Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 01:20

Fleur deadpanned when she heard the familiar voice of the man, "Oh great it's you." she muttered. "It looks like you had fun out there. This wouldn't have happened if you had just listened to my warning." she responded as she pushed her black hair over her shoulders. "so has the boy woken yet?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 01:32

Copper shook his head, "No and you were out for almost two days." Copper said with a straight face. "Seino has gone to our kingdom to get a healer. Each creed specializes in different feilds of war. We specialize in the healing arts while Akuma is offense. The other two are defense and enchancment.." Rowan explained to Copper, "But it will take a while for him to get there and then return."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:30

She eyes widened a bit when she heard how long she was out but she went back to being straight faced quickly. "Oh...." was all she could say, she knew that he would get back in time for Kevin she just had a feeling. But she was also feeling something else, a bit of a panic, she wondered if her mother had been told what happened and if someone had sent a letter to her father. If they had, she was not looking forward to whatever punishment would be thrown on her. She let out a sigh and look up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:35

"We haven't told anyone what actually happened." Copper said, leaning on his fist with a smirk on his face, "Told everyone we got our asses kicked by Rowan, thought it would be more beleivable."

"Also, I sent a letter to your father about Akuma's disappearance. Copper was unable to find anything in the forest so he must be further away." Rowan said, still looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 10:46

"What is that look for?" Fleur questioned as she noticed the way Copper was looking. Then turned her attention to Rowan. "That's good, he'll probably be back quicker than expected then." The girl carefully slid her legs over the edge of the bed and begin to force herself up, it was like her legs were still asleep. She ignored the feeling, she knew she needed to get home since she had been gone for so long and she wasn't going to let anyone tell her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:05

Rowan withdrew his sword, the blade near Fleur's throat, "Get out of bed and I will tie you down. Your family was notified that you were hurt...training with me...I rather not be scold by that woman again if she sees you in your current condition." The look of Rowan's face was a look of dread, he didn't understand how Fleur was able to put up with the scold that woman did. Copper snickered, "Yeah, that was funny...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:14

Fleur glared at the blade at the throat and then at the demon holding it, before a smirk graced her face. "Well, the almighty Rowan is scared of my mother." she scoffed, of course Fleur was used to her scolding so lately she had just been going against it no matter the scolding. It was her father who she was wary of. "I'm fine Rowan, Mother will be needing me and so i need to go." she told planly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:29

"No, you are staying up." Rowan protested, Copper only sitting back and watching the fun. Rowan's breath started to freeze in a mist which only ment one thing, he was activating his power. Rowan twisted the blade so that the flat surface faced her and pushed her back onto the bed before forming ice bonds that held her down. Copper laughed aloud.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:33

Fleur glared at the male. Knowing her ice abilities weren't strong enough to get rid of the ice binding her. The girl pouted but hearing Copper laugh made her turn her glare to him. "I will end you." she said, her voice filled with venom. She didn't see anything funny about the situation, in fact she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:50

"I will tie you down too if you annoy me." Rowan told Copper who was left in a fit of giggles. "Awe fine, fine." he said before laying back down and closing his eyes. A whimper was heard from over Kevin's bed, Rowan went back to leaning on the wall. Knowing that Fleur would worry about why the boy was doing such, he sighed, "He has nightmares, I don't know what but he does." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:55

Hearing Kevin whimper made her frown. She wanted to try and comfort him but since she was tied down she couldn't. ".......Rowan let me up. I swear on my life that i won't leave this room." her voice was soft and her eyes never strayed from Kevin. She had always had a soft spot for children.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 13:12

Rowan looked over to her, about to reply when a bolt of metal shot at the binds and shattered them. Neither men said anything and Copper acted like he didn't do anything, but Kevin was always the Tower's child. Everyone cared deeply for the little boy, especially Jack, and Copper promised Jack that he would look after Kevin when Jack wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:39

Fleur almost gasped in surprise when the metal bolt broke her binds. Her gaze snapped back over to Copper, "....Thank you?" she muttered before she threw her legs off of the bed and stood, her legs felt better than the first time she stood. She carefully made her way over to Kevin's bed and she gently sat down and stroked his hair softly. As a gently melody left her lips, "Watch for the moon against the black and the red; I will be watching the same way; You are never along as long as I am there; In your memories and heart;" she sang softly hoping to help make his nightmares leave. She wasn't the best singer but she could carry a tune. "So close your eyes and remember the days; When we four had become one; And sing you good-bye in a melody; That's been with us since the very first time; And I will not leave and I'll keep you safe; So sleep away and dream; As long as the moon shines bright; I will always be there for you. "
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:44

The two men watched and listened, the song she sang was an old lullaby that was made during the Creed War. The Creeds lived against each other but united after the war but many people lost their lives. Rowan's family died in that war and the last thing his mother did was sing him that song, he closed his eyes. Kevin's whimpers settled down, sleeping more at ease. Kevin maybe a 10,000 year old half dragon but he was still just a little child, he shouldn't have been dragged into war but no one gave him a chance to grow like he should have.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:51

Fleur smiled softly when she heard his whimpers. She wished there was something more she could do. "Hush child, no harm shall befall you here." she muttered, it was something her mother told her when she was a child on the days when her father was gone and she was scared to sleep.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:55

Copper looked away, knowing that that wasn't true. She didn't know what happened to Kevin before he came to the Star Realm but Jack, while Kevin was very sick one day, was trying to repair his mind. He found a small section of Kevin's memories that he (Kevin) wasn't able to see. Jack later told Baina what he saw and ordered everyone not to tell Kevin. It was unlike Copper to look so sad or dark but the look on his face was that of pain. No child should go through what Kevin had to...
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:13

The demon girl force herself to stand again. "Why does he have nightmares?" she questioned, staring down at him with saddened onyx eyes before turning around to face the men in the room. She wondered why a child would have dreams terrible enough to make him whimper in pain.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:29

Rowan looked to Copper who looked like he didn't want to answer but knew if he didn't, she would be mad at him...and probably kill him. He sighed as he sat and made a gesture for her to sit down, waiting until she did before he started.

"A long time ago, Kevin lived in the Moon Realm in Melanda. His father was a dragon who would later become king and his mother, what other thought, was a demon...but she was actually human. To keep her secret safe, she agreed to marry Kevin's father and together, Kevin was born but as Sukoshi Kaza. When his mother died giving birth to him, his father married a spiteful woman who had a daughter. Since her daughter and Kevin's father were from the bloodline, the only one who could become the next ruler was Kevin. When Kevin was around 6,000 years old, he watched that spiteful woman kill his father. She told him that if he didn't do what she said, she would kill other people. Kevin was abused for many many years until he was 8,000. He ran away to the Star Realm where a sweet lady found him. She raised him as if he was her son and gave him the name Kevin. We don't know who she was though. Around that time, Mastermind was beginning to experiment on people with powers so when he caught wind of Kevin, knowing that he came from the moon realm...he kidnapped the lady and used her against Kevin. He made him watch as...as he did things to her...it lasted for years until she died. When she died though, Kevin went beserk and changed into his dragon form where he almost killed Mastermind. Thinking that Kevin might hinder his plans, Mastermind nearly killed Kevin before leaving him for dead in the forest where villagers found him. Before her death though, Mastermind made Kevin do things he didn't want to do like kill people or hurt them. When they found him, the villagers thought Kevin was a bad omen and so they built runes to lock him away where he stayed alone for 2,000 years. During that time, Kevin would keep transforming into his dragon and rampage in the runes. When he wasn't in his dragon form, some of the villagers would go to the runes to taunt him or throw things at him. After a while, Kevin lost himself, we don't know exactly what happened during that point but when we found him, we was close to death. After Baina and Alice saved him from his illness, Kevin said that all he remembered was his name. He thought he was human and he couldn't express emotions nor understand them...it was so painful...so painful to see."

Copper stopped to look a Fleur with a dead look.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:45

As Fleur listened to the story she felt her heart stop. She stared at the little boy with horror in her eyes. She wondered if all humans were as cruel as the ones he was speaking of. She couldn't believe that people could be so terrible to someone that was so kind. She couldn't bring herself to say anything as she stared at Kevin. She felt like crying for him but she wouldn't because it wouldn't do him any good for her to cry.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 21:54

Copper could see the look in her eyes, sadness and hatred clouded them. He looked at Kevin, he knew the little dragon kid wasn't well, "Kevin changed us ya know...before we were all bitter towards each other...but then Jack came back to the Tower which that sickly little kid and...we all just kinda stopped for his sake, at least at 1st. After a while, we saw the good in each other. When Kevin nearly died during the Third Guardian War, Jack took it the hardest cause he saw so much of him in Kevin. He understood the pain Kevin went through, at least with Mastermind. I think...if Kevin wasn't taken by that man, things would have been better for him...."

Kevin started to toss and whimper again, he looked so pale. Kevin was the most periscious thing to everyone because even though he went through all that pain, Kevin was able to come out smiling in that innocent way. Everyone saw a bit of themselves in that grey-eyed boy and everyone wouldn't let harm fall on him. They all wanted to give him something he didn't have the first 10,000 years of his life.

And that was a life where he was loved....

Copper stood up and walked over to Kevin's bed before picking him up and climbing into the bed. Copper laid in the upright position and had Kevin resting against his chest. With one arm wrapped around his shoulders, Copper used his other one to use the bandage to wipe the sweat forming on Kevin's forehead. He could feel the boy shake and looked sadly at him, remembering when he use to do that.

Can you count your wishes now?
Time to blow out all the lights,
And we will make your dreams come true,
Everyday and if you stay....

Well it is not that you have changed,
You have always stayed the same,
But everybody smiles too
When they see hat you do....

So do not run, do not run, run away
Cause your always welcomed home
Cause we would all miss you with our hearts
And they would turn dark....

Can you hear the music too?
Calling like the flying birds
And I know that just like the birds
You can fly free in the skies

But when you are, when you are in need
We all will always be there
So it doesn't matter where we are
We are home for you....

So you won't ever be, ever be alone
No never again be scared
Cause will be your sword and shield
As long as you need us there....

Copper never really sang much but when he did, he knew how to sing. As he sang, he rubbed the little boy's arm as he held Kevin against him. After the 1st round, he only hummed the tune softly which seemed to calm the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:11

Fleur didn't say anything as she listened to Copper. When he walked over and began singing to Kevin. She wished that those terrible things hadn't happened to him, no one should suffer that much.....child or no. When Copper finished singing, the girl finally spoke up. "I'm sure...that with friends like you, he will have a much happier life."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:42

Copper nodded as he looked down at Kevin, frowning slightly, "I just wish I could do something for him...I hate seeming him in so much distress." He didn't see what actually happened in the forest, all he remembered was that he heard a noise and found Kevin laying on the ground with that beast. Copper was beginning to think that it wasn't the beast that attacked Kevin, but someone else.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:57

Fleur nodded, she wanted to help as well. There was nothing she could do though since Rowan was keeping her confined in this room. Fleur thought it was a bit odd though, that he was so badly injured by such a creature, but she didn't say anything on it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:17

After a while, Copper had fallen asleep with Kevin in his arms. There was something about the familiar presents of Copper that soothed the child. The sight was actually quiet innocent, especially since, besides gender, Copper and Kevin were so different.

Copper was older with light tan skin stretched over lean muscles built over the years working for shipment to and from the Land of Water. A large scar ran across his chest and another ran from the top middle of his abs (six pack) and ran to the right, disappearing off somewhere to his back. His arms bore a few smaller scars that ran mostly across the biceps. His hair was a blazing orange, an unusual color for even someone from the Star Realm which only made the pericings on his face stand out more, his hair stood up as if he had been eletricfed which probably wouldn't surprise most people. He had a stud and a small silver ring on his left nostrol, a pair of spider bites on the right with a lip ring as well. His eyebrow and ear peircings were symmetrical in pattern, his eyebrows having three studs and his ear peircing pattern always changing everyday. His clothes were always earthy colors but he never wore a shirt for the very reason that it was a waste, he stores his metals inside himself, but wears a vest since he doesn't like being too cold.

Kevin was young and small with creamy skin and a slightly pudgy way about him. It wasn't that he was chubby, it was because he was still growing. His hair was jet black and spiked up at the front. There were no scars on him and he wore more cool toned clothes consisting of blue and gray. He also opted for white and black.

The two were like yin and yang in appearance but both cared very much for the other.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:26

Fleur sat on the side of her bed silently as she watched the boys. after a bit she lay back on her bed and fell asleep as well. She hopped her mother wouldn't yell to bad at her when she went home the next day, it would suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: