Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Regrets for a Dying Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 22:06

Yule smiled back and followed the guard. Luckily, the lantern made it easy for them to follow as they went...somewhere. The road they were walking on was paved in stones of various shades of brown, creating beautiful patterns, it was also lined with smaller white stones. They came to a small house and the guard knocked before saying something in elven. The windows lit with lights and footsteps could be heard coming to the door.

The door opened and there stood a young man (well...elf young) with white hair and very light hazel eyes, looking almost yellow in color. He had lightly tanned skinned and was currently wearing nothing but a pair of dark brown pants. He blinked at the four confused before asking something to which the guard started to explain. Yule sudden cut in, gibbering something that made the man look to Eve before smiling, "My name is Path, welcome to Raskin. Yule and Row have told me what had happened and I will be glad to help. I speak fluently in your language too, please come inside."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 22:14

When they came to the house and the door opened all Eve could think was how attractive that elf was. The red haired female was taken a bit off guard when he spoke to her, fluently. 'of course, the hot one understands me' she thought, a bit disappointed she couldn't tell him he was hot without him realizing what she was saying. She didn't let it show on her face though, as she readjusted Jack who had started to slip out of her grasp. "Hello there, nice to meet you. Wish it was on better terms though." she said as she entered. "I'm Eve. and the dying man in my arms in Jack."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 22:21

Path nodded, his face serious, "Please, come inside so I can begin my work." Path nodded to Row who grunted his response, not liking that hes being told to leave with two Outsiders with Path but nevertheless, he left. Path helped to bring Jack inside and laid him on the floor before looking over Eve, "You may clean up if you wish, I am sure you want to be rid of the blood."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 22:30

Eve nodded, wiping some sweat from her brow. "uhhh where?" she questioned with a small laugh. "and thanks by the way. He'll thank you when he wakes up too."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 22:37

Path chuckled, "Its up the stairs at the last door to your left, I am sure you may borrow my sister's clothes." He looked over her again, "You might be her size. I am not too sure though, I have never figured how women can fit into one thing but not another." He said, trying to use humor.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 22:40

Eve laughed at his words. "thanks." she said with a nod. "but i've got a change in my pack. i hadn't planned on going home for a while so i've got plenty of clothing." she told grinning. "i'll be off." she said as she left to go clean herself up.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:07

"Horo?" called a new voice sounding sleepy and stepped around the corner, bumping right into Eve. It was another white haired man but was a much broader build than Path who was more lean. He had bright blue eyes and his bangs covered his forehead, he too was not wear anyting but a pair of pants but his were black, "Makuro bodama?" He asked, blinking at the stranger who he had bumped into.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:15

Eve stared up at the male with wide gray eyes. "hello there." She said looking him over. Just like with Path before him all she could think of was 'hoooooot' she was a bit curious if he understood her. "I have no idea what you just said." she told bluntly with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:18

The man looked confused, "Horo?" He asked, obviously not understanding what she had just said. He called out to Path, asking him a question to which Path answered. "Oh!" He said, slowly nodding before looking back to Eve and smiling again, "Marren." He pointed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:21

"Marren? That's your name?" she questioned, even though she knew he didn't understand her. "I'm Eve." she said pointing towards herself. "oh Eve stuck in a house with hot men, what you gotten yourself into this time?" she said under her breath a cheeky smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:24

"Gona Eve." Marren said, bowing his head before looking at her and seeing the blood, asking her another question but stopped, remembering she couldn't understand him. Instead now, he motioned for her to follow, guiding her to the washroom. Now she would se able to see his broad shoulders from behind~.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:27

"Alright i'm going to take that as a 'follow me Eve'." she said to herself as she followed him. She couldn't help but stare, she knew it was rude but damn he was hot. She had no idea that elf men were so attractive, which was odd since her best friend was an Elf. Back to the subject at hand, damn he was hot. Even from behind. Eve was wondering how it was possible for a living being to be so gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:32

He stopped at a door before opening it, gesturing her to go in. The bathroom was average size but had several jars of soap on a shelf. Marren went to a door inside and pulled out some towels before showing Eve where to get the hot water, "Haba, Eve." He said before leaving.

(Note: Gona means "Hello" and Haba means "Good-bye")
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:35

"Thanks Marren." she said, curious about what he had said to her. But now she was more interested in the wonderful bath she was about to have. As she started the water she pulled her axe off of her back and propped against a wall and set her bag next to it. Before she stripped down and got into the now ready tub and began to scrub away the blood.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 23:40

It took a while but Path managed to stop all the bleeding and bind the wounds. Jack's injured arm was left in a sling and he was placed on the couch. Yule cleaned up while Path started to make some tea for them, Yule was obviously tired from wandering all day.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 19:10

Eve reveled in her bath, probably taking a lot longer than she needed to. When she got out she pulled her new change of clothing out of her pack. She quickly dried herself off and got on her underwear and black shorts before pulling on her top and tying it good so it wouldn't fall off and then putting on her stockings and boots. She didn't bother to put on her scarf or tie up her hair, just letting it hang. Grabbing her bag and her axe she left the bathroom and walked back into the room where the guys were. "Any progress?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 20:08

Yule, Marren, and Path were all sitting in the living area with Jack resting on the couch. The three elves looked up to her, Path smiled, "He is well now though needs rest. He is lucky you had found him or he would have been dead by now." Yule looked nervously at Jack when that was said, obviously not liking the idea of someone dying. Marren spoke something and Path chuckled, "He says you clean up nicely." Path explained as he picked up a cup and held it out to her, "Here, this will help relieve stressed muscles."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 20:18

Eve smiled when she heard that Jack would be alright but the smile morphed into a slightly cocky grin. "Tell him I said thanks." she said flashing Marren a grin as she took the drink. She looked at the contents of the cup and then back up at Path. "You expect me to drink this without knowing what's in it?" she questioned, giving him a look that showed her amusement with the situation. "Oh well, down the hatch" she said and drank all of it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 21:03

Path merely chuckled and relayed the message back to Marren who have a hearty laugh. The night was silent as Marren and Yule talked in their native language while Path asked Eve about her homeland. Path went on explaining how their small clan town worked, such as how in each house lived someone of a different ranking (Student, Beginner, Apprentice, Craftsmen, Journeyman, and then Master). "I am the Craftsmen rank in this house, Marren is a Journeyman which means he is the only one who is able to travel outside these walls." Path casted Yule a glance as he said it, the small elf boy shrank back slightly, "Yule is an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 21:13

Eve noticed how Yule seemed to shrink when Path looked over at him and told his rank, the half dragon girl didn't really like that. So she flashed a smile to the boy. "You're getting there, maybe one day you'll be Master and even better than these two." she told brightly. "Just keep your chin up." she reassured. She never liked seeing people sad so she wanted to encourage him. "I bet if i was here i would still be at student." she joked. "ah, well sometime's it's good to not have any special talents." she told, picking up her pack and pulling out a rag to shine her axe with.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 21:23

"Yule is actually the youngest apprentice." Path said, smiling, "He shows promise." Path gave an affectionate ruffle to Yule's head, making the boy giggle, "Even if he has a habit of breaking the rules though we know its out of kindness to others that he does so, rules are made to be broken." The sounds of footsteps above sounded which meant someone else had woken, "Ah, that must be my sister. She is a beginner since she just started to healing training with us. She is actually becoming a High Knight for the Queen."

A shapely woman with thick white hair and burning yellow eyes came into view, her skin was much tanner than any of the males. SHe gibbered someone in her language to which Path explained and she looked over to Eve and the axe, a smile spread over her features, "I must ask where you got that." She said, fluently. No doubt it was also required to know the other languages to before a High Knight.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 21:29

Eve's eyes lit up when she heard about Yule "Wow! That's amazing. How old are you anyway?" she questioned curiously. She knew that elves lived longer than humans and ages slower (of course she wouldn't know, she never ages), "Rules are boring." she said agreeing with Path's words. Hearing about his sister made her grin, "Wow, you guys are just full of awesome stuff." she said with a laugh.

When being asked about her axe her smile got a bit softer. "I don't really know. It's been with me as long as i can remember which was pretty far back, like.....decades maybe centuries." She laughed a bit at the thought. "I would tell you if i could." She quickly stood to greet the female. "Oh and i'm Eve by the way."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 21:38

"My name is Teshimara...but please, call me Tess." She said, smiling as she held out a hand to Eve, "I do have to say though that I am surprised you are here. I am sure Path explained out...rules...." A smile spread over her lips again, "I have to say that I am glad another female is in the house at the moment. Its been a real sausage fest here."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 21:40

"Nice to meet you Tess." Eve said as she took the female's hand to shake it. "and it's good to be here, but once Jacky boy is all better we'll be getting out of your hair so none of you get in trouble for housing outsiders." she told with a small nervous laugh. "but i'm glad to take away from the sausage fest for the time being."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20 2013, 22:05

Tess laughed lightly, "As long as I am around, you won't get into trouble since I have the Queen's command on my side." A sly smile slipped on. Her attention turned to Jack and she frowned, "How did he become so injured?....and is he single?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Regrets for a Dying Man
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Other Places :: Silverwood Forest-
Jump to: