Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeRegisterLog in

No Regrets for a Dying Man

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

No Regrets for a Dying Man Empty
PostSubject: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyThu Oct 24 2013, 00:45

. : O=O=O=O=<O>=O=O=O=O : .

I've taken too many wrong turns on my path that I have regretted so many times. All those times, I could have saved them, I had all that I needed to do so...but I chose instead to runaway because I wasn't ready to die. I couldn't protect anyone, not my mother or siblings or my friends. I have failed so many times but yet you told me that never mattered....

You said that as long as i forgave myself and they forgave me, than everything would be alright. You said you would never leave my side because I saved you from yourself, from your fears and dreams and shadows. It didn't matter what others thought of me, all that mattered was you. We spoke under the full moon light when we took off our masks and showed our true selves, yet we didn't care....

I thank you, forever, for all the things you have done and even if I die, I will always be with you. I can move on with no regrets because of you, thank you....

I love you....

Heather.....

< -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- ^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- >

The trees almost seemed to shimmer with the sun setting over the mountains in the far north, it was quiet a lovely sight. The scent of blossoms filled his nose which, as painful as it was, was divine to breath in. Jack heard so many things about about the Silverwood forest but never really had the chance to go see it for himself. Off in the distance, he could hear birds chip as the wind rustled in the trees, shaking loose leaves off the tried branches and float gently to the ground. It truly was a beautiful place, such a shame....
Pain jointed from Jack's arm that made him cry out and gasp, he really didn't want to see what was the extent of his injuries. It seemed like he was always getting hurt, but he was glad that she wasn't around to see him as he was. Jack didn't want his last memories seeing Heather cry, it would break his heart. He felt cold yet warm at the same time, he could remember very much of what happened or how it happened...but whatever it was, it happened and at least he won. But right at the moment, Jack laid on the forest floor, broken and bloody, enjoying the sight of the shimmering trees around him. "I'm...sorry...." He said but his words were lost to the wind. He wasn't going to be able to see his child be born or grow. He wasn't an idiot, he knew he wasn't going to make it. Jack was much too far from Echelon to get any help from the elves there....no, this time he knew he was going to die but, "I don't...want to...go...yet...." choked the Shadow Thief, but he felt so in peace with himself. he felt his mind slowly pulling away into the shadows.

"Jack, you aren't ever alone. You have friends and family that will always be with you. Even when you give up, we will always be there to guide you to a safe home...even when it isn't with us." 
Baina had always been so kind to him, even when he tried to kill her that one time. She believed he could better himself. He wondered if he made her proud....
"You are reckless and dangerous....but you have heart, I give you that. If she trusts you than I do to! I guess that means we are family!"
Alex, he was like a brother to him. Always there to kick him in the ass when he needed it. Jack wished he could have told him that....
"It doesn't matter what you did in the past, I don't care who they say you are! You are my friend and I will be damn if I let you die! Do you hear me, Jack?"
Alice was always the angel out of the four of them, he had never seen her so broken up before. Did she really care that much about him?

"We came from such different sides at the beginning but really, we wanted the same thing. I just wish that we could have grown up together so that he didn't need to feel the loneliness to understand each other's pains. I'm sorry...."
Scarlet, his dear cousin. He wished for the same thing but was always too proud to tell her that, a curse it was. He wished, just once, he could see her smile instead of that broken mask she always wore....
"One day, Jack, you and I will live together in a little house in the forest and live with lots of children. Boys and girls, little feet running across the grass during hot summer days....and we can tell them stories of our days, the good times at least. That is what I wish for, that is my dream, Jack. I want to make it true with you...."

Jack closed his eyes, "I'm sorry...." He blacked out without noticing that someone had come across him, shouting out but he gave no reply.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:25

Eve had been on one of her long travels, ending up in Silverwood forest. Her backpack strapped to her back along with her large battle axe. It was her vacation, and she spent it how she spent most of her time with traveling. It had been a nice and boring day until she saw a figure in the distance, a very injured looking figure. "Hey you alright?" she called, wondering if the man could hear her. When she saw the man fall to the ground she called out once more running over to him, hoping nothing was to bad.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." she muttered when she saw the extent of his wounds. She quickly pulled her pack off of her back and pulled out her medical kit and quickly trying to do the best she could to heal him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 19:47

In number, his injuries were small...it was just how bad they were. 

His arm was the least severe though it was hard to tell the extent of the injury with him wearing his gloves which were slick with blood. But even against the blackness of the cloth, a large gash from the wrist to his elbow could be seen at the right angle, clearly all the way down to the bone.

Blood fell slowly down the left side of his face with a rather nasty burn on his cheek and neck, possibly from a Fire Puppet. It luckily wasn't a severe burn that would scar afterwards.

It was his chest that was killing him. A neat, clear line, just 5cm in length, more closer to the left side. Under Jack pooled blood, but it wasn't clear if it actually hit any major organ. If it hadn't, then he was one lucky man.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 19:59

"Hey dude, can you hear me?" the man looked familiar like she had seen him somewhere before. She quickly pulled out one of her extra jackets and began trying to soak up the blood, staining the pure white jacket. "Come on stop bleeding, someone so hot shouldn't die without telling me their name." she muttered, trying to keep herself calm as she pressed down on the largest wound to try and stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:09

Jack's mind slowly was reaching back from the darkness and groaned, moving his head side to side. How come he couldn't die in peace? Oh wait, they were trying to help. Where was he again? He should start writing these things down. "Stop....it...." Came the weak response and honestly, Jack was tired of pain.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:13

Eve heard the man ask her to stop. "I'm sorry hun, but i can't do anything else to make the blood stop. i'm not going to let you bleed out." she said. "You're gonna live if it fucking kills me." she said and she continued to try and heal the man to best of he ability. "After i get you stable i'm going to get you somewhere safe." she told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:21

He scrunched his brows together before slowly cracking them open. The sun had setted enough to cause his vibrant green eyes to glow which stood out more against pale skin, "Do...I know...you....?" He mumbled tiredly, thinking he had seen her somewhere before but couldn't think straight at the moment. Jack suddenly stiffened and gasped as another wave of pain jolted though him.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:31

Eve pushed her pony tail over her shoulder as it fell so that it wouldn't get in her face as she worked. "Eh, who knows. You ever been to Finlay?" she questioned. "I work there." she knew keeping him talking was a good thing. It meant he was still among the living. She pulled out a roll of bandages and began wrapping the wound after moving her bloody red jacket away.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:37

Jack hissed, wishing that she would stop but knew better than to do anything. She was helping him after all but knew that a simple patch up job wouldn't keep him alive for much longer, what was worse was that the air was turning fridget, "North from the river...there is a cave...hidden by a willow...." If he could get her to it than they could at least have a warm and safeish place to stay the night.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:49

"Well alrightie then" she said as she continued to wrap the wound, she had to carefully lift him up so that she could get behind him to wrap the would correctly. "Sorry hun, i don't mean to hurt you any more than you already are." she told as she tied off the bandage. "Let me pack up and i'll get you to that cave. alright?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:24

It hurt terribly to have to be sat up, it made his head spin and his vision swim. Jack almost missed what she said, "One...moment...." He gasped while thinking of curses for Puppets and Lasser. They needed to hurry before he blacked out again, it was lucky he woke when he did. "Ok...lets hurry...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:33

"Upsie daisy." she muttered and she carried him like a man would a woman, she couldn't hold him on her back since she was carrying her battle axe there. "Alrightie, let's get to that cave." she said as she hurried to the cave trying to be gentle with the maleas she hurried though,
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:39

"North...look for a large willow and go around...." Jack muttered, his mind slowly fading again. It worried him, slightly, he really felt like he was going to die and he still had things he wanted to do...no, he needed to it...for her, "Heather...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:46

Eve nodded and began walking the way he told her to. Hearing the name made her smile, she had to keep the man awake somehow and she just found out how. "Tell me about this Heather." she began as she walked.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 22:40

Jack had to keep awake until they at least reached the cave, which wasn't going to be any time soon, "I met her...during the annual...High Council celebration...." He began, remembering that night as clear as day. She had been wearing a very nice green dress that had been more simple and plain than the other dresses the more richer women were wearing. It made him smile, he surprised her greatly when he commented on the dress behind her, "She wore...a...white mask....I wore....black....course I had to...I was working...persay...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 22:44

Eve smiled as she found the tree he had been speaking of and found the cave. "She sounds lovely." she said as she entered the cave. "It's nice to meet someone at parties. Is she your love?" she asked as she found a place to lay him down.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:04

Time seemed to blur together and far away as well, he felt so lost, "Yes...we are to...be married...she has...a...child...." Jack said, stopping again because of the pain to move. He really wanted to close his eyes and rest, he was just so tired...so very tired...
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:11

"Well it sounds like you've got something good waiting for you so you better keep those eyes open just for a bit longer." she ordered as she dug through her pack. When she pulled out a small vial. "This should help your insides, i got it from a friend." she told as she walked over to him and helped the man drink it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:16

It was disgusting, so bitter, he hated medicine because of its foul taste. He made a sour face, "Gross...." He muttered, his eyes yet to open again, "What...it is...and where...who gave it to you.....?" He asked, his wounds still burning from being jousted so much.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:27

"His name's Copper, he gave it to me saying it was a great potion from one of the best healers ever." She told as she put the vial back in her bag. "Well i better tell him that it was of use." she laughed and sat down next to Jack. "I don't really know what it is though, some healy stuff."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:41

Jack could almost hear the damned Metal Guardian laughing at him now, saying, "I so saved your sorry ass." He smiled inside, glad to know at least where it came from, "Thats...good..." He said, still feeling every wound burning, "My name is...Jack...thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:44

Eve smiled "I'm Eve, pleasure to meet you Jack." she told with a small yawn. She was tired, but she really needed to get the blood off of her. But that would take forever. "Ew, your blood is everywhere." she groaned, "i am so going to need a bath now."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:53

Jack chuckled, which hurt, "Oh...my...bad...." He said, closing his eyes more. He spoke more spaced and tiredly, he really wanted to rest now, "We...should be...able to be in...town by....morning....."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:59

"Eh, no big deal man." She told with a shrug. "Well then you better get to sleep. You're gonna need your rest big man." she said.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man EmptyTue Nov 19 2013, 00:05

Jack didn't respond as he started to fall asleep, something he really needed. He felt the healing medicne working. Copper must have taken it out of Alice's storage again...wait then how...nevermind, he probably shouldn't know that detail. Nevertheless, it probably saved him but he still needed to see a healer before his injuries became worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man Empty

Back to top Go down

No Regrets for a Dying Man
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Other Places :: Silverwood Forest-
Jump to: