Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Regrets for a Dying Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 23 2013, 22:19

"We are here to buy some bread but I also want you to learn a few words. It might come in handy if you run into an elf again." Garn said with a smile as he went over to a rack of bread, "The elf word for bread is 'roshu', then each bread is called by what basic taste is tasted. Sweet, sour, spicy, or savory."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 23 2013, 22:25

"oh? Ro...shu. okay got it that's bread. Roshu." she repeated, hoping she would remember the word and how to differentiate it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 22:56

Garn smiled as he went on, ignoring the funny looks he got from some of the people. He always had done things that went against some of the rules but he was the best healer in the whole town so no one argued with him. "Si Roshu is Sweet Bread."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 23:04

Eve repeated the words, much slower than he had it was to make sure she was pronouncing them correctly. She repeated it a few more times so that she would remembered it. After that she looked up at Garn with expecting eyes.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 23:16

Garn chuckled and nodded, "Very well done, you are grasping the words quickly>" He said, picking up a few loaves before moving to the next loaf but a noise from outside caused head to turn. Elven words were shouted out and in an instant, Garn frowned and quickly went outside to see what was going on. There were a ring of people, mostly kids and young men, crowded around something, "This isn't good." He said as he tried to make his way into the crowd but couldn't get in.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 23:35

Eve heard the comotion and was obviously confused since the Elven the people were speaking had nothing to do with bread. "What's going on?" she questioned as she followed him. "I can get us through. or well you through if you're willing to be thrown." she told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 23:47

"Probably not the best thing to do...." Garn said, hearing the angry shouts, "Not again...." He said, finally able to get through, pulling Eve along the way. From what he could see, Yule was on the ground, two other elves holding him down. There were rocks nearby with specks of blood and Garn could feel his blood boil, "RAKYMA!" He shouted and everyone suddenly stopped and stared at him. He spoke, with almost a hiss in his voice, in his native tongue as to why they were hurting his student.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 23:51

When Eve saw Yule injured on the ground she pushed past Garn and the others in her way and knelt down to him. "Yule? Yule say something. Even if i can't understand you....please." She felt her blood chill as she stood and glared at the obvious offenders. Her anger bubble over but she didn't reach for Betty, these vile ones weren't worthy of Betty. "How could you people do this?! He's just a child you......Monsters!" she exclaimed, hoping the bastards understood her. Then she knelt back down to Yule.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 25 2013, 23:58

Two men stepped out of the crowd, an air that scremed of snobby royalty flowed around them. They were talking to Garn who, trying to keep his cool, spoke back. Guards managed to shoo everyone away but a few glared back at the light blue haired elf who was drifting in and out of reality, "Daju...monomi?" He mumbled and Garn was quickly by his side, "He is speaking gibberish." He told her so that she wouldn't try too hard to try and understand what he was saying, "Take him to the house, I need to gather a few things for him." He told her, squeezing her shoulder in comfort before hurrying off.

The only one who didn't go was someone who had just arrived. A small, dark green haired girl with large brown eyes stared at Yule with a worried frown, asking something to Eve but didn't know she couldn't speak elf.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:02

As Eve picked up Yule, she made sure to be gentle. That's when she heard the voice of the young girl. She met the eyes of the smaller female and smiled softly. "I have no idea what you just said but if you want you can come with me. i'm taking him home." she told, nudging her head to the side so that the girl would know that she could follow, with that she turned on her heel and hurried home.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:09

The little girl followed quietly, all the while speaking to Yule to keep him awake. A few times Yule would smile a little or the girl would giggle, as if they were remember good times they spent with each other. There was an innocent air to them, almost like they were more than friends yet unsure of it.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:15

Eve smiled softly as they walked, when they got back to the home she carefully opened the door while holding the boy. "Tess? Are you home?! Yule's hurt!" she called as she entered the house, letting the girl in behind her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:22

Tess came over quickly, carefully taking Yule from Eve and hurrying to his room, "Stay here, I will get you when I am done." She said, seeming to already know what she needed to do and said it in a way that told Eve and the girl that they were to stay put and stay out of the way until she was done.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:30

Eve watched as Tess took the boy away and she sighed before looking down at the young girl. "um....hello?" she questioned a bit hesitant cause she figured that the girl had no idea what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:39

The girl frowned, tilting her head slightly. She was wearing a white shirt with a black vest over top and a brown skirt, it made her seem that more innocent. She puffed out her cheeks before seeming to have an idea, "Can you hear me?" Said a soft spoken voice of a little girl, "My name is Monomi."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:42

"Yes i can hear you...um hi Monomi." she greeted with a smile to the smaller girl. "You can call me Eve, and this is Betty." she gestured to the axe that was still strapped on her back.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:49

The girl giggled, "It is nice to meet you, Eve." Monomi said, smiling up at the woman, "And to you as well, Betty." Monomi looked back to where Yule had disappeared to and frowned, "I do not like it when the villagers hurt Yule, he hasn't done anything that had harmed them."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:51

This made Eve frown. "Why do they hurt him? Are they just demented or something?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest with a frown on her face. She wanted to know why the would do something to someone so young and innocent.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 00:58

"Its because he is like you, an Outsider. Yule isn't born in Silverwood, he is from the Land of Light in the Guardian Isle. His mother and brother drowned in a storm coming here when he was very young but Yule was found on the shores by Garn the next morning. Garn took him in to raise him as a Healer but people didn't like Yule because not only is he not from Silverwood, but from a far off land." Monomi said, looking as though she was about to cry, "We met many years later, I think it was the Winter. I was skating on the ice when I fell in but Yule helped me out of the water and brought me back. I was told that they blamed him, saying he pushed me into the water but I told them off. He always stayed with me until he had to go, he wanted to make sure I was feeling well."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 01:04

Eve's eyes widened at this information and she was about to respond when the front door almost slammed open to reveal a scantily clad green haired girl. When the female elf saw Monomi she rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug, speaking in rapid Elven. "Oh Monomi! How many times have i told you not to run off like that?" she exclaimed not even noticing the red haired female that stood next to her sister.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 01:10

"But Yule was hurt again." Monomi said, hugging her sister back because it hurt her that Yule was hurt again because of the villagers, "I followed Eve because she was holding Yule."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 01:18

Sonori sighed at hearing this. "Still, running off with strangers in dangerous.....i'm just glad you aren't in any trouble. But i'm sure Yule will be in perfect health in no time." The female reassured. "Besides's he has Tess, Garn, Marren, and Path to take care of him." she told giving her a smile before looking up at Eve. Her English wasn't the best but she tried anyway. "Thank you helping Yule."

Eve smiled, having no idea what was just said. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 01:22

"I can translate for you, sister, if you wish." Monomi said but than Tess came back down the steps, mumbling things under her breath before looking up to the three faces in the room. Tess seemed to forget a moment of why they were there but quickly recovered from that, "Yule will be ok, he just needs to relax for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 01:26

Sonori let out a sigh of relief. She thought of Yule as a younger sibling and so she had been as worried about him as she had been for Monomi. "That's wonderful news. Thank you Tess." she responded in rapid Elven. She was a bit curious about where Path was, but knew now wasn't the time to ask.

Eve smiled brightly. "That's great new! Garn should be home soon and i bet he'll be glad to hear that!"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 01:29

"Yes, Garn only went to gather some herbs to help Yule rest." Tess said, it was routine for Garn to do that for anyone. Monomi smiled, "Can I go see him?" SHe asked and Tess nodded, she didn't move to show her where the room was as the little girl went up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Regrets for a Dying Man
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Other Places :: Silverwood Forest-
Jump to: