Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 00:26

Fleur sat in the large library of the mansion, alone for once. It was rare that she was left alone since Marshall was so paranoid that she would escape again. Her hair was up in an odd style, part in a messy but graceful bun while the rest was in a braid going down her right side. It was something Marshall had ordered of her....he said it was so he could feed easier without having to mess with her hair. Her kimono had been burned and replaced with a strapless black dress that barely went down to her knees. The demon female lifted a hand to touch the marks on her neck, since he had fed from her just about everyday the wounds had yet to close.

She sighed and stood, ignoring the dizzy feeling. She began walking back to her room. Her black heels clicked on the stone floor as she walked. As she walked she wondered how long it had been since she had agreed to stay....it felt like forever.

When she arrived at her room she opened the door and slipped in, praying that Marshall wasnt waiting for her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

Marshall flew through his mansion looking for Fleur, this had been the third time this week that she had vanished inside the house. He knew she wouldn't dare run away, there was to much on the line. "Oh Flower~ Where could you possibly be hiding~" he called as he floated through the house.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 00:46

Jack was finishing up the last set of incantations for the tracers. He mixed a part of his Mind Magic into it so that he would be able to see where Marci and Marshall were when he wanted to but he currently couldn't until he was finished completely, he had to do it two more times at different points of the house.

Before he could even consider where to next, the door suddenly opened and, reacting quickly., Jack took to capture the intruder. In a flash, Jack had managed to snatch his Senjin Darka, securely grab hold of the person's arms and pin them behind their back while holding the dagger to their throat, "Don't move, don't make a sound...." His voice was low and menacing as he forced whoever it was to move into the moonlight.

As soon as Fleur came into veiw, Jack let go but his vibrant green eyes, that glowed in the darkness of the shadows, never lost their seriousness, "Sorry about that...had to make sure it wasn't one of them."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Copper narrowed his eyes to see in the night, the moonlight providing not much to see with. He used the metal objects around him to made his way through the halls in silence, sensing where they were and avoiding them carefully. His ears were sharp though, so he was able to hear the sound of wind coming in his direction. Copper quickly veered off around the left and hid behind the wall, listening to who it might be.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 00:54

Being attacked when entering a room had become an everyday thing for here these past five weeks and so the female didn't even flinch. When she was let go she turned around to glare at Jack. "What the hell are you doing here. Get out before Marci or Marshall finds you." She ordered in a hushed whisper. She knew that Jack wasn't stupid enough to come along, she just prayed at he hadn't brought Copper along. "Get whoever came with you can get out, it isn't safe here." Jack would be able to see how much paler her skin seemed to be after those weeks, and she also seemed to be much thinner due to lack of proper food and being used as a meal for the resident Vampire King.

Marshall sighed, "Yet again my flower finds ways to hide." his thoughts strayed. He knew that Fleur thought about her old life all the time, what angered him was that he could tell when she was thinking about that sick bastard that had been touching her. "That stupid girl, she can't hide forever."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 01:07

Jack narrowed his eyes, pointing his dagger at Fleur, "We are here to save you. You have any idea what you are putting us through with you being here?" He said in a harsh whisper, noting how ill of health she looked, "Your mother's health is worsening and Kevin won't stop asking for you. Not to mention you look like shit." He grabbed her roughly by the chin and pulled her head to get a better look at where Marshall bits her, muttering something under his breath before pulling out another stone and holding it close to the wounds, channeling his energy into it and letting the healing magic flow into her. It wouldn't completely heal her but it would help ease the stress on her body.

"And whether you like it or not, you are coming with us." He hissed out, realizing that he had to get Fleur out before anyone else showed up and complete the tracer placement. He wasn't above knocking Fleur out to get her out if it came down to it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"She is not your flower!" Copper had enough of Marshall and swore to kick the guys ass the next time he saw him, for putting Fleur though so much pain. He pressed a hand to the wall to send various spikes through at Marshall, "You are going to pay the price dearly for what you did to us, you Niachi...."

A "Niachi" was an Aportextian insult, the worse anyone could say. It had no definite translation but it was highly offensive.

Copper silently moved to a different location, thankful he learned to throw his voice. It was a tactic that Jack used when he taughted his targets.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 01:14

Fleur didn't know how to feel, right now it was a mix between angry and relieved. Relieved that they had come to help her but angry that they were stupid enough to try. "Last time you were here you almost die, now get out." She ordered pushing him away from her and walking over to the door to go back into the hallway. Truthfully hearing about her mother and Kevin hurt her, this was the only way to keep them safe in her mind.

"If i go back he'll kill them, and i refused to loose my family over something as....small as freedom."

Marshall almost hissed when he heard the voice of the male. "Oh if it isn't the coward? Come back now that you're not to busy pissing your pants?" He questioned smugly, not moving from his spot. "After all, it's your fault that she's here." he told, "I've heard her dreaming. Saying she had to protect the lot of you cowards. So have you come to try and fix your mistake? Or is this some ego trip to make yourself feel better?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 01:29

Suddenly shadows binds whipped out and snuggly wrapped themselves around Fleur, pulling her back into the room, his eyes a fiery green, "Sorry but I do not take no for an answer. You are coming with us whether you wish to or not, even if I have to drag you back there, kicking and screaming. Even if almost die doing so, I will bring you back." Jack said in a low voice, his eyes burning into Fleur's in an almost uncomfortable way, "You are not protecting anyone like this, this will only hurt us more. You have hurt us, especially Copper. He has trained nonstop to be strong enough to bring you back, pushing himself to his limits and than past that limit. And I will not see my friend's efforts go to waste just because your ideals of what is the right choice is a horrible choice at that."

His gaze suddenly softened to an almost fatherly expression, "Fleur, I know you care about us...but you have to believe in us this time. This isn't like before, we were tired back than...now, we have become much stronger, just because we want to see you smile again. It broke our hearts to have to leave you here because we were weak and I know you care ceeply for us, we all care about each other...but please, let us take you home and stop this because its only hurting everyone...freedom is what we fight for because freedom isn't a small matter, freedom allows us to be who we truly are."

Copper laughed, "Piss my pants? What are you, five?" He said, amused at the 'insults' the vampire was throwing at him, "And I am not ashamed to admit that it might have been partly my fault but I am here to correct that mistake." Copper closed his eyes, allowing his elemental gift to envour him, causing his skin to harden into steel, "And you are that mistake."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 01:39

"I didn't ask any of you to come after me damn it! you could have just forgotten about me and gone on with your lives without having to worry about this silly little demon girl!" she exclaimed, partially in anger but mostly because she was scared. She wanted them to just leave again so that no one would get hurt.

"Well, well, well what have we here." The innocent voice rang out across the room making Fleur freeze. "Big sissy why did you call these people to take you away from us, that's going to make brother really angry." The black haired vampire floated up to Fleur and giggled before waving at Jack. "Hi there mister snack! It'll be nice to taste your blood once again." she said with a grin.

Marshall rolled his eyes. "I'm the mistake? Oh i'm sure my Flower would love to hear that. It would bring joy to her heart. But how will she ever hear your words if she's dead?" he questioned, a smug smirk on his face. "Marci should be going to her now, to bring her to me. I'm going to make her one of us, then she can truly be my queen."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 01:52

Jack only stared at Marci for a moment before finally raising a brow, "My name is Jack, by the way, you can at least have a decency to use it." He said, "I call you Marci." Jack didn't flinch or shiver, he was use to danger and to him, this was nothing. He had fought in two Guardian Wars, survived living with both Mastermind and the Shadow Thief Clan, and was the Master of the Light and Shadow Elements.

This was a mere speck on the wall....

Jack's eyes changed from a vibrant shade of green to blood red, a sign that he activated his Mind Magic, "Oh I was wondering when I got to see you again. I wanted a remake since I...wasn't exactly awake...no water this time. I even developed a special surprise just for you, because you are that special~" Jack said, happily smiling, "So lets spar, Marci-chan." In a flash, Jack pulled the shadow binds around Fleur back to send her behind him while at the same time sending more shadow binds after Marci.

"You have any idea how much of a pervert you sound like?" Copper said, finally showing himself. His once tanned skin now had a grayish tint to it and seemed to almost reflect the moon light, "Hows about we make a bet." He hopped this caught Marshall's attention.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 02:03

The small girl slipped around the binds, not letting them touch her. She had no elemental power like her brother so she was at a disadvantage against Jack now, adding onto the fact that she usually only had unconscious victims. So she would have to use her speed against him. She dashed over to the bookshelf that was in the room and pulled out one of the books making a large panel appear in the wall, spitting out a large ax that looked to big for the girl to even carry. She knew he brother wouldn't be happy with her but she wasnt going to sit back and die. Fleur forced herself out of the binds that Jack had put on her and dashed out of the room and down the hall, unknowingly heading straight to where Copper and Marshall were

Marshall raised an eyebrow at Copper's words. "A deal? What makes you think i would make a deal with a human?" he questioned. The vampire king was a bit curious though, it seemed amusing at the least
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 22:40

If one knew how to use their skills to the best of their capability, than being the most of one skill set meant nothing. Jack was a long range fighter, using tricks and traps to wear down his opponent before landing the killing blow. He was at the advantage with having both the Light and Shadow Elements and the fact it was nighttime. He also developed a few new moves especially for Marci...also he still had his little surprise.

"Didn't your mother told you it was rude to play with your food?" Jack said before whipping out another sun stone and casted it down, breaking the stone to cause its energy to be released. A blinding light flashed in the room, giving off the sun's energy. Even if it didn't harm her, it gave Jack the cover for his next move, "Hidden Technique: Waking Twilight." Came the soft mummer from the Shadow Thief as the room grew suddenly very cold (from the shadows) before bright dots  appeared, slowly turning into needle like objects and racing towards Marci.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"We fight for Fleur." Copper stated first, not moving his eyes off of Marshall, "If I win, I get to take her back with us...to where she REALLY belongs." He crossed his arms, "And you cannot try to get her back, you cannot hurt her anymore, and she will...in a way...disappear from your life."

And now came the dreaded part, "But if I lose and you win, than I and my friends will not try to come back to rescue her...and you will get to keep her." He hated to say it as if Fleur were a childs' toy being passed around but in all reality, she had no actual choice in this matter. It was to go one way or the other and right now, no one could stop Copper.

Not even Fleur....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 13 2013, 22:14

Marci saw the light and her eyes widened, she shrieked and dove for the window and broke the window to get out of the way of the deadly light. She didn't know how to beat someone with elemental powers, that had always been her brother's field of work. So she did what she knew how to do, she snapped her fingers as she flew to the place where she dumped the bodies of those they had drained. The bodies shook with life and walked over to her, some skeletal, some only partially rotting.

Fleur dashed down the halls but stopped when she heard voices. "We fight for Fleur." she knew that voice...it was Copper. She stopped hiding herself before she turned into the hallway they were in. "If I win, I get to take her back with us...to where she REALLY belongs." Her eyebrows furrowed as she listened. "And you cannot try to get her back, you cannot hurt her anymore, and she will...in a way...disappear from your life."

But what killed her was what was said next, "But if I lose and you win, than I and my friends will not try to come back to rescue her...and you will get to keep her." so she did the only thing she could think of was to make her chance as escaping while Marshall was distracted.

Marshall smirked darkly, confident in his abilities. "Alright, i accept your little bet."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 13 2013, 23:39

Jack watched her escape, smirking. This was going to be easier than he thought, maybe he didn't have to create a new set of techniques...na, it was good to have surprises. Nonetheless, Jack transported to where Marci went, following her energy signal, and arrived just in time to see the dead walking towards her. The stench of death lingered in the night air that made Jack shiver, he always hated that smell.

Nonetheless, he was going to show this vampire brat what she should fear in the Realm of the Stars....

He drained all emotion from his body and mind, taking a few deep breaths to push any feelings deep down inside him. His eyes changed back to the glowing blood red as he took out his Senjin Darka, gripping it tightly in his gloved hands. Whispers filled his ears, coming from the dead.

