Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:59

Fleur wandered the outskirts of her home, she was lonely. Her father and brothers had gone off on some important mission, leaving her and her mother home alone again. She yearned to go adventuring with them and after her hundreds of years of life she was getting sick of being treated like a child. She took a seat on a rather large rock and began making random ice sculptures in her hand to pass the time until she figured out what she could do.

She had thought about visiting other realms at one point, but could never figure out how to get out of the realm she lived in.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 02:14

In the Star Realm....

"You will get into trouble if I let you and I don't mean by Bai...." Kevin said in his usual tone as Copper grinned at the child. "But I won't cause problems, I just wanna look."
"thats what you said about that market town and now..." Kevin sigh, "Fine but no problems..."

Copper was bored and had asked Kevin to transport him to the Moon Realm (since Kevin is actually originally from there). Kevin was always reluctant to do so but if he got into trouble....well...its Copper so what do you expect.

Kevin made the seal and a rush of windy energy circled around them and transported them to the Moon Realm, when they landed though, Copper didn't see the babe of a demon until he spun around, "This place looks...oh well hello sweet stuff~"
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 02:20

Fleur was startled out of her daze when a blur appeared in front of her, her eyes widened as the blur turned into a man. When he spoke, her shock was replaced with annoyence and she stood up from her rock and made small daggers with her ice since she had left her sword at home. "You don't belong here." she told as she glared at him. "And if you call me sweet stuff again i will make sure you can never speak again." she threatened.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 12:13

"Ooo and she's got a spicy temper." Kevin made a vine smack the back of Copper's head before bowing, "I am sorry for Copper, my name is Kevin and its nice to meet you." The half dragon said before looking back to Fleur, "We are just visiting from the Star Realm, I want to show Copper where I came from." Kevin bowed again.

Kevin had lost his memories a long time ago and was only recently getting them back. For the pass eight years, he thought he was a human but after the war a year ago, he and everyone else discovered he was actually half dragon and from the Moon Realm.

"Ah come on kid! Can't I-"
"No, you can't...." sighed Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 12:24

Fleur stared at the boy for a moment before melting the daggers and bowed, but only at Kevin. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Fleur. Please do not let the Star Man cause trouble. Father would not be pleased with a foolish Star Man doing something to stir up trouble here." She said as she stood straight once again, her eyes flashed back over to Copper, glaring at him once more.

Then she turned and sat back down on her rock, waiting for her Father and Brothers to get home. She may not have been able to go with them, but she could at least listen to their adventures.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 12:32

"I will do my best...but its hard when I am so young." Kevin sighed but Copper smiled down at the boy and ruffled his hair, "Ah! Don't worry Kev! I promise I won't, kay?" Kevin nodded before looking to see where Fleur was looking. "Waiting for someone?" Copper asked, tilting his head as he raised a pierced brow.
"Nevermind that, we need to get to the Shadowland Kingdom. I wanna say hi to Akuma-san." Kevin said as he tugged on Copper's hand in the most adorable way.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 12:46

"If you would like, i could accompany you. I'm not doing anyone any good just sitting here." Fleur said as she stood back up. "From the looks of it, you will need all the help you can get." She said not sparing a glance in Copper's direction before she zoned out as she stared out at the forest.

Hearing the name Akuma brought her back to Earth again. "I don't know if he's gotten back. Father would have gotten informed of it, he usually is." She informed, ignoring Copper's question about who she was waiting for.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 12:51

"Akuma is not here? He's not in our world, Bai-chan would know and informed us." Kevin said as he frowned a bit. He liked the crazy demon king, he found him funny. Plus Akuma was the only few people who is from the same place Kevin was, "We need to find him, he might be hurt or something." Kevin said truly worried.

"Ah the crazy nut probably is off beating up a poor defenseless rock or tree. He did say he was going to train more...though that WAS a year ago...." Copper scratched his cheek in thought.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 13:03

Fleur shrugged. "He may be in the woods, but the woods aren't exactly safe so i don't suggest we go there." She told Kevin. "No matter how strong, three alone in the forest would be foolish." she told, pushing strands of her black locks behind her ear. "Akuma is quite crazy and tends to train for years so it wouldn't be a surprise if he had." she told, crossing her arms over her chest keeping her face an emotionless canvas.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 20:57

"Please! We fought in the Guardian Wars against the terrior of Mastermind himself. A forest full of spooky creatures doesn't scare me." Copper said as he crossed his hands over his chest. Vines wrapped around his mouth which surprised him, Kevin stood there with a calm face. As Copper tried to get the vines off, Kevin bowed again, "Though I don't agree with how and what exactly he said, I also think that you might be underestimating us...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:27

Fleur sighed at the male's cocky attitude. "It's good to be confidant but your friend seems rather cocky. That could get him killed." she told Kevin, still not looking at Copper. "I would follow you into the forest but i would rather not be confined to my room for the next hundred or so years. So you two have fun." she told before ruffling Kevin's hair and turning to walk back to her home.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:41

Kevin gave her a small smile, "Thank you...." And began to walk away with Copper behind him. A bird then flew over to Fleur with a message tied to its foot. As soon as she untied it, it flew away back to the Kingdom.

[list]
Dear Sis!

Guess what? We set you up to get married! Just kidding, hahaha!. But in all seriousness, I just wanted to let you know that we will be another week but no one is hurt, its just a storm. We also wanted to let you know that Rowan and Seino are dropping by...so good luck with that, hahaha!

Love ya,

Zeek, Davin, and Karven
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:53

Fleur spared them one last look, wondering if she would ever actually see them again. Then she went to read the letter, almost panicking when she read the first sentence but calmed down as she read. She sighed as she read the message, Seino and Rowan were always a handful. "Curses" she muttered with a sigh
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 23:15

"Why do you always have to be shirtless? It is so improper...." Rowan sighed at his little brother as he and Seino walked to Akuma's territory. He and Seino were going to see the crazy demon king to sign a peace treaty between not only their kingdoms but also the territories they controlled. Rowan, being his brother, had offered to go with Seino as his guard to much of Rowan's distaste.

"But its so warm and shirts make me itch." Seino said, putting his hands behind his head.
"You are such a baby...."

They were coming up over a hill when they saw Kevin and Copper walking towards the forests direction and Fleur heading back home. "Oy!" Seino called out but Rowan smacked the back of his head, "What was that for?!"
"For being an idiot, your highness...." Rowan said in a dull tone.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 23:25

When Fleur hear the familiar voice she haulted and turned to face him, "Don't yell, it really makes you less attractive than you already are." She told, not caring about his rank. she never had cared about rank. She walked back the way she came so she could at least greet Rowan, he never bothered her as much as Seino did.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 23:32

"So you find me-" Rowan smacked Seino's head again before shooting him a look that made the demon king sigh and roll his eyes. Rowan bowed in the customary way, "Its a pleasure to see that you are well, Fleur. How has your family been?" Rowan and Seino were like night and day.

Seino was wild while Rowan was mild, Seino didn't follow rules while Rowan did. But both the demon king and the demon warrior attached a lot of attention from the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 23:49

Fleur glared the the male. "No i don't." she retorted, before bowing to Rowan. "It's good to see you again as well Rowan. We've been well. My father and brothers have gone and won't be returning for another week." she responded. "I hope you have been well."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 00:04

"I have been...fair...." Rowan said with a small smile. Seino looked to the castle, frowning, "Hey, where's that royal pain of yours?" Seino sounded bored, he was hoping to spare with the muchkin before the whole treaty thing went on its way but he couldn't smell nor sense him anywhere. It was kinda odd to Seino.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 00:13

Fleur returned the smile, she had no issues with Rowan. She turned a sharp gaze to Seino though. "I have no clue, father never got word that he had returned from his last little adventure and he apparently isn't in the star realm. so he could be anywhere." she told, crossing her arms over her chest. "he seems to enjoy not letting anyone find him."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 00:17

Seino made a serious thinking face as Rowan watched him, Seino didn't look at either of the two before speaking, "Those two...why are they heading into the forest?" It wasn't a tone of accusation but a more thoughtful and curious tone. Seino maybe loud and proud but he is also clever, he isn't king for his looks. Seino looked to Fleur, "Have you sensed him anywhere within his land?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 00:31

Fleur glanced over at the two in question. "They are looking for Akuma as well and are planning on checking the forests." she explained before looking back at the Kings. "I haven't sensed him at all since the last time he left." she had to admit, she was a bit curious about where he went but she wasn't curious enough to actually go look for him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 00:37

"This isn't good...." Seino said before he looked to the forest, "The last time I saw him, he transported back here, home...but he's not here." Rowan frowned slightly, "Then we have to look for him. If the other Creeds hear about this, they will try to take over. We need the balance of the four Creeds in order to maintain this world." Rowan gripped his sword tightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 00:47

Fleur frowned, understanding the severity of the situation. "What are we waiting for? We need to hurry." she said quickly, she knew her father would understand her leaving if it was for something this important. She was actually truly worried about what would happen if they didn't find him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 01:32

"I will stay here just in case the other two creeds try anything. You and Rowan go into the forest." Seino said as he walked to the castle, "And...be safe brother..." Rowan nodded as he and Fleur rushed off to the forest....

Copper blocked another attack by the large...thing...he didn't exactly knew what it was but it looked like a cross between a wolf and a cat. Copper pushed against the sheild to send it flying before looking back to Kevin who was unconscious on the ground, "Dammn it, Kev, I told you to duck."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 02:39

Fleur rushed into the forest, quickly making ice daggers since her sword wasn't with her. Soon she heard the sounds of battle and cursed under her breath. She saw the creature and threw a few ice daggers at it. "Oi! Ugly, come over this way! Fresh meat over here, a lot tastier than that sorry lump!" she shouted, as she threw the daggers, trying to draw its attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebellious Truth  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: