Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 10:53

Daburu nodded, "I believe now that Princess should retire to her room to sleep. I will be having to do the same." He said before looking at Emilia, "Good night Princess." Then left.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 10:57

Emilia sighed and bowed to the healer before turning and going to her room. Chrono greeted her, but it wasn't exactly a nice greeting. "Where were you last night?" he questioned, his red eyes glaring up at her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:04

Pop the bubbles in the skies
Pop, pop, pop all in the night
Dim the lights of lightning bugs
To make room for shining sun!

Daburu stopped when he heard the all too familiar tune. He looked to his left and glared as a skeletal black figure crept out from the shadows, "Master wants to know if you have gained the Princess's attention." The mouth didn't move but its words were clear in misty hisses. "Nearly, tell Master that something like this cannot be gained over night." The puppet stared at Daburu for a moment, "You better not go soft on her, we need this land, this power."
"Understood." Daburu said with a nod before the puppet melted into the shadows and Daburu sighed.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:11

After explaining everything to Chrono, Emilia went out onto her balcony and stared up at the sky and sang a small tune that she used to hear. It made her feel better. Before she went to bed though, her thoughts were plagued with all of her uncertainties.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:14

Daburu yawned and went to bed, he was tired and hoped that Ivory would be alright....

The next morning was the usual. Get up, eat, get changed, and head out for morning patrol.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:20

The next morning Emilia woke before Chrono and quickly slipped into one of her dark blue dresses before leaving her room. She walked quietly to the Healers room, she was planning on checking on Ivory. She should have gone straight to her studies but she felt that checking on Ivory was more important.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:27

Plucks of sad notes echoed in the halls, the words weren't heard clearly but one would be able to hear the sad notes being sung.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:29

Emilia frowned when she heard the music so she picked up her pace. When she got to the infirmary the healer let her in to Ivory's room. "Good Morning." she greeted softly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:35

Ivory stopped and smiled, still looking a little pale, "Hello Princess, I am very thankful for your help." Ivory spoke in a soft tone, "Though I am confused of how I got into the castle...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:40

"Please, just call me Emilia." The Princess told with a soft smile. "Sir Daburu found you on the road and brought you here." she informed. "He explained your illness to me as well. I do not know if you have been informed but.....you will be having your operation."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:43

Ivory looked surprised and shocked, "B-But I have no money!" She exclaimed quickly, looking like she was about to cry, "And they said it was too late for me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:53

"It's not going to cost you anything." Emilia told as she walked over to the girl. "Don't cry.....our healer will reexamine you once you are fully healed and she will do everything in her power to help you."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 11:58

Ivory's violet eyes watered, "E-Emilia...I...." She started but couldn't hold on and began to cry, she had no one in her life that offered her actual help. They had only pitied her.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:02

Emilia smiled softly at the girl and pulled her into a hug. "I'm not going to just sit here and not help you." she told, holding the girl close and petting her hair. "and......even after that if you ever need my help just come and find me."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:16

"I thank you so much, Emilia. You will be a wonderful queen." Ivory said, sniffling softly. "Princess, your mother wishes to speak to you." said a guard at the door of Ivory's room. She looked at Emilia with a look that almost pleaded for Ivory to come along too.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:18

Emilia looked over at the guard, rather surprised at the summons. "Are you feeling well enough to come with us Ivory?" she questioned, when she noticed the look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:23

"Oh yes, yes I am!" Ivory said before slowly and carefully standing up. The injuries had been minor, there was just many but she was fine. Ivory walked very close to Emilia, she was shy about meeting the queen.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:35

When Emilia entered the room her mother was in, she bowed. "Good morning mother. You wished to see me?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:40

"Good morning, Emilia. I heard that Daburu had brought in an injured girl last night and brought her to you." She said before her eyes looked over to Ivory who hid nervously behind Emilia.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 12:51

Emilia nodded, "Yes mother." she gestured to Ivory. "This is the girl mother, Her name is Ivory." she told. Emilia was a bit worried that her mother would send the girl away. Even if she did though, Emilia had a plan.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 18:55

Ivory bowed, "It is an honor to meet you, your highness." She said in a dove like voice but the Queen frowned, "Why did Daburu bring her here instead of a different healer?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 19:12

Emilia was silent, she truly had no idea but she did have a guess. "Ivory is very dear to him and I suppose he did not want her to be left in the hands of someone that might not care about saving her. I believe that is why he brought her here." The princess responded, keeping the formal tone of voice that she had to keep when speaking to her mother.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:08

The queen pursed her lips together, "Alright but darling, you must inform him that we cannot bring every ill person to the royal healer. As soon as she is well, she must leave." Ivory looked a little sad, she liked the princess and really wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:22

Emilia looked back at Ivory before looking back up at her mother. "I have a request Mother. Ivory is very ill and needs an operation to be done on her or she will die. If she could stay......just for that." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22 2013, 23:35

"As I said, she can only stay until she is well but its your responsibility to look after her." Sighed the Queen, "I will allow you only this once but you cannot do this continuously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next