Even though the dead were gone, a part of them remained behind. He could hear that part, their laughter and screams, their cries of pain and sorrow. It would drive sane men mad...but Jack wasn't. 

Emotions make us weak. We cry when they cry and cringe away, we lose ourselves at the cost of another. We relish in victory only to be blind to the danger behind us. Sadness, pride, and wrath are the three downfalls we humans possess when we fight. If one wishes to win, than we must learn to keep all and any emotions away. In that, we can maintain peace of mind and clear thoughts in order to win and survive.....

His eyes held nothing to them, dead like the world around him. He felt nothing towards the vampire or the dead, they were simply there, "You use the dead to do your dirty work instead of letting them rest in the peace they deserve?" He questioned, staring straight at Marci, "And you are stupid enough to use puppets against me?" Jack knew what he had to do.

In order to stop the dead, he had to attack the source, Marci.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Copper felt a flicker of energy but brushed it off, he couldn't afford to get distracted. He took out a simple metal rod that looked like it couldn't do much harm to anything, "And I am so going to kick your freakish gray ass!" He grinned and shifted the rod into a gauntlet.

Copper was more of a close combat. In fights were both he and Jack were fighting side by side, they were unbeatable. Jack was all about stealth and tricks, Copper was more brute force and speed.

Right away, Copper charged at Marshall and swung at him. Copper needed to assess his opponent before he actually fought.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 02:04

Marci sent the corpses after him, making many of them launch themselves at him, biting his limbs in an attempt to buy the girl time. She needed to plan something, he wasn't like her normal prey after all.

Before Copper's attack could hit a sword the male's attack stopping him in his tracks. In between Marshall was a silver haired figure. One smokey grey eye stared up at Copper, the eye would probably seem familiar to the guardian. The stranger kept his sword pressed against Copper, but spoke to Marshall. "Marshall, it's time." This was all he said. The grey skinned male huffed. "Well isn't that wonderful." He smirked at Copper. "Watch over my Flower for me, i can't take her where i'm going." The grey skinned male turned and floated off to get Marci, after all they were a team.

The silver haired male didn't take his eyes off of Copper as he shoved the male back with his sword. "I suggest you leave." was all he said before he turned
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 02:14

Jack whipped out his daggers and began to do what he could. He slashed and dodged, he was on defence since he knew he could kill what was already dead. What he had to do was stop these things from getting him as he made his way over to Marci. His eyes were dead set on her, all he needed was for her to look at him in the eyes and it would all be over....

Copper glared at the man who stopped him but as soon as he saw that eye, it felt suddenly very cold in the hallway....

It looked exactly like Kevin's, dull and lifeless. The color was also the same, it was distubing to say the least. It almost pained him to see it, like an old memory. Copper had to tell himself though that he wasn't the dragon boy he knew...but....

"Who are you?" Copper asked in the strong tone, not moving from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 02:20

"Marci!" The shout distracted the young vampire girl, but didnt make the corpses stop piling Jack. She looked over at her brother and beamed. "Come on sister. He needs to see us. 613 said that it was time." Marshall told casually, ignoring Jack and the undead.

Marci smiled and nodded. "Let's go, i've had enough of these stupid mortals." she told, grabbing her brother's hand.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-

613 looked back at Copper, his eye void of emotion. "Who knows." he said with a shrug. "......i guess they wouldn't want me to leave you mobile, you could follow after all." He turned around fully and dashed towards Copper, and grabbed his arm in a harsh grip. "Stun." was all he muttered before a sharp lightning wave was pulsed into Copper's body. It was strong enough to paralyze him for a while, but not to kill him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 02:32

Jack narrowed his eyes, not knowing whether to follow or to see if Copper was still alive. No, ALice was still around, he could give a signal and have her check Copper. He knew SOMETHING happened since the mental link with the Metal Guardian was gone and Jack had no medical elements or stones with him. He sent the signal and (after a few failed tries) was able to activate Gridlock to disconnect the mental commands from Marci to the dead. As soon as he could, he than transported close enough without being seen nor sensed.

The perks of being part of a infamous thief clan....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Copper had no time to react before he felt electricity course through his body. It was very, VERY, painful since parts of him were fused with metal. It drove him to a point where he nearly passed out but he couldn't move, "D-Damn...." He said before turning his eyes to see the white haired man, that same eye bearing down at him, "Y-You have....that look...like...Kevin....."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 02:38

The siblings floated to the main hall where 613 was to meet them to transport them to the meeting place, not knowing Jack was following.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The name made 613 pause. "So you know him?" he questioned, wondering about the male that was the reason he was experimented on. "Never met him....." All he knew was that his existence was modeled after the boy. "Lasser does want me to meet him.....thinks a copy can out-do the original." 613 didn't care that he was giving away information. He simply turned on his heel and walked to the main hall to meet with the annoying vampires.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 19:26

Jack narrowed his eyes, not liking this at all. He felt something tug at his mind, like a warning, but he didn't know about what, "What is going on?" he thought. Jack stayed within the shadows, his element after all, while mixing his two elements together to mask his elemental energy signal, just to be cautious.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Copper glared as best as he could at the man, already not liking him. Whoever he was, he had been an experiment of Mastermind's and is continuing to work for Lasser. At least Kevin was sided with them, Kevin was abandoned though at the ruins. "W-Wait!" Copper said, but the man was already gone....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 20:56

Marshall smirked as he saw the silver haired male come into view. "Well, it seems little 613 had some fun with the human~" he teased. The male walked up and didn't show his annoyence as he placed his sword back in its sheath on his waist. "I was doing my job, nothing more." he said blankly. Marci floated over to him and latched her arm with his. "awe you know you like playing with the humans as much as we do." She said with a giggle. The male didn't respond as he held out the teleport crystal. He was silent as he slammed it into the ground, sending the group away.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:22

Jack watched as a new comer came into view and tensed up, he recognized that face. Jack spent the first 13 years of his life with his father and so knew some of his experiments when he went to help check on them. Unlike his father, he actually cared for them. He stole food and supplies to keep them stable. But there was the one experiment that disturbed Jack. It was the look in his eye, the lifeless dull gray. When Jack went to escape, he wanted to take 613 with him and away from the terrible place but wasn't able to.

And then he found Kevin, he had the same look in his eyes and Jack thought he could at least save him....

He caught movement and saw a transportation crystal. Quickly but not to be detected, Jack moved within range and went with them to where ever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:32

Soon Blackwood forest appeared all around the group. Thankfully it was dark enough for Marshall and Marci. The male groaned. "The Star realm. How dreadful." he muttered as he followed the silent male who was leading them to where Lasser was supposed to meet them. 613 walked emotionlessly through the wood not caring if someone was following. When they arrived at the meeting place he called out. "I'm here Master Lasser."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:50

The short, bugged-eyed man wrung his hands nervously, finally meeting up with the vampire brats and 613, "Its about time! What took you so long?!" Spat the very ugly man (he is! >.<) but waved it off, "Nevermind, nevermind, lets hurry before sunraise." Lasser hobbled along into the ruins of an old lab were both 613 and Kevin had been kept before it was destroyed during the last Guardian War. 

Jack followed in silence, not liking the situation at all, "You are sure no one followed you?" he asked, making Jack freeze slightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:54

613 shrugged, "I guess not." He told as he followed. Marshall nodded, "I don't sense anyone." he told, lounging back on the air. Marci scoffed, "Hurry up and get to the good stuff ugly."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:09

"You are lucky, child, I do not kill you right now for speaking such ill words to me." Lasser said as they went deeper into the ruins, "I will not need you to be a brat while we are doing this....this is very, VERY, important!" Jack didn't like how he had less and less cover as they went along, a few times he had to go without any cover and risk being caught.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:34

The girl stuck her tongue out and made faces at the man, just because she worked for him didn't mean that she had to be nice to him. Marshall chuckled. "Careful Marci, we don't want him to go into shock." 613 didn't know why, but he felt worried about where they were going. Pictures flashed in his head of small children being brutally tortured, the pictures came so fast that it sent his head spinning. He clutched his head with one hand as he paused in his steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: