Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:14

Emilia stood and bowed to the man. "Good day Master Ravlet." she greeted softly, keeping her eyes to the ground as she bowed.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:17

"You can rise, Princess, no need to bow to an old man as myself." He said before chuckling before setting his eyes on Chrono and Leon, "We have a guest arriving soon. He is an old friend of the queens and hasn't seen her for a long time. I was told to have everyone get ready to greet him." Leon blinked his chocolate eyes, "Wait and I am to meet him too?" Ravlet nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:26

Emilia stood straight one more, her eyes lightened with slight excitement. It was rare they got visitors that was friends with her mother. "I should go get into something more presentable then."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:29

"Oh but you are already lovely." Ravlet chuckled before bowing, "But if you must then you must, come Leon, lets get you changed as well." Leon nodded and hurried off with the old Archives Master.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:34

Emilia smiled, "Thank you Master Ravlet." she said, bowing once more before turning to Chrono. "My studies can wait." was all she said before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:46

It was hours later when the messenger told the Queen and Princess that the guest had arrived. Daburu, Ravlet, Leon, even Ivory was there. They all stood in their respected places as two guards opened the door to let the old friend inside, it was a man and a woman.

The man had darkish blonde hair and a hazel eye, his left eye was covered by an eye patch. He wore a black pants with a long burgundy coat with gold trim over a white shirt, he also wore black buckle boots. He had a noble yet dangerous air around him, he looked like he had a heart as hard as steel. His hazel eye quickly glanced over to Leon, a flash of curiosity crossed over his eye before returning back to the Queen. "Your Highness, Princess." The man said as he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:54

The elf woman bowed to the Queen and Princess, keeping quiet out of sheer respect for being near royalty.

Emilia had donned a pale green dress to accent her eyes, she was intrigued by the strangers. Especially the elf, she had never met an elf before so it was something entirely new to her. But as out of custom, she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 22:59

"The princess doesn't seem to remember me." The man said, his hazel eye looking at Emilia, "I am Captain Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort. This is Healer Mikasa of the Bandsworth Prison Fort." Nick said as he gestured to Mikasa before turning back to Emilia and smiled at her, "I believe the last time I saw you...it was your 10th birthday."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 23:06

Emilia searched her memories for a moment before she recognized the male, she smiled softly at him. "It is a pleasure to see you once more Sir Nicholas, and it a pleasure to meet the Lady Mikasa." she said with a small polite bow. Mikasa smiled up at the girl, "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Your Majesty."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 23:12

Nick beamed, "I have even brought you a belated birthday present...or is it an early birthday present?" He thought aloud as he scratched the side of his cheek before pulling out a small wooden box, "A friend of mine made it and I thought you might like it." Inside was a silver and gold bracelet, the metals mended together seamlessly, "He is a Metal Guardian." Nick explained.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 23:22

Emilia took the bracelet out and slipped it onto her wrist without hesitation, then she bowed to Nick. "Truly, Sir you are too kind to me." she told with a soft smile. She vaguely remembered that Nick was always this nice, she wondered why all people weren't as nice.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 23:32

Nick bowed again before looking to the Queen. "If you do not mind me asking but why, after all this time, you wish to visit us?" The Queen asked but seemed to know already by the way she smiled and by the way Nick's face changed to a sudden shade of red and coughed in discomfort, "I am here on a simple visit, a vacation if you will." He said, trying to make it sound official.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25 2013, 23:37

Mikasa's smile turned slightly triumphant. Emilia's grew, she was a little excited and hoped that Nick and Mikasa would be staying at the castle, it would be more exciting.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 00:12

"Well you are welcomed to stay at the castle, Nicholas." The Queen said as she smiled gracefully and Nick bowed, "I would be honored." The Queen nodded and turned to her subjects, "This is the Archives Master, Revlet and his assistant, Leon." Both bowed their heads as Nick bowed to them too, "And this is Daburu who is one of the royal guards assigned to the protection of the royal family." Daburu bowed as well before Nick's attention turned to Ivory who looked very nervous. "And who is this charming young lady?" Ivory blinked before realizing he was talking about her which made her cheeks turn red, "I am Ivory." And she bowed, Nick bowed too, "It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 00:15

Mikasa couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed. She had never been in a castle before and she was in awe, though she covered it very well. She smiled when Nick spoke to the young girl, she was glad she had forced him to have a vacation.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 00:19

"We will have a celebration of our long awaited reunion." Smiled the Queen which meant it would be a party but it was like she read his mind since she added that it wasn't going to be too formal. Even the Queen liked a little bit of a liveliness, "It shall be tomorrow night." Nick nodded as he smiled, "Tomorrow night it is. I might be able to talk Baina into coming but please...no Council members." The Queen nodded, still gracefully smiling, "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 27 2013, 23:21

Emilia was excited about the party, it wasn't a usual thing. Unfortunately though, it meant that she would have to be on her best behavior.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 22:25

The matters of the party were discussed. It was going to be small and Nick planned on inviting Baina, the Queen planned on bringing her friends (which was a whole crap load...). "Emilia, who would you like to bring over to the party?" her mother asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 22:28

Emilia looked up at her mother, pausing to think for a moment. She didn't really know many people that didn't work in the palace. "I would like to invite Miss. Ivory and any of her friends." the female told with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:27

The Queen beamed at her daughter, "Such a kind heart she has, inviting the less fortunate to attend." Nick nodded his silent agreement while wondering if Fox should come along too...then figured she would probably smack him really hard which he didn't want...ever.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:31

Emilia smiled sheepishly at her mother's words, she wasn't really think of it like that......Ivory was just one of her few friends so it just felt right to her. Mikasa looked over at Nick with a tiny smile. "We should invite Fox, she would be alright with the party if she were allowed to wear what she wished."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:39

"Thats true...." Nick mumbled under his breath before sighing, "I will see if she wants to come along then." The Queen nodded and stood up, "Daburu, can you accompany my daughter to her chambers?" Daburu nodded and stood.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:43

Mikasa smiled softly at her love. "If you invite Lavi as well there would be a greater chance that she would agree to coming." the elf told. Emilia smiled slightly over at Daburu. "Thank you Sir." she said before she began the walk back to her room.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:47

Nick muttered more under his breath as he walked Mikasa to her room, glaring at a few guards who gave his Mikasa lustful eyes. Once they got to her room, Nick opened the door for her and bowed his head, "I just need to run an errand, I will be back shortly."

Daburu bowed to Emilia, "Thank you for inviting Ivory, she will love it." he said softly to Emilia.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:51

Mikasa nodded and entered the room, and taking her hair out of it's long braid.

Emilia couldn't help as her smile grew. "You don't have to thank me, Miss. Ivory is a kind child. I would do just about anything to see her smile." she told. "I can't stand to see children alone or hurting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways   Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt Paths Lead Different Ways
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next