Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sisters and Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:13

Usai gave Jack a questioning look to which he smirked at, "You can come with us tomorrow. Arlitha will be asleep until we get there so when she wakes up, well...she will sure be surprised." Usai sighed, "You and your mysteries. Young men these days are always so mischivious and can't settle down."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:27

Misha looked over at the other two. "I'll be back, i need to feed." He muttered, "Do you have any womans clothing? It's easier to get creeps that way." he told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:31

Jack and Usai looked at him strangely before Jack coughed, "Umm...no we don't but I can make you some...but if I can ask...why? You don't have to answer but yeah..." Jack rubbed the back of his head in a sheepish way.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 00:54

"Old creeps think i'm a girl and i trick them into following me and when they go to take advantage of me, i take what i need." He told plainly. "And the world is rid of one more monster." he muttered the last bit under his breath.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:01

Jack shrugged, "You aren't the only one who does that sort of thing, I just never been asked for...female clothes." Jack said as he smiled, "So what kind of thing are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:04

Misha rolled his eyes. "Any kind i guess, I get to do the rest. It's quite hilarious that they believe i'm truly a girl." he had a smirk on his face and he crossed his arms over his chest. "So you can get me the clothing?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:14

"I am a Master of Shadows, I can make clothing out of it." Jack smiled at his own brilliance, "Which is why I asked because you get different kinds of creeps depending on what you wear." Jack said, "I have heard so many stories that I know what i am talking about."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:19

"Hmmmm something innocent looking. That attracts the worst of them." He told with a smirk, he usually only had his one purple outfit but this would defiantly be interesting. "So make me look like an innocent girl." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:27

Jack put his hands together, building up his energy, "This might feel a bit cold at first." He warned before molding his energy into what he needed. He made the shadows wrap around Misha. Once jack was done, he opened his eyes. Since the clothes were made of shadows, he didn't really have a choice but to wear black but none the less, Jack hit a bulls eye. It was a long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up just half way up his forearms and a black skirt that ended at the knees. He wore black forest boots (a normal kind of boot people wear in Yura) and Jack even added bulk to the chest area to give him a bust, "These are light weight yet strong enough to survive a dragon's fire. I have added hidden shadow blades in the boots just in case."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:34

Misha was a bit surprised to have breasts, so he lifted his hands and squeezed in surprise. "Well damn." he muttered. "I may have to come to you for my outfits more often." He cleared his throat and lifted his hands and parted his hair to the left side. "So how do I look Jack-kun?~" he questioned, his voice now much higher pitched and sounded like a woman's voice.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:40

"A sexy yet innocent look will sure to get you the right kind of creep. I could explain further but lets just say you are going to be one happy cross-dresser." Jack said as he smiled, Usai only sweatdropped at the whole scene.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:47

Misha went blank faced. "Let's just say cross dressing came from living in a house of girls who loved dressing people up." he pointed out. "Now i'm starving" his red eye began glowing as he got hungrier. "Toodles" he said using his female voice once again.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 01:53

"Try the north end of town." Jack said before winking, "And for a more innocent sound, rise the pitch by half a note." Jack, and not many people knew this, was a talented musician. He was kinda surprised the spirits didn't give him sound but hey, he was alive and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:03

"He, thanks Jack." He said before walking out the door and heading to the North end of town like Jack had said so that he could find his next victim.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:09

The north side of town was suppose to be the safest but danger lurked in the shadows which was why he told Misha to go there, to purge that area so that it really was safe.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:18

Misha walked carefully, making himself seem scared and she was curious who would come talk to him. The boy made sure his hair covered his eye patch. but his red eye had tears springing up in it. It was a beautiful act, and he was quiet used to it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:22

"What is the matter, miss?" asked a man who practically screamed "PERVERT!" with the face he was giving Misha. As handsome as he was, no girl wanted a man with pervert bedroom eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:31

He lifted his gaze to the obvious creeper. "My kitty, she ran into the alley way. It's so dark....i'm scared to go in there by myself." he told, using the pitch that Jack had told him about. "Will you please come with me so i can find her?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 02:34

"Well there there, I can help you." He said, putting an arm around Misha's shoulders but once in a while, his gaze would go to the shadow boobies, "I will keep anything scary away from you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 10:22

Misha put on a fake cheerful smile. "Really sir? Thank you so much, let's hurry so she doesn't get away." he said, putting a hand on the man's chest trying turning to point at a darkened ally way. "That's where she went."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 10:29

"You go ahead and I will be behind you incase she runs away." said the creepy guy as he patted Misha's bottom. He watched 'her' back as 'she' went to look for that stupid cat, obviously 'she' isn't from around Yura or she would know when your mother says "don't talk to strangers" you don't talk to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 10:34

Misha almost visible cringed at the feel of the creeps hand on him, but pretended he didn't feel anything. He rushed over to the ally way with a small smirk on his face. "Hurry Sir, i think i saw her!" he called, luring the creep into the ally with him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 10:49

The creep smiled before lunging at Misha, tackling 'her' to the ground and making 'her' land on 'her' stomach, "Stupid girl, you should of listened to your mother when she said not to talk to strangers."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 10:53

Misha's smirk grew and his voice went back to normal. "No i believe you should be taking your own advice." he told, kicking his leg back and pushing the man off of him. He grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him up "try not to scream." he told smugly before baring his fang and puncturing the man's neck as he began to feed.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 11:05

"What?" This shocked the man, he never expected the she would actually be a he. He had boobies for petesakes! There was a sharp pang in his neck and couldn't help but to scream out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters and Brothers
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next