Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Regrets for a Dying Man

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:42

Jack sighed and frowned, "Of course...they put me on liquids...." He said with a shake of his head but slowly drank the water, "Thank you, by the way, for helping me." He gave her a small smile, "I would have probably died if you hadn't of brought me here."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 00:44

Eve's smirk morphed into a true smile. "You don't have to thank me, i doubt you wanted to die. After all you have Heather to get back to so even if i hadn't found you, you would have found a way to live. You just seem that stubborn." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 18:00

"You have no idea how true you are." Jack said with a soft chuckle before giving a sigh, "I just hope I make it back home in time for the birth...I don't think she would be mad if I missed it but I sure would." Jack laid back his head, resting his hands over his eyes to clam his throbbing head, "I still haven't thought of a name for if its a boy or a girl...." He peered at her briefly through his fingers, you could see in his eyes his mind trying to work at it, "You're a girl, what do you think would be a good name for if its a she?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 18:25

Eve was a bit surprised by the on slaught of questions. "umm....girl names. Baby girl names. uhhhh.....Trisha? Carla? Erika? Ekatirina?" she said, naming off names of women that had entered her bar over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 18:34

"I like Carla...Erika is...to much like my brother's name." He said, laughing a bit. He had a younger brother named Eric so it would be awkward for him to name his baby girl "Erika". "What about boy names? Sorry if I am troubling you with this, its just...I want to have something in mind for when he or she is born."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 18:43

Eve paused for a moment, thinking about boy's names. Her voice showed how deep in thought she was. "Um....Kyle? Daniel? Tony?" she paused again. "you can stop me anytime. im terrible with naming things. Well except for Betty of course but that's my baby and if you named your baby Betty then that would just be weird."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 18:53

Jack laughed, quicking holding onto his sides, "I don't think I would. I think I would name him Uric, in honor of the Head Guardian before Baina." He grinned, "Maybe once I can leave, you can come with me and see the birth too."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 19:10

"Uric? that sounds familiar. I think i met a guy named Uric, a long time ago. He was really cool." she told with a bright smile and a laugh. "I wonder if it's the same Uric?" she questioned curiously. "oh and i would love to but babies have an odd hatred for me and i don't really know how to deal with them." she laughed nervously at this,
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 19:15

Jack lifted his hands off his eyes, narrowing them at Eve as if he was trying to see her better, "How? Unless you were at the Guardian Tower or were part of the war almost 200-300 years ago...." But he let it drop with a shrug, "I guess I am not the best person to be questioning that...." He said, not that he was going to tell her that he was Mastermind's son.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 19:19

"Really it was that long ago? I was alive that long ago though, so it could have been him." She shrugged with a laugh. "I even forgot how old i am....well the age i think i am." she laughed again as she thought of the day she woke up not knowing anything about herself.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 19:40

Jack looked confused, "How could you not remember? Unless you have memory loss...." He said but as soon as he said that, you could see a light bulb idea form in his mind, "Do you mind if I invade your privacy for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 19:42

"invade my privacy?" she questioned, "uh i guess. but to your other question, i'm a lot older than i look." she told with a laugh, she didn't mind talking about it, but when it came to the subject of the things she didn't remember....she didn't like those talks.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 19:50

"Alright then, come and sit near me since I can't exactly get up." He said and waited until she got close to him. He reached over and touched her temples as he closed his eyes, "Now close your eyes and relax your mind, clear all thoughts from them and breath evenly. You won't be able to see what I see unless I want you to." He said in an even tone, relaxing his own mind and gathering his Mind Magic to enter her memory bank. "This might feel a bit weird and cold...just to warn you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 20:02

Eve raised a brow but did as she was told. "I have no idea what's going on but alright." she sat down closer to him and closed her eyes. Relaxing wasnt easy for her but eventually her mind calmed and her breathing entered.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 20:49

The paths that Jack could see with the magic were tangled together before but now, that her mind was clear, they were straight and he could now enter her mind. It felt a little cold inside her mind and he looked around, seeing some of the paths were broken, "So she does have memory loss." He said to himself as he walked along the path that branched off to the right, "Maybe I should show her, just to see her reaction to being inside her own mind." He smiled to himself and, from outside of her mind, he flicked her left temple, to push only a small part of her conscious into her mind's eye.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:02

Eve was a bit surprised when Jack flicked her forehead and was even more surprised at what she saw. She could hardly believe what was going on.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:07

It was utter blackness, darkness and shadows with not a light in sight and yet the colors of the paths and doors stood clear among the blackness. They were at the edge of one of the broken paths, a door could be seen far away, "This is what it looks like inside your mind, the doors represent memories or knowledge while the paths are your link to them. If the path is broken then it means you have no way of obtaining said knowledge or memory." Jack explained with the cool calmness from years of experience.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:14

"So...i have a lot of memories i won't get back, don't i?" She said as she noticed how many paths were broken. It surprised her that there were so many. "Well i guess it does make sense. One day i just woke up, just like....alone well except for Betty." she told. "I haven't aged a day since then."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:17

Jack tapped his chin in thought, "Hmm...I might be able to re-create some of the paths, the much shorter ones though." he wasn't too sure if he could though since, even with the shorter ones, they were still far away, it would take a lot of energy, "Only if you want to that is...." That was probably one of the blessings with being the offspring to a Spirit, you obtained their power in the form of Magic.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:43

"No." She said almost instantly. "I don't want to know." Eve smiled softly. "It's the past and i won't get anything by knowing it."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:46

Jack shrugged and flicked her again, flicking again to pull her back out of her mind but he stayed behind. He was curious about something, he turned to a path that had the shortest gap between and jumped for it, hoping he landed on the other side. After stumbling a bit, he managed to land and looked back, the path still the same distance. Luckily for Eve, he didn't connect the path so she wouldn't be able to see the memory. Jack carefully opened the door and entered her memory.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:52

Eve had no idea what the male was doing still inside her head, but she allowed it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 21:59

It was faded and foggy, since it had been disconnected with the other paths. Everything around him, Jack knew, were merely shadows. The place seemed vaguely familiar yet he couldn't place a finger on it, "Maybe its one of the old bases." Jack muttered, shivering at that thought since it only brought up bad memories. It was dark and rocky, bars covering holes along the walls, acting as cages. Jack peered into one to see a child, no older than ten, crouched in the far corner with their face covered by skinny arms and brown hair. He moved along the cages until he came to the one he was looking for which, unfortunately, held the very person that had saved him.

"What are you doing?" Garn said as he came in with two cups of tea and a plate with a sandwich on it. He tilted his head in curiousity, "Make sure you don't open your eyes until he lets go."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 22:03

Eve heard the familiar voice of Garn as he walked into the room. "Well in a sense i'm being mind fucked." she said bluntly. "i'm kidding, i think he's trying to see something from my past that i don't remember." she told, not moving. "Before the day i woke up in....where ever it was that i woke up at."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21 2013, 22:06

"He can do that?" He said, sounding generally surprised, "Human's don't have any form of magic except the Elements and Mind use to be one of them...but, and I believed you people called him "Mastermind", was the Mind Element Spirit." Garn frowned suddenly, "The only way he could have any form of Mind abilities was if he got it from Mastermind himself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Regrets for a Dying Man   No Regrets for a Dying Man - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Regrets for a Dying Man
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Other Places :: Silverwood Forest-
Jump to: