Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:06

Jack suddenly stood up and smacked his forehead, "How could I have been so stupid!"
"Because you are a blonde?" Copper said, "No offence Shavana, Seino." Both demon leaders rolled their eyes. "Instead of taking so long to get to the edge of the forest, why not transport there?" The only ones who knew how to transport was Seino, Akuma, Shavana, Asatine, and Jack. Copper knew how but couldn't because of his element. "So you mean a mass transport? Won't they know?" Jack grinned, "Not if we use opposite energys to mask and cancel out each other. I have light and shadows. Akuma and Shavana would be able to cancel out each other and same with Seino and Asatine."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:11

Fleur, Eren, and Lita decided to stay quiet for this part of the conversation, since it really had nothing to do with them.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:15

"I think that would be a good idea but who should go with who? Obviously its a three person team." Shavana said. "I can take Fleur." Said Jack, "Lita and Even can go with Akuma and Shavana while Seino and Asatine can take Copper." The four Creed Leaders nodded and looked to the others to see if they were ok. Copper shrugged, "As long as we get Shavana to Kevin then I am good."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:22

Fleur nodded, it was a plan and it was a much better plan than any she could have come up with. Lita and Eren nodded, perfectly fine with the plan.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:24

Jack grinned as everyone got up and went with the person they were assigned with. Jack made sure everyone else left before looking to Fleur, "Are you ready?" he said as he offered her his hand, "Shall I escourt the lady to the...well the edge of a forest full of fairies who like to kidnap people."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:30

Fleur rolled her eyes but took his hand and gave him a nod that was pretty much telling him to hurry it up.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 23 2013, 00:32

It was as if two explosions happened at the same time. A blast of bright heat clashed with the cold dark, it left goose bumps on Jack's skin. It was a Hidden Technique he created but it always left him with a nasty side effect. When they landed, Jack gasped and clutched him chest, "I'm fine...still working out the bugs..."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 08:45

Fleur sighed, "Then why did you use it?" she questioned, knowing she shouldn't be speaking but she just had to ask.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 13:45

"Because then they would know where we were." Akuma said as the others walked over to where Jack and Fleur were. Akuma and Seino helped Jack up who was thankfully steady on his feet, "It normally doesn't effect when opposite energys are used by two separate people but Jack is a single person using the opposite energys."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:54

Fleur sighed and nodded in response. She knew how dangerous this was. She just didn't expect them to be able to follow them so thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:01

"Thus the Hidden Technique." Jack breathed out before coughing a bit, "We've made a greater distance between us and them so we have the advantage now. We aren't too far from the Shadow Kingdom and we should be there by noonish today." Jack said as he smiled and the four Creed Leaders nodded, "I will send a message to the other three kingdoms to let them know our situation." Asatine said.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 06 2013, 23:56

Fleur nodded and covered her mouth to hide her yawn. Truthfully she was exhausted. (i dont really remember what was going on)
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:11

(I think we were going back home)

Jack looked to Fleur, "I think its best if we rest for tonight though...or is it the day time?" It was really hard to tell the time of day when the skies were always the same. Akuma grunted in agreement and sat on the grass, "Go figure though that there would be faires...evil ones at that...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:19

Est rolled her eyes at Akuma's words, "Hey loser, i'm still here you know. Kind of fly-.....walking proof that we aren't all evil." she retorted, giving the prince a dark glare. Her back still ached where he wings had been.

"It's pretty late at night." she told Jack, used to the way the nigh sky looked in her home. She sat down and ran a hand through her black hair, refusing to glance over at Copper.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:27

Akuma scoffed, giving a "like-I-give-a-damn" look. "Look here, did I put you in the same boat as them? No, I wasn't incuding you to shut up and get some fucking sle-" Before Akuma finished his sentence, Seino knocked him on the head and made the demon prince bit his tongue hard. Seino sighed, "Must you always speak with such a dirty mouth?" He looked to the small fairy, "And I am sure he wasn't meaning you, I apoligize for him."

Jack nodded absentmindedly, thinking deep in his thoughts, "Once we get to the kingdom. I need you to come with me so that I may speak with your...mother...about Kevin staying with you and your family while he recovers." Jack hesitated on the word "mother", it was always a touchy subject for him. The only people who even knew why were Baina and Raven.
No one else knew.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 08 2013, 23:55

A shrill shriek could be heard from behind the group, making Fleur turn to see a gray skinned girl floating as she stared at the group. This made Fleur's eyes go wide. "Oh no......please tell me we are not where i think we are." The little girl turned around and call out a name. Not a minute late a male almost identical to the little girl floated towards the group. "You called Marci?" the girl clutched his leg and pointed at the strangers. The boy looked up, his red eyes scanning the group, when his eyes landed on Fleur a smirk grew on his face. "Well if it isn't the little flower. You come back for dessert?" he questioned, his fangs peaking out between his lips as he smirked. Fleur unconsciously raised a hand and touched the left side of her neck. "What did i tell you about calling me Flower? And no i didn't come back here for anything. It was just an accident that i landed here." she spat. Marshall chuckled. "Same fiery temper, that always turned me on." he said with a chuckle, looking like he was about to pounce the female.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:01

Copper couldn't help but to laugh but Jack was too tired to even care. Seino, Asatine, and Akuma blinked at the new comers while Shavana sighed.

"Care to explain?" Came Jack's drull tone as he cocked an eyebrow in question. Copper grinned, "I like him already....."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:13

Fleur flashed a glare at Copper, this was not a funny situation. The last time she met Marshall she had almost become dinner. She didn't fancy it again.

Marshall on the other hand floated closer to Fleur, his feet never touching the ground. "Oh the little Flower knows me, after all she's to be my Queen." The demon in question sighed. "No i'm not." she told with a roll of her eyes. The little girl stared at the group with dark red eyes, curious about the situation. "Who are your friends Flower? Last time you came you were alone." he said with a grin. "Last time i came here was an accident and you know that you ass." Marshall smirked and lifted a hand to cup the demon's face. "So cruel, my lovely flower."

The little girl looked to the others ignoring her elder brother. "You can come to our house! it's big and nice and dark! Me and Marshy live there with all the others!" she told brightly, no longer afraid of the strangers.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:26

Jack's head throbbed slightly but didn't say a word, the girl was very chipper, "Well I am Jack...." He started off, smiling a little, "And the guy with the orange hair is Copper, you already know Fleur, than there are the Four Creed Leaders, Akuma, Seino, Asatine, and Shavana." Jack paused for a moment to look at the ex- fairy princess and her companion, "Should I use the short verson or do you just want to do it?" Jack said as he chuckled a little before looking back at the girl, "And as much as we would love to, we-"

"Oh no you don't!" Shavana said, glaring at the thief, "You've already exhausted your energy, we are resting!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:33

Estrella rolled her eyes at Jack's words. "I'm Ella and this is Eren." she told pointing to the head that was connected to the body she was sitting on. The male gave a simple nod. Marci beamed, "Follow me." she told gesturing for the group to follow after her.

Fleur paled and shoved Marshall away from her. "I'll.....stay out here." she declaired. "To keep watch for the crazy fairies." She told, before turning and attempting to get as far away from Marshall as she could. The vampire king chuckled. "When you get tired you know where my room is, Flower." He said, obvious seduction in his voice. The groan from Fleur was obvious as well

Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:36

Copper blinked at Fleur and looked back to everyone (including one begrudgent Jack) walking away. Copper stood up and picked off his cloak, walking over to Fleur, "Hey, it will get cold so here. Don't want ya to catch a cold." He said with a childish grin before grinning more softly, "If you want company, I can stay but if not, I am going with them...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:46

Fleur was surprised that Copper had followed her, she didn't smile back though. Her nerves were on edge now that she was in Marshall's territory. "....you can do what you want......but if you go back don't trust Marshall." she warned. "He's......a slimy bastard and he'll do anything to get his way." she told, averting her eyes as she reached up and touched the side of her neck again. "Just.....be careful." she told, looking back up and straight into his eyes. She didn't bother to hide the worry or fear that were inside her orbs as she warned the male.

Marci beamed, she was a devious little girl as she plotted. She lead the group to the mansion, her feet never touching the ground. "Here it is. This is where brother and i live. He's the King here so what he says goes." she told with a nods.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 00:55

Copper blinked but hardened his gaze, "I promise, as your friend." He said before sighing, "This situation would have been avoided if Jack didn't use that technique." Copper mumbled, running a hand through his shock of orange hair before looking back at Fleur, "Well...mind if I keep you company for a little while? I know where Jack and the others will be because I can follow the trace of metal from his dagger...." He really didn't want to leave her alone just yet, she looked so scared and it actualy hurt him a bit to see her like this. His green eyes flickered over to her hand touching her neck, he knew from experience that people tend to touch their "scars" when bothered, "Fleur...." He mumbled.

Jack didn't feel any better once arriving at the house. His headache was only worse and he really needed rest, "I see...." jack mumbled, his eyes looking around dully. He couldn't help but to feel like something was wrong...nah, he was just tired...and worried, "Thank you for letting us rest here...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 01:03

Fleur looked back down at the ground, expecting him to leave her after he answered. When he spoke up again she couldn't help but look back up at him in slight surprise, but she hid the surprise well. "Sure, i guess." Truthfully she didn't want to be alone, not here, but there was no way she would tell him that. When she heard her name leave his lips she looked back up again, wondering what he wanted. "Yeah? What is it?" she questioned.

The small vampire girl gave a sweet smile that gave off no intention of evil. "I can show you to your rooms so you can rest until we can prepare a meal for you. Since we don't eat food it might take a bit." she told, sounding slightly sad. "I hope that isn't a problem. we just don't get guests often." Marshall soon floated into the room after the group. "Well i better start it, hadn't i Marci. you be a good little girl and make sure they are comfortable. Then go check on my Flower, can you do that." The vampire child nodded with a bright grin. "Follow me" she gestured to the group as she floated down a hallway.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 01:11

Jack nodded numbly and followed Asatine, Seino, and Shavana...Akuma didn't. Why? He hated vampires and his nose was twitching in irritation. He wished he had stayed with Fleur instead of that horny bastard...oh Flrow, he didn't want any mental images, "Prick...." Growled the Demon King as he crossed his arms and leaned on the doorway, looking at the starless skies.

Copper wrapped his cloak around Fleur, "Oh nothing!" He said chipperly, hoping to lighten the mood, "Must be the wind. Is little moon demon sleepy alright~" He grinned, in that childish way again. His grin was always something he did to throw people off of himself, he did it to annoy them, he did it to make them smile, he just did it. It was always the kind of smile you just couldn't hate yet at the same time you get annoyed with the grinning fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: