Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 22:20

"Creed leaders? Never met them. Eren might have though." she told, as she thought about what was at the center of the forest. "But it isn't a good idea to go to the center of the forest. It's not exactly pleasant." she said as she remembered her home.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 22:31

"Why is that?" Copper asked as he turned around and continued to walk in the direction of the center, even if there was nothing there, he wanted to explore and see what was so important.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 22:40

Estrillita flew in front of him and put her hands on her hips. "They aren't exactly welcoming to anyone that isn't one of them." Fleur stared at the fairy. "Are they fairies too? is that why? I've never heard of fairies congregating in the center."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 22:44

"Please, we need to see them. This is a matter of life and death." Copper said as he frowned and he wasn't kidding, "I have to save him, I don't want him to suffer just because I made him take me here."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:02

Estrillita rolled her eyes. "the fairy queen helps no one." she told plainly. Fleur walked past the dark fairy ignoring her words. "then we're going to have to convince her then won't we."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:07

Copper nodded and followed Fleur, he had to do this for Kevin and the Moon Realm, "If she doesn't help us...then all of the Moon Realm will perish..." He thought grimly before swallowing back that fear.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:11

"She only cares about one thing, the return of the princess." Estrillita told crossly, she had no intention of telling her that she was the princess but she would tell them that the female fae was missing. "Well do you know who this princess is? we could find her and take her to the queen."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:17

"Please, a fat chance that will happen. Every royalty I have met always complained that their parents don't listen to them and always tell them what to do. Most likely the princess ran away." Copper said, sounding slightly annoyed, "But it doesn't matter. If she isn't willing to help us so we can help a little boy who has been through hell then why should we save them from what will happen?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:20

When Copper started describing her, Estrillita couldn't help but laugh. "She sounds like a smart princess. I myself never got to meet her. But you can chance it with the fae. she's called Estrillita." she told using her full name instead of the name she had given the two. Fleur looked over at Copper. "If we have the princess we have a better chance of persuading the queen. It's worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:30

"But a waste of time, time we don't have." Copper said stubbornly, "We don't have time to look for a fairy princess when the whole of Moon Realm is in danger and Kevin is suffering. We go and explain our situation or I rip this world apart, looking for Shavana to cure Kev."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:34

"Calm down you dumbass, it'll take longer to do that." Fleur retorted, "Think straight and stop being pissy, that won't help Kevin either. Akuma said he was going to be fine so calm down." she ordered.

"Trilli, who are these people? Why are you talking to one of those filthy demons?" a male voice asked as he walked up behind the fairy girl. "I told you not to call me that, my name is Lita remember." the fae told with a small pout as she stared up at her friend. "The demon is friends with the man and they're trying to get to talk to the Queen and get her to do something for them. It's really funny how they think she'll listen."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:50

Copper rolled his eyes, "We are wasting our time here, we need to find that princess." He mumbled, slightly pissed at the moment before shooting a glare at the new comer, "And watch how you talk to her, boy." Said the metal guardian before letting a blade shoot out of his wrist, "Or I'll cut your tongue out."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 23:56

"And you watch where you throw your threats!" Estrillita retorted back with a glare. Eren rolled his eyes. "Demons are good at making humans believe they are innocent. Seems this wench has you under a tight spell." the male retorted glaring at Fleur. Fleur glared right back. "What did you call me, you sorry bastard?" she question, advancing toward him with a glare. Eren looked back at his fairy friend. "Estri, they're being rude. can i kill them?" he said. The fairy slapped her forehead. "No Eren you can't kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:02

"Spell? Sorry bud but magic doesn't work on a Guardian." Copper said which was true. Magic and elemental power were different. Magic is part of ones self, to their very core and very being, while elemental power is given by another. Even so, hypnotic spells never work on those who have elemental power. "And why should I stand here and let him insult my friend? I don't care if he has an issue with demons, Fleur has helped me out and I am not going to let him be judgmental." Copper drew the blade back into his body, "Besides, I know she isn't innocent and frankly, neither am I."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:10

"Not that kind of spell, she has you fooled. That's what demons do, they make you think they care but they are just using you for their own means." He told as he watched Fleur like he was a predator and she was his prey. "It's best if they all die." The fairy sighed. "Both of you stop, this is stupid. Eren it's no use arguing with morons. Let's go, i hear the guards flying this way and it won't be pretty if we're still here." She said as she sat down on Eren's shoulder and pulled the hood of her cloak up over her head.

Fleur glared at Eren but didn't say anything in her defense. She turned back to Copper. "come on, we're wasting time." she muttered, she tried to make it seem like the strangers words hadn't effected her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:13

Copper groaned, he knew if he pissed her off at all that she would literally kill him. That was no fun, "What a jerk. I mean, I love a good insulting tease but really? That kid has issues." Copper grumbled, the nerve of that kid thinking that he could be easily fooled.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:16

Fleur scoffed "yeah...." she muttered not really listening to his words. Not a second later two fairy guards flew up to the duo. "Excuse us, have you seen a female fae with red and black hair, and red eyes around here?" one of the guards asked.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:19

"Yeah, they were heading back from where we came." Copper said though wondered why they were asking, "What, they stole something or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:22

The guards looked shocked. "A thief? no! She is our princess! you actually saw her?!" the other guard exclaimed. Fleur's blood ran cold as she looked over at Copper with wide eyes. "She was.....that was.......damn it all!" she exclaimed as she slammed her palm against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:25

"Nevermind that, run for it!" Copper growled as he ran as fast as he could to catch up with the two. Thanks with his years with Jack, he had learned the tricks of his trade. He never made a sound nor would be able to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:29

Fleur nodded and ran the direction that the two had gone.

"Eren what have i told you about picking fights with demons, yeah they can be assholes but we don't have time for big fights." Estrillita lectured to her friend. The male nodded. "Sorry Estri" he said softly. The female punched his cheek with her tiny fist. "It's Lita remember? We don't want people to know me, geez Eren." she muttered as she lounged on his shoulder. "Those two were pretty odd though weren't they. Mother would never hear them out though." she continued boredly. "They did seem rather desperate."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:37

Copper soon spotted them and made a motion for Fleur to keep quiet and to keep down. He looked around on the boy to see if he had any metal on him as he reached into his pouch and pulling out 8 metal balls, "Track down." He whispered and the 8 balls morphed into bugs, common bugs he found while walking about. He gently blew on them and let them take off. They flew like normal bugs and were hidden with the regular ones. As soon as all eight were in position around the two, Copper whispered softly again, "Trap up." And in a flash, the bugs grew into metal bars, trapping the two inside. Their would be no escape since the top was covered as well.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:42

By the time the fairy noticed something was up, it was to late and the trap had been set. She flew off of Eren's shoulder and slammed her tiny fists against the walls. "Let us out of here! who the hell do you think you are!?" she shrieked. Eren sighed. "It was the man, the demon woman must have ordered him to do this. I'm sorry i couldn't protect you Trilli" he said as he held the fairy girl close. "But i do have a plan." he said, softly enough that only his companion would hear him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:46

"Oy. that is dragon steal. Nothing can break it." Copper said, he had been leaning on the wall of the trap, "Now we are gonna take you and your boyfriend to the queen and explain the current situation. I am sure she will listen if we take you along with us...princess."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 00:59

Fleur smirked. "Come on Copper let's get going." Estrillita's face burned with her anger as she began shouting mindless curses at Copper, she was furious with him and if she could she would kill him. Eren sighed. "Lita calm down, that won't do you any good to fight it until we get out of here. We'll make a run for it when we can and even if they do take you. I'll rescue you." Eren told with a soft smile as she watching the fairy pound at the cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: