Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:45

Lasser stopped and frowned at 613, he didn't nor never cared what happened to any of the experiments. As long as they did what they were told to do than they wouldn't get hurt, "Get a grip and get moving, 613." He sneered before continuing.

Jack frowned, he recongized the signs of repressed memories resurfacing. It hurt to see 613 like that, in a dizzy state. He knew Lasser wouldn't help the poor soul but also knew that 613 would take no ones help....
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:50

The male struggled to nod, before he began walking again, attempting to ignore the pounding in his head. Marshall thought it was amusing that 613 was finally showing something other than blank face. Marci didn't care, she just kept making faces at Lasser when he wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:56

They finally reached a pedestal in the center of the ruins, Jack hid not too far away but was dangerously close. He could see the pain on 613 face and wished he could do something but knew if he tried anything, he would be caught and most likely killed.

"613, get a damn grip on yourself this instant! This is no time for you to act such a way!" Lasser glowered with no ill effect if he even tried.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:02

A face flashed into 613's head. A young female with bright flaming red hair and a smile that could light the sun. Seeing that face made him clench his eyes shut and he was forced to grab onto the wall to keep a grip on himself. "Yes sir." was all he muttered.

Marci looked over at her brother, obviously confused. "What's his problem?" to which the male shrugged.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:12

"You have until the count of 3 to stop acting like such a fool before you face the consequences." Lasser said, now rounding on 613, who he had to look up to since he was very short. "1...." He said, stepping closer and closer to 613, "2...." And odd energy started to build around Lasser and Jack realized it was the same energy he used when he punished the experiments for not doing what they were suppose to do.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:17

A sharp pang of fear filled 613's body, it was one of the few emotions he was allowed to feel. He forced the image of the girl to leave his mind and he tried to ignore the throbbing as he stood straight again. "I apologize for my foolishness." he told, his voice blank as it always was.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:25

Lasser grinned before sending a heated blast of energy at 613, "That was a warning." He hissed, glaring at 613. The fail, the copy...no, not even a copy. No one could match Kevin's ability, it boiled his blood that those Guardian's stole their true weapon.

Jack glared at Lasser, he had no right to treat 613 that way. Especially after all he went through, "I will get you back for all that, you greasy little slimeball..." Growled the shadow thief to himself.

"All we need now is the sacrifice, I take it you have gathered enough souls?" Lasser asked the two vampires.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:27

613 winced in pain at the energy blast. "Yes sir." he muttered as he tried to shove the throbbing and the image of the red haired female out of his head.

Marshall smirked. "You really shouldn't doubt us. It's offensive." he told, making Marci laugh. "Of course we did Ugly, unlike you we know what we're doing."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:41

Lasser ignored Marci, he would kill her soon enough for being so annoying to him. Jack frowned, not knowing why they needed souls. The ruins seemed so familiar that it disturbed him. "Ready their release for the summoning!" Those words hit Jack like a bolt of lightning, he recongized the ruins as the ones Kevin was found among.

It was the tomb of the demon, Nasomo, the King of the Dead. "No, they can't do doing this!" jack said, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:45

A nodd came from the vampire siblings and they prepared themselves to release the souls they had collected. 613 was so busy ignoring the throbbing that he didn't hear Jack speak.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:52

With a panic, Jack realized the situation was all too real. If he didn't stop this now, it would end in their deaths. "Five Pillar Shadows!" Jack called out from his hiding spot as he slammed a hand to the ground, sending pillars at the group of four. He had to crush that pedestal.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:03

Hearing the shout sent 613 into action. He shoved Lasser out of the way of the pillar and pulled out his sword. Marshall gabbed Marci and they flew to the side to get away from the pillars. "So i see you followed mister Snack." Marci greeted.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:07

"613, stop him from getting the pedistal!" Lasser commanded but too late, the pillars everyone dodged went straight to it. "I will not have you do something as stupid as to summon the Nasomo into this world!" jack said furiously. Before turning to Marci, "And I have no time for you to snack on me, brat."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:10

613 did as he was ordered and jumped in the way of the pillars, pushing against the nearest one with his sword. He was extremely unaffected and was just pushed along with the pillar.

Marci pouted. "Stupid humans."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:18

Jack stared at 613, remembering him all too well, "How pathetic...." He tsked, "You follow a spineless bastard to bring your own death upon you." Jack shook his head before glaring back to them, "You are just a useless, failed experiment. No wonder father wanted rid of you...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:28

613 was silent, the words stung but he ignore him. "Petty insults coming from the son who failed his father." he retorted blankly. 613 knew Jack hated him for what he was, but there was nothing he could do to change the fact that he is what he is. "If i die, then i die. No big deal."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 18:52

Jack stared at 613, his vibrant green eyes burning bright against the shadows. He didn't hate 613, he felt so bad for him. All those times he could have saved him from his father, he didn't because he was too scared to do anything without hurting even more people. No, it ate him up that because he was a coward, he let 613 lose himself.

"Its always a deal when someone dies...." Jack muttered, closing his eyes with a sigh, "I wanted to take you away from that place so badly, but I couldn't...I'm sorry, even if you don't care, I am sorry. This isn't how you should live, by orders and robbed of your free will...I would say that I will fight to take you away, that I could save you...but I know that your mind rules over your heart and that you will just go back to Lasser...." His tone was soft and pained, he truly felt bad for all that happened.

Jack opened his eyes again. His eyes, once his mother's vibrant green, was now his father's blood red. Lasser backed away a bit, he knew about Jack and his Mind Magic. They thought that it was the Element Power that made his eyes turn red, but Mastermind told him that magic was born with you while the elements weren't. Even though he wasn't in the Sun Realm anymore, Mastermind discovered that he could still pass on his power in the form of magic.

"But I am not weak anymore, I have my friends and family to think of. I might not have been able to save you, but I can still save them." The ground began to shake, cracks starting to form with bursts of light shining through, he was forcing his element under ground to destroy the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 21:33

As Jack spoke 613 couldn't help but start thinking the same sentence over and over 'Why didn't you save her though?'

Feeling the shaking under his feet 613 sprang into action, jumping into the air and slashing down at Jack. In reality he was looking for an opening to grab Jack and send him into shock. He was just trying to disable him for a while so that they could finish the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 21:41

Jack blocked with shadow, "You can't stop me." He said evenly, "I am going to stop this, even if it kills me." Stones started to crumble and fall, Jack sent shadow blades to 613. He had to keep him at a distance until the center was at least destroyed, "And I am going to kill Lasser if I can too."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 21:57

Marshall grabbed Marci. "Lets go sister, we are no longer needed here." he said, flying the girl out of the ruins.

613 continued to stare blankly at Jack as he grabbed for Jack's neck. He wanted to end this quickly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:12

Jack leapt back and made a sign, "Shadow Cage!" Bars popped up from the ground and formed a cage around 613, spikes formed on the bars to keep 613 from moving around too much. The ground began to collapse and pillars began to fall, the pedestal soon started to crack.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:15

He ignored the pain from the spikes and tried his hardest to get out of the cage. He needed to get out to continue the battle.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:22

Jack grew the spikes out more, "Sorry, but you lose this battle." Jack said, Lasser watched as the pedestal cracked then crumbled down to the ground, reduced to rubble. Jack looked to Lasser who looked helplessly at the pile of stones before looking at Jack.

The son of a monster....

"Its time I end you...." Jack formed a large arrow out of shadow and sent it to Lasser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: