Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Regrets for a Dying Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:14

"Well the truth is, i have no idea. I was wandering around and i cam across him, he was unconscious for a while. I literally just met him so I have no idea if he is or not." she told with a laugh. Then she leaned closer to Tess so that Path wouldn't be able to make out what she was saying. "What about these fine Elven men in our presence? They free?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:21

Tess raised a brow but smiled nonetheless, "Well, I know Path isn't but I am not too sure about Marren...I don't think he is taken though." Tess said as she tapped her chin in thought, "Funny though, I know Yule has a crush on one of the Beginner priestess. Rather cute, it is."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:27

"Awe he does, that's adorable." Eve said with a small coo. "To bad i can't really converse with Marren." she said with a sigh. "He seems like a nice guy. Nicer than most humans i've met." she told with a laugh. "Humans are very amusing though."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:39

"That is true." Tess agreed with a chuckle before a light bulb idea came to mind, "Well...seeings how you both speak fluently in your languages...why don't you teach each other?" Tess said, playfully elbowing Eve in the ribs, "Some nice alone time with a hottie like him, hes a real gentlemen so he would go for it for sure too~"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:45

Eve contemplated the idea with a small grin. "That would be a bit....difficult but fun i have to admit. Though he'd probably rather learn from some cute Elf girl. I've learned that about races, they don't really mix well." she said with a small laugh. "Though i doubt cute elf girls would know Dragon speak." she mused with a grin.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:50

"I doubt that, he can be rather clueless when it comes to girls." Tess chuckled, "And I have you know that I speak fluent Dragon too since I have to learn the major and ancient languages to be a High Knight." Tess said proudly, folding her arms under her breasts, "I can translate for the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:03

Eve almost gasped in surprised, it wasn't every day that you meet someone that speaks dragon. It was interesting to her that someone knew her language. "Da sith-ma? So-ma vabo!" Eve waited for the female to respond back with a bright smile on her face. She was excited to speak to someone in dragon.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:12

"Ka, fubato." Tess said with a quick nod of her head, "I also speak orc, fish, and ancient demon." She was proud of herself for it, she had always been told that she had a gifted memory and it served to her advantage when learning.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:15

"Damn! That's a lot. I barely speak my two languages correctly." She exclaimed her gray eyes filled with excitement. "but i've been able to speak these since as far back as i can remember. Just like with my axe." she told with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:19

Tess chuckled and patted Eve on the shoulder, "No worries, but right now, I think its best if you go to sleep. It is still a few hours until morning and I don't think your sexy friend will be able to go anywhere for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:25

"Ka, ka." she said with a laugh. She walked over to the couch and set Betty up next to it. " nightie night Tess." she told with a yawn as she sat down on the couch that she would be using as a bed.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:30

Yule, Path, Marren, and Tess all headed to bed, knowing that once their Master woke up, they would have to explain themselves but he was very kind so they had nothing to worry about.

It was almost morning when Jack woke up, his mind slightly groggy from whatever herbs he had been given. His eyes glanced around the room, curious as to where he was but he didn't dare to try and move off the...couch?...he was on. His mouth was dry and he really wanted some water.....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:33

Eve had woken up not long before Jack after having strange nightmares of people she had never met preforming strange experiments on her. When he woke she was polishing Betty once more. She glanced over at him and smiled. "Well good morning sleeping beauty." she greeted as she put betty down and walked over to him. "you doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:40

He jumped slightly when Eve spoke, forgetting who she was for a moment before remembering, "Yeah...." He said, his voice a bit horse, "Just a bit thirsty...where exactly are we?" He hated not knowing where he was or who was there, it annoyed and worried him.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:43

"An elven home in.......some place that starts with an R." she told plainly. "This young elf named Yule found us and lead us back here so we could get you fixed up by this elf named Path." Eve explained as she stood. "I'll go find you some water, just lay there." she ordered, now if only she knew where the kitchen was. she turned and began wandering until she found what she was looking for, a kitchen.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:50

In the kitchen stood a man with snowy white hair like Path and Marren but was shorter and had a more lean build to him. Also like the other two males, he also wore no shirt, only pants but his were a grayish-blue color. He wore an eye patch over his right eye but his visible one was a brownish-red color. He seemed surprised before giving a confused look and saying something in elven.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:52

When she saw the male she almost let out a shriek of surprise, jumping back. Once she noticed how hot he was she sighed dramatically. "So this is where all the hot men have been all these years. If only i had known." she said before looking back at the male. "And i have no idea what you just said hun, so we might have a problem if you can't understand me." she said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 23:59

His lips twitched before slowly spreading into a smile, "I might have taken that as a complement if I had known who you were...but seeings how I do not, I am not to sure how to take that." He said, his voice deeper than Path's but not as deep as Marren's, "I am Garn, the Master Rank in this house."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:04

Eve blinked a few times, a look of surprise and horror on her face. "Well then. Now that i have officially made a fool out of myself, it's a pleasure to meet you." she said with a nervous laugh, muttering to herself "Good job Eve, dumbass." She looked back over at him with a true smile this time. "I'm Eve. It's a pleasure to meet you. There now you know me....sorta." she quickly explained the situation to him and what she and Jack were doing there. "So see that's what happened. I'm sure Path or Marren or Yule would have told you....if i hadn't just told you now." she finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:15

Garn laughed a little, "I am sure they would have, since I walked right pass Jack coming here." He said, giving a small smile, "By law, I do have to serve some form of punishment to Yule but I can assure you, it is nothing serious, just some cleaning." He said with a shrug, "I can apply some further healing to Jack but at most, he will need to remain in bed for at least a week."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:17

When her first spoke of punishment she almost spoke up but he cut her off by letting her know Yule wouldn't be punished to badly. She didn't want that to happen. "Thanks i'm sure Jackie boy would like that. I just hope water isn't off limit's cause that's kinda the whole reason why i'm here....well was the reason i came in here before i got side tracked." she told with another chuckle. "He's thirsty."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:23

"Hmmm, and I wonder what oh what could have distracted a female?" He said it slowly and teasingly, a sly smile on his lips before turning around and getting a cup to fill with water, "And water will be the best thing for him right now, I don't want him eating anything solid for a day or so. His body had went through shock and so might not be able to handle anything too hard for his body to digest." Garn explained before handing Eve the cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:27

Eve felt her cheeks heat up at his words and she smirked a bit as he turned around. "I wonder indeed." she said as she oggled at the male but made sure she looked normal when her turned around again. "I'll go get this to him. Thanks Garn." she responded taking the glass and turning to leave the room. When she got to the door she stopped and looked over her shoulder at him. "I don't know if anyone's told you but you have a really nice ass." and with that she left the room.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:33

Garn chuckled at Eve before turning back to what he was doing, which was making a sandwich.

Jack raised an eyebrow as Eve came back with the water, "You looked flushed, did you find something...interesting in the kitchen or are you sick?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:36

Eve still had a small smirk plastered to her face. "Something interesting indeed." she told as she handed him his water. "Drink your water." she ordered. "Apparently you're not allowed to have solid food for a while so water it is jackie boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Regrets for a Dying Man
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Other Places :: Silverwood Forest-
Jump to: