Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 02:44

"Hey I am not a lump!" Copper argued as the beast growled at Fleur. Rowan went to Kevin, checking him over, "He will be alright, nothing is damaged." Before picking up the small boy, "But its too dangerous for him to be here. I will give him to Seino to look after." He called ot before disappearing. Copper popped a few metal balls in his mouth before inhaling and spitting them out which were now needles.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 03:20

"I'm trying to help you, you moron so shut up." she ordered as she made a larger knife and jumped on the monster, stabbing it but leaving the knife and jumping away before proceeding to throw more smaller knifes at it. "You know, Star man, i hate to say that i told you this would happen. But truly i did." she smartly mouthed as she fought.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 10:26

"Dear Froth, you sure are hot." Copper said, completely missing what she was saying. A roar was heard and six more of the monsters were charging at the two. Copper jumped back before throwing a small metal ball and calling out, "Needle Explosion." The ball burst into hundreds of needles.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 12:05

"You are absolutely ridiculous!" she exclaimed in frustration, resisting the urge to attack him. Hearing the roar she turned and cursed under her breath. This was not going to be fun. Fleur went to attack once more but when she heard the name of his attack she jumped up and grabbed the shoulder of one of the creatures and flung herself over so she wasn't facing his attack.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 12:11

Copper shot out a hand and flung it up to the air, the needles that went through at least 2 of the beasts shot up through their hands, they landed on the ground with a solid thunk. Copper then put a metal ball into his mouth and swallowed. A curved sword then out of his hand as he gripped onto it, "Lets see how well ya can dodge this!" The blade was covered in his own blood and droplets fell as he rushed to the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 12:17

Fleur jumped off of the beast before it fell and turned to one of the others. "Ice breath." she called out, taking in a deep breath before blowing out at the creature pure ice, freezing the sorry sucker in place. She felt the ice beginning to coat her insides and cursed
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 12:49

Copper kicked at one of the beasts, sending it flying which was unusual for a human like him, "Metal Fusion: Dragon's Armor!" His skin started to turn a slight gray tint as it was covered with metal. He punched at another beast before spinning around and kicking at another.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 14:51

Seeing the beast go flying distracted the girl momentarily but it was long enough for another creature to swing it's large hand, throwing the girl into a tree. When he back made impact she cried out in pain before falling to the ground. She was still for a moment before she forced herself up and wiped blood off the edge of her mouth. "Thanks for that." she was almost able to hit hysteria and if she was it once more it would work. She threw ice blades at the beast and taunted it. "Come on, hit me again you worthless trash."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 19:38

"Only three left." Copper grinned before he turned his attention to Fleur, telling it to hit her again. The way she was attacking and her stance to Copper almost seemed that she WAS trying to get hit, he narrowed his dark brown eyes before shrugging, "I don't judge, I just do." He said before raising his hand and forming it into a blade. He charged at Fleur, grinning, before sinking the blade into her middle. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I don't know what you are planning...but I know that look in your eyes...." He yanked out the blade, grinning, "Show me what you got...sweet stuff...." And before she could even reach him, Copper jumped out of the way and flipped over a beast.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 20:09

Fleur cired out in pain when Copper slid his blade into her skin. When he pulled it out she smirked through the pain. "I'll show you alright." She threw her head back and a loud scream left her lips and her skin hair and kimono turned a dark gray while her hands looks as if they were stained with blood. When she looked at the monster her eyes no longer had any kind of pupil they were just a bright glowing red. "Time to die." she muttered but it sounded as if she was speaking as three different people.

Then she took off in a run, almost to fast to be seen. She made a large buster sword out of ice and slashed one of the creatures in half before turning to the other two and preparing to freeze them. "Ice Breath" she spoke before blowing the ice and freezing the last two. She looked over at Copper, still in hysteria. "Would you like the honors?" she questioned, still sounding as if she was speaking as three separate versions of herself.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 21:08

"I would..." Copper said, he was sitting in a tree behind the two frozen beasts, "But I kinda injured my arm when I stabbed you." He didn't sound too happy about it either. It took more force to break through a demon's skin and Copper didn't account for muscles either so when he stabbed Fleur, he had pulled a muscle in his shoulder which now he couldn't move. Copper was holding onto his shoulder which looked like he was trying to keep it up but really, he was moving bits of metal inside his body to fix what he could.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 21:26

"So be it." she said making another sword out of ice, and sliced the two beasts in two. A few seconds after she completed her attack her skin turned back to it's normal color only paler, it was obvious that her injuries were affecting her even worse than they should have been. She forced herself to stay standing though, her hand clutched her middle where he had pierced her and her breathing was a bit uneven. "Is the boy alright?" she questioned, meaning Kevin. She looked about ready to fall over.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 21:32

Copper looked at her, "He should be fine but you...." Copper let go of his arm, moving it around to see how it was. It wasn't the best but it would do, "We need to get you to the castle." He jumped off and walked over to her before picking her up, "Aaaaand son't give me shit that you are fine cause if you do...I will do things to you~" He winked and left it at that. Course he wouldn't, she was hurt and he didn't want to make things worse. But Copper was Copper after all and he loved to tease the demon girl, he smirked as he looked straight ahead, making sure to go an easy route so he didn't jostle her around. Copper also made sure to hold her close for added security.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 21:40

When he lifted her up she attempted to fight back. "Put me down Star man, i can walk by myself." The struggle she put up was pitiful, she would have fought more if she could have. He was right though, she wasn't fine and even if she was being stubborn and saying she was she would have probably collapsed on the way if she had walked. She wasn't about to admit such a thing though.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 21:59

Copper chuckled, "Right...and I am actually a girl from the Sun Realm who can ride a pony while singing "Fo Lana"...don't worry, you look like a bad ass being all hurt like this." Copper looked at Fleur, "The scars will be golden." He had his own scars and even though he mainly wore boots, pants, and a vest, he managed to keep them hidden. They were from when he had to work for a cruel master but then Jack saved him which he is always greatful for.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 22:14

Fleur glared at him, almost not having enough energy to do that. "Stop antagonizing me." she ordered. "I don't have the energy to deal with you." she muttered closing her eyes. She knew her father would kill her for getting herself in such danger and for getting scared.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 23:34

Copper rolled his eyes, "Sheez, can't take a compliment." Copper sighed, just coming out of the forest in time to see Rowan, "What happened?" He asked. "We were attacked but Fleur got hurt. Take her to Kevin and treat her. I will try and scope the forest now that I know what to expect. Hell this will be much easier." Copper chuckled before heading off with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 23:38

Fleur forced herself onto her feet. She watched as Copper walked back towards the forest. "Oi, Star man. You better make it out of that forest. I don't like leaving debts unpaid." she called out. She did feel like she owed him, she wouldn't have made it out of the forest if he hadn't carried her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10 2013, 23:51

Copper waved from over his shoulder as a sign he heard her before disappearing from view, Rowan tsked, "That idiot is going to get himself killed one day. Its a damn good thing he is a Master Metal Guardian and part of that Periodic Clan." Rowan said before picking Fleur up, giving her a look that said if she fused, he was going to tie her up, and then started to head to the castle, "That boy...Kevin...if you are wondering about him, he will be fine but he's not waking up until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 00:04

Fleur didn't fuss with Rowan, she knew better but she did pout a bit at this. She ignored his words about the strange star man, she didn't even know his name. "I'm glad he is alright." she said as she ignored the pain in her middle where Copper had stabbed her but she looked down at the gash. "I really liked this kimono." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 00:12

"Clothes only serve a woman to hide her body from the preying eyes of men...." In short, it didn't matter. Rowan was always about loyalty to his kingdom, his family died saving it and though Seino is not his real brother, he felt like Seino was. His family was so good to Rowan and even though they fought often, they stuck up for each other.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 00:26

"That being their function or not.....i really liked this one." she muttered, her voice a little softly. she was feeling severely woozy now, she didn't know how much longer she could stay awake.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 00:45

Rowan sensed the urgancy and hurried faster to the castle where they got to the infirmary. The healers quickly took Fleur off his hands but he waited around for a while to make sure she was going to be alright. He was leaning against a wall watching carefully but wasn't aware of some of the younger healers gushing over him.
"Is that Rowan?"
"Yeah, isn't he Seino's brother?"
"Oh he is so hot~"
"Yeah I wish he would save me like that."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 01:04

Fleur felt her consciousness fade when Rowan handed her off to the healers. (time skip i guess?)

When Fleur woke, she felt a lot better than she had been and she attempted to sit up and was met with a throbbing from when Copper had stabbed her. "Damn." she muttered, clutching the area.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 01:15

"Eh I guess I should have went easy on you, hm?" said a voice from her left. Copper was sitting on a bed, smiling in an almost sheepish way. both arms were wrapped up, as with his left eye and chest. Rowan only had a bandage on the right side of his cheek but was leaning against the wall again, looking out the window. Kevin still didn't wake up, his right hand bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: