Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 13:51

"Good, both of you should be better in the morning but for the safety of your minds, I am not letting you dream tonight." Akuma said which made Copper frown in annoyance, "Awe but I-" Akuma punched him, "Shut it, you pervert!" Fleur might not be able to hit him but Akuma could.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 15:06

"Thank you for that." Fleur said when Akuma punched Copper. "Can you hit him once more for good measure?" she questioned as her glared returned to the metal man.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 15:29

Akuma took out his sword and went to cut Copper but he blocked it which let Akuma have the opening he wanted. The demon king sent his foot flying into Copper's chest which sent him flying, "And watch out how you talk to Fleur, you metal head!" Him and Fleur were friends so of course he would kick Copper for what he said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 15:34

Fleur smirked. "Thank you Akuma." she said as she smirked smuggly at Copper. "But don't think you're not getting it when we wake up." she threatened. she flashed Akuma a smile. "This rescue mission is going to be easier said than done." she meant with how Copper acted when he wasn't serious.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 15:56

Akuma smirked, "Well if he causes you trouble just let me know when you find me and I will make him replace more then his thigh bone." Copper had to replace that bone during the war and Akuma had to help with it too.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:06

Fleur laughed and nodded. "At least i wouldn't tell father. Father would make any punishment long and torturous." she told with a large smirk as she thought about it. "but i'm not that cruel."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:14

Akuma grinned before frowning, "I am sorry but I have to go, I cannot keep this conection up for too long or someone might know that I am up to something." Akuma said in a sort of hushed way.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:22

"Stay safe." Fleur said, she may not have shown it but she was truly worried about Akuma she would never ever admit it though especcially in front of Copper. She would never hear the end of it if she did.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:28

Akuma waved as both Fleur and Copper came back into reality. Copper groaned, still feeling sore from where he was kicked but chuckled, "Good, he is still the same old Akuma I know...." he said in relief.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:43

Fleur's eye snapped open as she sat up. "What made you think he would change?" she questioned. as she flipped her legs off the side of the bed. She felt a lot better than she had earlier. "We need to get more food before we leave." she told as she went over to where the healers had put her bag and pulled out a blue kimono to change into.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:47

Copper went to get the food and a few other supplies and came back. After both had packed up, they met in the stables which faced the direction of where they needed to go, "So we have to go to the center of the forest? Nothing better kill us or I will be pissed." He said in a lazy way as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 16:55

Fleur changed and went to ask the healers about Kevin, making sure they knew to keep a close eye on him while the two of them were gone. When they met at the stable she was ready to leave. "Nothing will kill us, don't worry. Oh and i almost forgot." with that she punched him in the shoulder. "ass."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 19:43

Copper flinched, she punches hard, "Ok ok, lets go." He said as he rubbed his shoulder, "So what you think could be in the middle of the forest that is so important?" The moon was out (as always) but yet it was still very warm, at least for Copper.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:00

Fleur shrugged, "I have no clue, but if Akuma thinks that it will help us then does it matter?" she questioned, as she pushed her hair over her shoulder. "We just need to get there no matter what." she said, determination filled her eyes, she had always seen Akuma as one of her big brothers so she wasn't going to let him get hurt.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:01

Copper nodded and looked up to the sun, "It shouldn't take more then two days to get to the center, that is if we stop to rest which I advise we do." He said since the last time they didn't and it nearly killed them all.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:07

"We can this time since we don't have to rush as much." she said, it wasn't a good idea to not rest, the last time was disastrous "We'll make it." she said with a nod and a smile.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:15

Copper nodded and walked ahead of her so that she had the back rank. Copper had to wear nothing but a pair of pants and boots since it was the only way to keep cool. Since many of his bones had to be replaced by metal, it caused him pain to become over heated. Copper felt sweat on his skin but mostly his back and welcomed the gentle breeze that rushed through.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:21

Fleur stayed back still, it may have been hot, but the girl was used to it and was able to wear her kimono in this heat with ease. "Do you need ice?" she questioned, noticing how much he was sweating.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:38

"No, then one part would get too cold and would hurt." As long as he was the way he was, he would be ok. He knew that the center of the forest was much cooler which he couldn't wait to get to.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:51

"Alright then" she said as she kept walking. She sighed and kept listening for sounds that shouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 20:54

Copper thought he would like the more center of the forest better...yeah no, it was creepy as hell. You could barely see and it was so cold that Copper actually had to bundle up a little. There was rushes and gigglez, day one was sure creepy which would make day two of travelling worse.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 21:14

Fleur tried to ignore the voices but her hearing made it a lot harder. she pulled her kimono a little tighter as it got colder but she tried to push out all her thoughts, only wanting to keep going.

"Well aren't you two a long way from home." the voice came from behind the two. Fleur turned and saw a fairy, not bigger than her hand. "What brings you all the way here?" the female fairy questioned smuggly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 21:19

"Wow for a fairy, she is hot!" Copper said as he stood next to Fleur, "We came to see what is in the center of the forest. This is Fleur and I am Copper...." he said before grinning, "And what's your name, sexy?~"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 21:27

Fleur quickly slapped the back of his head as she glared at him. "Pervert." she said with a glare. The fairy laughed "Lita, i'm called Lita. what about you two?" she questioned flying over to the two. "And why do you want the center of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13 2013, 22:13

"Hey! My mother always told me to tell the truth!" He said, rubbing the spot where she hit him. He looked back to Lita, "We need help finding the Creed Leaders and were told to go to the center of the forest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: