Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sisters and Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:28

Arlitha gave him an apologetic look, but it was urgant. The girl lead Misha in and the two of them walked to Jack. Arlitha still looked almost dead herself as the weight of all of the girls fell onto her shoulders. She stared at Jack. "He killed them." she told, her red eyes dull and lifeless. "where is he? he took Ame. I have to find him and kill him." she was blunt and to the point. She was not going to let that monster get away with what he had done. Misha was staring at the ground his fists clenched as he waited for Jack to respond to the girl.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:33

Jack looked to Arlitha and Misha, a dead serious look on his face before closing his eyes, "You can't...." He said bluntly, "He took a hold of Mastermind's powers before he was killed, on top of his Puppet Technique, there is no way to stop him right now." Jack said before painfully sitting up, "I am sorry Arlitha...but if you go now, you will only die in vain. They wouldn't want that." He knew the pain of losing people you cared for but also was thinking logically, "I can't tell you where he is because you are simply not strong enough."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:40

Arlitha glared at him, her fingers pricked with lightning in her anger. If she could have shouted at him she would have. Misha put a hand on the younger girl's shoulder and stared at Jack. "He has my sister, we have to get her back." Arlitha began signing again though. "He was doing it to get back at me. He killed them because i didn't let him kill you. They were children" her hands were going faster than they usually did and small sparks could be seen flying off of her hands. "I won't let them die in vain because i was compassionate but i won't take him what he wants either so either i go to him or he kills Ame." An idea was forming in her head, let him kill her in exchange for Ame's return. If it would work then she would do it without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 11:56

Jack's eyes changed to red, he was using his Mind abilities. "You can't do a damn thing. He only wants one thing and one thing only, no exceptions! You let him kill you and he will still kill Ame!" Jack shouted, "You can get mad at me all you want but it won't change what the facts are. You aren't thinking about what Ame would feel if he killed you." Jack opened his eyes, glaring at the two, "I will help you try and get Ame back but if you go after Lasser for revenge then I cannot help you." Jack was no longer being Jack, he was being a Guardian. He was looking out for the two who wanted to do something so wreckless and he wouldn't stand for it. "So what will it be? Are you going to get yourself killed or are you going to let me do what is actually needed to be done?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 12:04

Arlitha kept her glare firm on him, she was still seething but she could feel tears pricking at her eyes as she thought about all the dead girls. They had trusted her with their lives and she had failed him because she had helped him, because she had saved his life. Yet she wasn't going to try and take him to Lessar because she wasn't that kind of person. "If you go, then he will get what he wants. He wanted me to deliver you into his hands. Do you want to be playing into his hands? If i force him to give Ame to Misha before i let him kill me then Misha can get her out safely." she responded. Misha's eye was wide as he stared at her, in shock that she would think about getting herself killed. "Arlitha, as much as i hate to say it, he is right. You don't need to die, we can get Ame back without you dying."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 13:37

Things in the room started to shake as Jack growled at Arlitha, "You cannot play tricks with him, Arlitha!" shouted Jack, angry that she was being so reckless, "It won't matter what you do, he will kill us if we play by his rules, that includes Ame! He could be anywhere in the whole damn world for all we know and whatever he told you is a lie, he will do anything to bring Mastermind back and I won't let him do that! I had to sacrifice my mother, my adopted family, my friends to make sure that he was sealed away for the rest of his life and now that bastard is going to try and bring him back!" Jack clenched his fist, "You think I don't know how painful it is to lost someone who trusted you so much? You think I wouldn't chase after him to get that person back? I would...but I know I can't...I have to have trust in the others to help me...but even they know they can't win against him...." tears brimmed in Jack's eyes, a few bottled exploded, "I...I can't help you kill him...and I won't let you go anywhere near him...it is all my fault your family is dead...if it wasn't for me then they would be alive...." The rattling slowed down, "Either you do exactly as I say...or there will be no hope for Ame."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:47

Arlitha's gaze went to the ground, her fists were clenched. She needed to think, alone so she did as she had been instructed earlier and was soon gone. Misha stared at where she had previously been looking. "Arli......." the boy sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "She's......not in her right mind. Don't be to mad with her." Misha told. He felt bad as well, he was sad that the girls were taken away. "It isn't your fault though. It's that man's fault for being a a**hole." Misha told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:52

Jack didn't look but his gaze snapped to the door to see Levo, a pout on his lip as he watched Arlitha leave, "Why is Arli so sad?" He asked but started to follow her. "Levo-" Jack tried to get up to catch the boy, knowing Arlitha needed space, but he could move too well still. He winced and fell back down on the bed, "Damn it."

Levo had a good nose so he found Arlitha in no time, he never wandered so far from the house before though so he was slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 14:57

Misha sighed. "Don't strain yourself, you'll never get better that way."

Arlitha was standing outside the ruins of her old home. She stared quietly before the tears began falling from her eyes. she wanted to scream and wail for the souls that had been lost, for the ones whose lives had just begun and were cut short so quickly. she didn't even notice Levo.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:02

Jack sighed, "I have it when things like this happen...." He muttered in annoyance as he ran a hand into his hair.

Levo was hiding behind a rock as he watched Arlitha, tears running down his own eyes. He wanted to hug her badly and make her smile again. Levo came out from behind the rock but stepped on a dried twig, making its loud snap echo off the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:15

Hearing the snap, the girl snapped her body around getting in a defensive position just in case. Seeing Levo her body language tensed as she stared at him. Her eyes questioned why he had followed her, but she didn't move her hands to ask the question.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:33

Levo froze when she suddenly turned around, it scared him but he hated to see Arlitha so sad. He ran/stumbled over to her and hugged her legs, burying his face on her legs. Levo didn't say anything, he just cried.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 15:49

Arlitha was surprised to see the boy, and was even more surprised when he ran up and hugged her. She felt her tears grow but she ignored them in favor of comforting the boy. She pet his hair gently trying to get him to stop crying.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 20:01

"I heard what Jack said." He blubbered into her legs, "I heard what that bad mad did." He shook a little as he cried, "Jack will know what to do, he will, I promise he will and he will bring Ame home and you can be a happy family. But please don't die, I don't want you to die like she did, please don't go, please!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 20:59

Arlitha held the boy closer as the urge to cry came back. But she nodded, wanting to let him know that she wouldn't try to sacrifice herself, even if he was the only reason she wasn't. But he was wrong about being a happy family, most of her family died and it was killing her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 21:56

Levo continued to try and speak but she wouldn't be able to understand the little bunny boy through his crying. He loved people and it hurt him so much when they died. And so many people died already, he wanted to be happy and brave for them but....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:22

Arlitha bent down to be on his level and carefully picked him rubbing his back as she turned and began to walk back to the house. It was late and he needed to get to be, the crying would make him tired too.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:34

Levo continued to sob and by the time they got back, the little boy was fast asleep. Usai had a cup of tea ready for Arlitha and Usai got Misha to help bring Jack to the living space so that Jack was more comfy. Everyone but Jack looked at Arlitha as she came in with Levo
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:49

Arlitha didn't pay any attention to the others as she walked the boy to his room, she remembered where it had been from earlier. She carefully laid him on his bed and tucked him in. She sighed softly as she watched the boy as he slept. So young and so innocent.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 22:53

Levo sniffled in his sleep to clear his nose, he curled up automatically and placed the sleeve of his sweater in his mouth to nibble on it. He had been nibbling on Arlitha's shoulder while he slept on the way home so now there was a hole on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:12

Arlitha smiled softly at the innocence. She sighed once more before turning and leaving the room. She was going home, even though home wasn't exactly all together.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:43

"Arlitha, wait." Jack said before she left, "I want you to stay here for just tonight, ok?" Jack had a plan for the girls who died. He didn't just mean for the ones last night but for the ones killed under Arlitha's leadership. He wasn't going to let her leave without a fight, he felt like he had to do this for them and Arlitha. The Silent Sisters had always been looked down upon, it was about time someone saw them for who they really were, a family group.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 23:53

The girl paused and turned to face him, her red eyes were blank but asked him what he wanted with just her gaze. She wanted to go home and find any of the bodies that were left and give them a proper burrial. She crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:00

Jack stared back at her, a harden gaze, a look that said for her to trust him in what he was going to do. He wasn't going to tell her until the morning but knew that if she left now, it would ruin what he was doing. Yet he knew she wouldn't give up...which meant he had to do this for her own good, "I'm...sorry...." He said as he closed his eyes, "But there is no choice." When he opened his eyes, they were blood red instead of vibrant green, "Lost Element: Lullaby...." He said, making it so that she would fall asleep. She was looking straight into his eyes and once activated, she wouldn't be able to look away, "Misha, catch her." He ordered, "And put her in a room...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:09

Ariltha's eyes widened when he spoke but she couldn't force herself to look away. Soon she felt her conciousnes fading as she fell, thankfully she was caught by Misha. The blonde boy looked really worried for her. He had looked around earlier and so he knew where an empty room was. When he laid her on the bed, he kissed her forehead. "Stupid Arli. Always trying to do things by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters and Brothers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next