be so worried all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next