Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 23:35

Jack went inside and nearly froze. The four leaders were bound and blinded, "Akuma?" Jack said, the demon king growled, "About fucking time you idiot!" He said in his usual way, "Now get us the fuck out of here!"
"Akuma, must you swear so much?" Said the woman with long blonde hair. Seino nodded his agreement.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 23:45

Reylon laughed hysterically, "Boss maaaaaaan~ where do the hiding be~" he called with a giant laugh as he flew around the creed leaders. Eren felt that something was off. "Jack. Something is wrong"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 00:01

"Oh but you won't be able to tell no one~" Said a smooth voice as lightning coursed through the air and hit the two. "Jack!" Akuma said as he growled. "Easy, Oju, I am never not prepared." A think wall of shadow was up infront of the two. Jack narrowed his eyes, he didn't expect this. "Eren, get the leaders out of here while I deal with this guy. Take them to the other two and tell them to transport somewhere away from the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 00:09

Eren nodded and did as he was told. The male ran over to the creed leaders and began trying to get them out, it was easier said than done. but he would do as Jack asked but he himself wouldnt leave, he still needed to get Lita out.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18 2013, 17:38

All four were free and Akuma gave Eren a wolffish grin, "You have no idea how glad I am to get out!"
"Now isn't the time for nice talk, we have to get out of here." Said Asatine as he brushed the dust off himself.

Jack looked over to the four before turning his attention back to the capture, "Now that we have what we came for....."

"oh you won't be going anywhere...." The door locked suddenly and Akuma sighed a not again.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18 2013, 22:44

Eren glared at the man, this wasn't going to be fun. He should have never followed them, he should have gone after Lita like he had wanted to. But now wasn't the time to think of that, now was the time to think about how he was going to get out of this to get back to her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18 2013, 23:28

Jack started to laugh, "You think locking the doors will scare me? Sorry to say sir but I am not this realm's demon." He said before casting out his hands, ropes of shadows twisted and flicked about him before shooting off in different directions, going straight through the door and ripping it off with ease. Jack opened his eyes to reveal glowing red irises, his Mind magic was active.

"None of you are leaving!" But Jack ignored him, casting a hand out to behind him to push everyone out of the room and locking himself in.

Get everyone out of here in one piece.... echoed his voice in everyone's mind, Get her too, just follow the roses....
Everywhere Lita was, she wouldn't be alone for long....

A small shape zipped through the halls, a giggle echoed once in a while before coming to the door where Lita was. Slowly, a small brown head of a dragon seemingly melted though the wooden door. Large black eyes blinked at Lita before its whole body came though. It flopped itself onto the ground before shaking its head, specks of dust falling off.

"Boru is here and here is Boru!" the dragon said happily inside the fairy's mind, "Master told me if I helped you, I will get an apple! Boru loves apples!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 12:01

Eren turned to the creed leaders. "Copper and the demon woman are waiting up here." Eren said. before he began running back up the stairs. he had to get to Lita.

Lita was in the rehabilitation room, her wings gone from her back.She stared up at the dragon. "Boru?........Get me out of here.....please" she said standing up. She was small enough to ride on Boru's back.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 12:15

"Shavana, go with the kid." Seino said as he, Akuma, and Asatine all went to where Fleur and Copper were....

"Yes, yes! Boru help the pretty fairy and Boru gets apples~!" The dragon drooled a bit at the thought before flapping his leathery brown wings and flew over to Lita, "Hop on Boru's back."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 14:54

Eren didn't hear him he was to worried about Lita. He hurried and ran towards the kingdom to rescue the female fairy.

Lita smiled softly and climbed on the dragon's back. It hurt her to move, every move she made irritated the stubs on her back where her wings used to be. "Thank you......Help me find Eren, please."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 20:26

(Ok now some real fun is gonna start! bah ha ha, fight time!~! )

Akuma and Seino vs Megoth

Akuma and Seino got lost, as with Asatine. It wasn't such a big deal since Akuma and Seino had power but Asatine was born very ill and so couldn't use his. He was reguarded as the baby of the Leaders (which they actually refer to as family) but he made up for that with smarts. "Idiots! I told you to head north!" He said as they ran through a maze of walls and caves. They were starting to get really annoyed with the faries.

"There is still an exit up ahead, I can smell it." Said Akuma, grinning his wolfish grin again. Seino rolled his eyes. Something fell through the ceiling, blocking their way. "What was that?"

"None of you are passing...." said a booming voice and the smoky clouds started to disappear....

Eren and Shavana vs Melenda

"You sure got guts kid, you'd make a great knight." Shavana said as she smirked. She knew he didn't want her to be there, he hated demons but she wasn't going to let him die, he saved them. They were running in the direction, hoping to run into Lita. Shavana wondered if she would be able to give her wings again....

"Oh my, he's cute~" said a voice before a tall, shapely woman came from the shadows, blocking their way, "I think I might have just found my new toy~"

Fleur and Copper vs Mac

They had been gone for hours and he was getting worried. Copper stood there and tapped his foot in irritation, "What is taking them so long?" He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. He ran a hand through his orange hair as he bit one of his lip piercings, "They should have came back by now....."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 20:38

(WHOOT!)

Eren glared at his surroundings and pulled out his swords. "Who is there?" he called out as he stared towards the shadow woman.

"......I've got a bad feeling about this." Fleur said with a frown, "Should we try and go after them?" she questioned, looking over at Copper.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 20:47

"Now now my pet, that isn't how you talk to master~" said the woman and Shavana rolled her violet eyes. "You are one sick woman...."
"And who are you? His girlfriend?" Shavana's face turned red. "HE IS SO NOT!" The woman laughed before stepping out of the shadows, "My name is Melenda, the Queen of Earth!" She said as vines went and wrapped tightly around their bodies but Shavana smirked, "I didn't become Creed Leader of the North for nothing, princess~" Sharp blades of water cut through the vines as the demon woman landed on her feet, "You want the boy? You are gonna have to kill me first!"

"Mac...is...hungry...." Copper blinked, "Mac...need...to...feed...."
"Um Fleur, please tell me that was you." Copper said before a large man appeared out of the ground, his eyes were wrapped shut, "Mac...will...kill...."
"Shit!" Copper said as his blades came out of his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 20:56

"I am a pet to no one but Lita!" Eren shouted as he readied his weapons. "Crystal Wolf." he said and his dark blue crystal wolf materialized. "and there will be no killing today."

"Oh shit." Fleur muttered as she pulled out her katana. She was more than a little worried about it. "Who is this Mac?" she thought,
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:02

"Well will see about that!" Pillars of stones were hurled to the wolfs and Eren. Both of them were at a disadvantage. Water was weak against Earth and Earth had more range then crystal. "Water Drops!" Heavy and sharp droplets of water rained down on Melanda who merely soaked then up.

Copper jumped over the giant of a man, launching his blades into the back but they weren't able to go through the heart, "Damn it!" He said, calling back the blades.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:16

Eren cast the crystal wolf towards the woman and followed after it, this woman was getting in his way and Lita could be really injured right now and he was waisting time.

Fleur jumped back and threw a large ice shard at him before coating her sword in ice and charging at him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:21

The woman laughed, sending stone through the wolfs and towards Eren but Shavana saved him by cutting through the rock, "Easy kid!" She said before casting a jet of hot water at the woman who just blocked it.

Mac threw his hand towards Fleur, trying to hit her, but Copper wrapped steal ribbons around its thick wrist, grunting as he tried to keep it from hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:36

Eren glared at the woman before looking over at Shavana. "If you take me, will you let her leave?" he questioned, pointing his weapon at Shavana. "I'll let you have me if you let her go safely." he gave Shavana a look, letting her know that he had a plan.

Fleur pulled her sword back and tried slicing Mac, "Don't worry about me Star man! Worry about yourself!" she ordered.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:42

The woman smiled, "Hmm, let me see? And what exactly would she do?" Shavana didn't like this. "I will leave the Kingdom."
"Oh no no no, we need you dead. Its master's plan after all." Shavana glared harder, "Who is this master?"
"Lasser...."

"I...kinda...need you....duh!" Copper said before he was flown across the room but sheilded himself, "Wow he's strong." he groaned as he got up. Copper began to draw runes on the ground before slamming a hand down, "Iron Dragonets Summon!" Small metal dragons came out of the runes and hit Mac but Mac remained uneffected.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 21:56

"Then you get nothing." Eren said, as he watched the woman waiting for her to act. "If you let her go, Lasser won't know if you don't tell him. Just let her free." he told.

"Well then fight for yourself and stop worrying about me, fool!" she shouted as she sliced at Mac's head. She was scared that Copper would get killed but she wasn't going to admit it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 22:04

"Sorry, pretty boy, ain't gonna happen!" Suddenly, dark red crystal wrapped around Eren only. Crystal users aren't able to manipulate other user's crystal, even if it was an earth user (same rule applies visa versa). "Good luck trying to get out of that, thats blood crystal!" Shavana shot water at Melenda, "Oy! I thought you wanted to fight me?" Melanda grinned before shooting crystal at Shavana who let it pass through her body. "You can't beat me like that, I can make my body change to water. I am Shavana Righf, Water Demon of the North Creed!"

Copper growled, beginning to draw runes again, "Give me cover, this will take a while!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19 2013, 22:15

Eren sighed in defeat. "I'll just.....wait here then." he muttered as he watched the girls fight.

"Got it!" she shouted as she slashed at Mac, evading a few of his attacks. She didn't notice Mac's hand coming down on her. Next thing she knew, she was on the ground with his hand wrapped around her neck. She began scraping at his arms as she felt her wind pipes getting crushed through his grip.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 10:43

The two were equally matched in skill, the fight seemed to go on forever and either seemed to be making any headway. "I must say, I am glad that I am fighting you. I wouldn't want to fight that boy. Earth and Crystal users maybe part of the same land but we Earth users are far more superior." Shavana raised her brow, "Oh? And how is that so?"
"Crystal users control only a small part of the land, they would be considered villages. But Earth users control all, every leaf and stone, we are Kingdoms of rich Kings and Queen!" Melenda laughed. Shavana glowered, "Even a small village can win against a kingdom!" Small birds made of water went to Melenda who blocked it. Shavana was moving closer and closer to Eren though. When Melenda sent a stone pillar to her, Shavana moved out of the way and it hit the blood crystal. Melenda looked surprised, "You little witch!"
"Hey! I am a fucking Water Demon, get it right!"

"Fleur!" Copper said as he watched in horror, he growled as he stepped into the runes, "Guardian of Metal Fusion Art...." Wind started to pick up, every piece of metal on his body started to metal into his body, Flrow did it ever hurt, "Armor of the Knight!" Metal oozed out and coated his body, it was very painful but it molded and mended in seconds. It was a full body, Copper had made his whole body, inside and out, into metal. His hands were blades instead if fingers, he dashed forward and clearly cut the arm that was holding Fleur off. Copper looked at her, he wasn't able to talk in the armor. He turned his attention back to Mac who went to punch him but Copper was uneffected by it.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 11:49

"Thanks" Eren said as he ran towards the woman,calling his wolf out. Willing the wolf to charge he slashed at the woman making the wolf bite her thigh. _________________________________________________________. By that time though, Fleur had stopped struggling And didn't appear to be moving any longer.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 20 2013, 11:55

Melenda was being relentlessly attacked and couldn't use her blood crystal, the wolf bit her thigh and he made a stone pillar go through. Shavana came in with her blades of water, "This is for my home!" And cut into Melenda....

Mac fell over, dead. Copper dropped to his knees and dispelled the armor, gasping for air, "F-Fleur!" He said, going toher to see if she was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: