Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:32

Rowan shook Fleur gently until she woke up, "Wake up, you need to pack. You and Copper are going to Melanda with Kevin." He said. Copper and Kevin weren't in the infirmary, they were already getting ready. Rowan then walked out of the infirmary to check up on the two boys.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:40

Fleur was not pleased with being woken up, but she sat up, the pain in her middle gone for the most part. She slipped her legs off the bed. "how long do we have?" she questioned as she stood up and began to arrange her hair better than what it had been.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:45

"As soon as you are done, you leave. Copper will fill you in on what is going on, just hurry and...tell your mother I wish her well." Rowan said before disappearing. He added the last part because he thought that before you leave, you should say a few nice words to your family.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:56

Nodded and quickly left the room and began walking home. She at least knew the name of the weird Star man, though she would stick to the name that she had given him.

She opened the door to her home, "Mother?" she called out as she walked in and searched for the woman.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:07

A wooden spoon suddenly came flying at Fleur and stuck into the wall just inches from her head, "Do you have any idea how worried I was when I found out you were injured and asleep for two days?" Said a woman who came in, waving another wooden spoon as she scold her daughter. The woman had long black hair and icy blue eyes, she had an elegant and graceful body but was deadly nonetheless. No wonder Karven was all hot for her (lol). She planted her fists on her hips, "Your father would have throttled Rowan for hurting you, that poor young man. You know how he reacts if you get hurt that badly."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:17

"Nice to see you too mother." Fleur said, not at all surprised with greeting. "It was just a training exercise that went out of hand. Things happen mother and some can't be helped." She told as she ran a hand through her hair. Fleur obviously got most of her looks from her mother. She began walking towards her room. "Speaking of things that go out of hand, i'm leaving for a while. I am accompanying someone to go see Melanda." she told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:21

"Who and why are you going to Melanda?" No one from other Creeds simply went to other Creeds unless it was for a good reason. And Melanda's specialized in the Healing Arts. Her mother frowned, "You're not that hurt, are you?" Her tone changed to a very worried one, she worried about all her children and her husband, "Sweetie, who is that hurt to go there?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:35

Fleur smiled over at her mother, "I'm fine mother. It's a boy. He's injured and he really needs help." she told as she began pulling out three more kimonos and began putting one of them on. "I wouldn't be going if the boy wasn't hurt." she told as she the other kimonos in a satchel.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:37

Her mother frowned even more, "A boy? You mean a child was that grievously hurt?" Her mother couldn't stand to see children in pain, "What is his name? How old is he? Where are his parents?" Her mother way was showing great concern for a little boy she knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:54

"Yes mother, but he's going to be alright. That's why i'm helping." she told as she pulled her satchel over her head. "His name is Kevin, he is originaly from the realm but he has been living in the Star realm." she kept her words vague. His story wasn't hers to tell. "If i'm not back by the time father returns, please tell him not to worry."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:04

"Wait then before you leave." She said before going to the kitchen and coming out with a small package, "Here is some food and some money for provisions along the way. As soon as you get to Melanda, send me a message." Her mother then smiled, "Your father does that so I always know he is safe somewhere. He even sent a message while captured by the enemy."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:09

Fleur couldn't help but smile at her mother. "Of course i will, don't worry. I'm a big girl and it's not just me going. So i will be fine." she assured. he girl took the food and money with a smile before hugging her mother. "I'll be back before you know it."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:12

"Alright, please be safe." Her mother said before hugging her back and giving a kiss on her forehead. "And if that man you are going with gets any ideas of doing anything to you and your innocence, I want you to kick him hard in the nads." Her mother told her in a serious manner as she wagged a finger at Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:16

Fleur could help but smirk. "I've already been planning it, so I will have no issue with that." she told with a small chuckle. "I won't let him do anything to me." she told giving her mother one more hug. "I'll see you later mother."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:21

Her mom waved to her as Fleur left. When Fleur got to where she was suppose to go, Copper was strapping on an odd pair of gloves and Kevin was laying on the ground, he looked up and grinned at Fleur, "So you ready to go, sexy thang?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:26

Fleur's smile faded when she heard his words. "Don't make me hit you before we've even left yet." she told, rolling her eyes. She walked over to the side of the home and pushed down on a part of the wall and it opened, it was her sword. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:38

Copper nodded and punched his fists together, Kevin was lifted off the ground with a metal sheet under him, "So we can have our hands free just in case, also it will be a smoother journey for him since he won't get bumped."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:52

"Wow, a smart idea from you? I'm rather shocked." she muttered. She was glad that Kevin would have a smooth ride. She smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:55

"That isn't the only thing I can surprise you with~" He said in an obvious dirty way. He chuckled as he walked pass her, making for Kevin was between them for Kevin's sake, "You have sharper hearing so you go to the back but I have sharper eyes so I will take front."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:02

Fleur dead panned and rolled her eyes. "Keep talking to me like that and you won't be able to speak ever again." she threatened. "That is a good idea though, again surprising." she said. It was a good plan, she would be better suited for the back rank.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:07

They walked up till the forest when Copper stopped, "Is there anyway around the forest or do we have to cut straight through?" He knew that Melanda was North Creed and Vadaco was South Creed.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:22

"I only know of the way striaght in." she told as she stared at the forest. "I'll be chancy but it'd be better to go that way then a way we don't know" she told as she made a small hair band out of her darkness and pulled her hair back getting it out of her way.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:30

"Alright, stay on guard." He said before pulling free the rod that was looped to his belt. It looked like it wouldn't even be able to hurt a fly but in the hands of a metal guardian, it was a lethal weapon.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:36

Fleur nodded and pulled out her sword. "Of course." she said with a nod as she walked around. She looked around the forest, and watched for any signs of movement as they walked. She was silent as she did this.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 10:22

For the 1st day going through the forest, nothing tried to attack them. Once in a while, Kevin would start to whimper to which Copper or Fleur would sing to him. They stopped near a waterfall, going into the cave hidden behind. Copper checked the cave out and once giving it the ok, the two set up camp.

Copper pulled out a pouch of a herb mix and set it beside him. He then made a pot and filled it with water to boil before going to check on Kevin. Along the way, Copper would check on the boy and had noticed him looking a little ill earlier. He placed a hand on Kevin's forehead before glaring at nothing in particular, "Its getting worse...." He said before going back to the pot that began to boil, he tossed in some of the herbs before taking the pot off to let it cool down a little. "His skin is pale yet flushed, also he is very warm. Much warmer then he is suppose to be. He has already developed a fever which explains why he has been having so many nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: