Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:03

Copper levitated the cage, there was metal under neath. The only openings were tiny holes to allow air in but not large enough for Lita to fly through. Copper had a strained look on his face, "Geez you guys are heavy, what the hell did you eat?"
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:15

"Food." Eren replied sarcastically. Estrillita frowned and sat back on Eren's shoulder. "I hate stupid men." she muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:18

Copper smirked, "If I am stupid then why did you fall for an obvious trap? Your boyfriend there is a crystal user, he could have easily detected my metal flies. It is one of the most simplest things to do and he can't even do that." He mocked, not bothered by them since they had them.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:25

Fleur agreed with Copper completely. "Let's hurry, we don't have all day." she said. Eren called out to Copper. "We're not dating, that'd be impossible she isn't even as big as my hand." He called, sounding bored.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:29

"And your point is what? A human can't love a fairy?" Copper said before smirking, "And what a dirty boy you are." He chuckled, not caring if that was what he meant or not.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:41

"Oh a human can love a fairy alright, just not in all ways." Eren responded. "Lita says i'm a pervert for even thinking about those things." The fae girl punched his cheek again, a light flush on her cheeks. "Hush Eren, we don't fraternize with enemies."

Fleur rolled her eyes. "You are just as bad Copper, so don't try and play innocent."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:44

"Ha, ya hear that? You are as bad as-hey, I am not as bad as him. I can be way worse." Copper said in mock pout which he wasn't kidding, he could be quite the prev at times.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:48

"You are positively ridiculous" Fleur complained. "Let's just get her majesty to the fairies so we can hurry up." "Stop ordering people around you demon wench." Eren called from inside the cage.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:51

Copper growled and rocked the cage, making Eren hit his head, "Oy, what did I say about the name calling?" He said, they were getting to the spot where they ran into those guard fairies.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 01:55

"Ow, that hurt." he muttered still keeping the bored sound to his voice. When they got closer the guard faires noticed them. One flew up. "Do you have her? Do you have our princess?" he asked, hope filled his voice as he questioned the two. "Yup, but we need to have an audience with your Queen."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:01

"We also got lover boy with her too." Copper said as he put his hands behind his head in a lazy manner, "And I am in control of the cage." He felt that he might add that, in case they were wondering why a floating metal cage was following them.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:06

The guards looked confused when Copper mentioned the other person they had. "We need no one other than the princess, the extra baggage can be set free." The first guard said. "Now we must go see the Queen, she will be joyed to meet the savior of her eldest." From inside the cage the princess shouted. "They didn't save me! I was perfectly fine! they may as well have killed me!"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:11

Copper made a motion with his hand and metal from inside formed around Lita before going through the cage and to him, "It wouldn't be wise to set him free just yet." Copper said in a cool tone, "Either you let him come too or no princess, or are you going to be extremely stubborn about this simple deal?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:20

Lita shrieked in furry as she fought the whole way. Eren was now much more worried. The guards exchanged looks. "That......will be alright for now. But if the Queen wishes him gone then it must be done." Shouts of protest came from Lita at this point. Fleur sighed. "I doubt it would be a good idea to even try to separate the two."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:25

"I did that just in case they told me I couldn't bring him with me." Copper said as he brought Lita back inside the cage but as the metal mended back with the cage, there was a message on the wall of the cage....

Hey, sorry bout that but I figured you would want your boyfriend with you when you faced your mom. Have you tried standing up to her? Geez, running away won't solve anything, it will only make them worse. Anywho, sorry again. Copper....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:31

When Copper let her back in, Lita flew over to and sat on his hand, so just incase Copper tried that again he could hold her and keep her there with him. Lita glared at the words, "Of course i tired that you moron."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 02:36

The words morphed around to now spell out new words, "I am not a moron, I am trying to help unless you like your life the way it is...." He said, you could just hear the annoyance and sarcasm in those words.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 20:52

The fairy rolled her eyes as she held onto Eren. As the group entered a cluster of trees in the center of the forest they saw hundreds of dark fairies flying about. But one fairy in particular stood out, she had hair as black as night itself and eyes that shown with red fire, she wore a flowing black gown that matched her intricate black wings. "Have you succeed?" she questioned as she saw the two guards with the much larger human and demon. Lita cursed, hearing her mother's voice.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 21:23

"They didn't." Copper said, not about to let the guards take credit, "We did, I am Copper and this is Fleur. Your daughter and her friend are in this thing floating behind me." He said, grinning at his own success before getting serious, "We have a favor to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 21:34

The queen looked over at him with obvious disgust. "Hand my daughter over and we shall see about negotiating." The fairy queen said,her voice telling them that she found herself far more superior to the two. Lita kept quiet, she knew her mother was lying but she wasn't about to tell her captors that.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 21:43

"Really? You think I was born yesterday? I pratically invested that." Copper was unamused, he hated that look she was giving him, they always did that, "You are just going to take her and run, you have no interest or care about others. The Creed Leaders have been kidnapped, the very people that are keeping peace within this Realm and you don't even care because of your pride."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 21:54

The Queen scoffed, obviously not caring. "Hey ma, if you help them........i won't run away again. I swear on my wings." For a fairy to swear on his or her wings was as if they were swearing on the world itself. The queen smirked. "I see, i will help you. What is it you wish of me human?" she questioned, a victorious smirk on her face. Eren stared down at Lita with horror in his eyes, but the fairy girl wouldn't look up at him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:03

"Hold on!" Copper said angrily, he wasn't about to let this fairy's grow anymore, "You wouldn't have helped us, even if it was for your own daughter? What kind of mother doesn't care about her daughter?" He never had a mother, he wished he knew her, but he didn't. Copper's fist tightened, "And you stand there and make her miserable just because you are too smug to admit when you need help and when you are wrong? I don't way Akuma even sent us here! You know, fine!" Copper disapated the cage, "We are not going to need your help if you won't even give a damn what happens to her!" His angry eyes turned to Lita, "You can stay or come with us but I will be damned if I am going to get her help, how the hell could you say that to someone who doesn't give a damn for you? You want to put him through that pain of losing you?" He pointed to Eren, "That is ridiculous and reckless. We are going to find a new way of finding them but not by her hand!" Copper looked to Fleur with a look that said if she objected with him, she will be sorry, "We are leaving."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:12

Lita glared at the man. "I had a plan you moron! If you had kept your cool instead of flying off the handle then it would have worked!" The fairy shrieked, glaring daggers at the foolish man. The queen laughed, "I'm quite sorry about this but i can not have you leaving. Come my sons." Lita's eyes widened as the group was surrounded by her 6 younger brothers. "You wretched woman!" Lita shrieked as she glared at her mother. Fleur stared over at Copper. "Calm down, your temper is getting us no where." she told
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:28

"Give me one good reason I should!" He said, he was furious with everyone around him. They were all acting like idiots and he couldn't stand it, none of them saw any reason in what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: