Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 20:45

Emilia didn't straighten form her bow though. "Even so. There was nothing that you have done to warrant him harassing you." She said softly before standing straight again. "If he returns seek me out and I will make sure that he stays away from you." she told, the look on her face was blank, she was obviously still hurt that even her best friend was trying to run her life.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 20:51

Daburu looked at Chrono before turning back to the princess, "I will keep it in mind." He said before bowing again. He wouldn't though since Chrono never really bothered him to a certain point but still, he knew he could handle him in both forms, "You should return to your studies, a healthy mind keeps a healthy body." He quoted before chucking.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:01

A small smile drifted onto her face. "I suppose. Have a good evening Sir." she said, bowing once more before turning on her heel, casting a sad look to chrono before she walked back to the library.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:05

As soon as she was out of sight and ear range, Daburu sighed, "See why its such a bad idea to control everything she does?" He said without looking to Chrono, "Let her blossom, Chrono, but keep an eye out for her in the far off distance."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:20

Chrono glared over at the man. "The Princess needs to be watched over. To keep her safe from people who are out to hurt her." He said, hinting at Daburu. He didn't want Emilia get hurt and if she ended up hating him then so be it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:24

"Aren't you listening? I just said to keep an eye on her but also let her have some room to grow." Daburu said annoyed, "And don't be so picky, geez. I told you I have no romantic interest in her so just drop it." Daburu glared at Chrono, this was why he annoyed him so much.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:55

Chrono sighed and turned away, "Just watch your back." he muttered before he left the man alone and walked back to the room
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:56

Daburu glared at Chrono before mumbling, "Stupid cat...." And going to his bed. He flopped down and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 22:06

Late in the night after everyone was asleep, Emilia snuck out of her room in clothing she wouldn't usually be wearing. She was going to go live, for at least a day. One day where no one would tell her what to do and where she could just be herself.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 22:13

Daburu woke up, it was very late in the night which he found perfect for a summer night walk. There was a lake near by that he liked to go to, it was peaceful and pleasant. He got dressed and hopped out from the window, leaving his door locked.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 22:29

Emilia noticed him and almost squeaked in terror when she saw him. She hadn't been expecting to see anyone out this late the way she was going.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 10:47

Daburu saw a young lady who gasped at him, he gave her a quizzical look, "Hello? I am sorry if I scared you." She looked very familiar.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 11:27

Emilia averted her eyes. "I-it's alright sir." She said quickly,trying to disguise her voice.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 11:48

"Honestly I didn't mean to startle you, I am out for a walk." He said looking up to the moon, "How about I walk you to where you need to go? I do know this tavern and sells good fish cakes."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 11:53

"Oh. Um would you be willing to lead me there?" She questioned, glad he didn't recognize her. "I'm not from around here, so I admit I am a bit lost"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 11:56

"Its alright." Daburu said as he smiled at her, "I am Daburu, what is your name?" He asked as he stuffed his arms into his pockets at looked at her, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:14

"Em.........Emma. My name is Emma. It's a pleasure to meet you Daburu." She said flashing him a soft smile, she had been worried about leaving for a day but now she was rather excited.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:17

Daburu smiled, "Its a pleasure to meet you too, Emma." He said as they walked in the moonlight, stars shining bright in the sky. They quickly found the tavern and he guided her in but kept very close, "Keep to me, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:26

Emilia nodded before bowing lowly "thank you very much sir." She said before straightening and walking closer to him. Hopefully the moonlight would make her look a bit different.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:37

They took a seat and he ordered two glasses of water and fish cakes. A drunk man suddenly came up and sat next to Emma, "Aren't you a pretty lass, hows about we have some fun~" He said before taking another drink. "She is with me." Daburu said in a calm way. "Hey pal, I saw her first."
"How? She came in with me." The drunk looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:46

Emilia stared at the man with obvious innocence. "Um........I am having fun with this kind sir, I am very sorry but I must decline." She said politely not really understanding what the man had been asking.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:49

The drunk man frowned, "Awe but I just wanna bit of a dance is all." Daburu didn't trust people and so it was no surprise that he didn't trust the man, "Ah! Fine! I will leave, damn royal guards...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 12:52

Emilia frowned. " there is absolutely nothing wrong with the royal guard. They are effective and do their jobs well." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 13:41

"They are thieves and cowards!" Daburu made no attempt to defend his position, "The kingdom charges too much to live and if we don't pay, they sick their guards on us."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 14:00

Emilia was surprise at this. " that isn't right......." She had never heard that this was going on. She looked slightly more serious now. "I should have a word with them." She said, forgetting that she was dressed as a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next