Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sisters and Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 11:24

Misha's hand flew up to cover the man's mouth as he drank the man dry. When he was done and the man was out of blood Misha let the body fall to the ground and wiped the blood off of his face. "This is what you deserve you sick fool." the boy said before turning and leaving the ally the opposite way he had come and returned to the house.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 11:29

Everyone was asleep but Jack stayed awake until Misha got home, "So how did it go?" He asked as he yawned loudly, obviously tired. Jack discontinued the clothes and they disappeared, even the boobies.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 11:44

Misha had to admit, the boobs were quite bothersome he couldn't understand how girls dealt with them. "Better than i expected." he said, stretching. "I'll have to do that more often. The scum i usually find tastes terrible. It's really hard to find a good taste."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 11:46

"That is what I mean by dressing the right way to get the right creep...." Jack said as he closed his eyes, almost falling asleep there, "Misha...I am about to pass out so I need to tell you this quick cause I need someone besides me to know this..."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 11:57

Misha walked over to him, obviously a bit confused. "Yeah? What is it?" he questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Stay awake and tell me what it is you wanted to say." he said when he noticed Jack starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 12:09

"The surprise I was telling you guys about...I am having a few friends rebuild it for Arlitha. I am also getting it so there is some grass and trees since there is none, I think it will be a good touch. Also...I am giving the girls a proper funeral and I mean every girl not only killed today, but the others too. I have kept a record of all their names...so that they won't be forgotten...there will be a large stone with all their names on it." Jack smiled, "And I am even bringing the High Priestess of Everland, Libra Rosewood."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 12:16

Misha couldn't help but smile. "I think Arlitha would like that." he would too but he was more worried about Arlitha. It was a surprise to him that Jack had the names of all the girls that had died while being a part of the Silent Sisters. "Thank you Jack. That means a lot."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 12:19

"People shouldn't just die in vain. It just pisses me off to no end." He mumbled in an irritated way, "We are leaving 1st thing tomorrow so get some sleep. I want her to see it all as the sun rises. I am going to make her home an actual home instead of just a place to stay alive." Jack said before closing his eyes, "When you wake, get dressed, preferable in black, and carry Arlitha down here...." Then he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 12:27

"I don't own anything of any other color." he muttered with a small smile. He walked to the room that he was being allowed to sleep in and quickly fell asleep, thoughts of the girls lost to them were filled in his head, along with thoughts of his precious little sister.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 12:43

The next morning, Misha would find himself fully dressed in a shirt similar to the one he wore as a girl but with black pants instead of a skirt. Also no boobs. Jack had made sure it was a more masculine cut and the best part was that these weren't shadow, they were cloth so Misha didn't have to worry about them disappearing suddenly into smoke. Jack, along with the help of a crutch, stood wearing a similar outfit but he also wore a vest. Usai was wearing black robes and Levo wore a gray sweater and black pants.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 12:58

Misha changed into the clothing and walked to Arlitha's room, the girl was still fast asleep. He carefully lifted her up off of the bed and walked her into the main room. "We're ready Jack."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 13:33

Jack nodded and transported everyone to where Arlitha's home was. When they got there, the place was completely different from before. What use to be cold and rocky was now green and more like a meadow. There were trees and bushes in random places and the new house was a two level log house with a red door. In the front was a row of black roses on either side on the door. Jack went around to the nack, everyone following him to where a rather large group of people were gathered, all wearing black, "Hey its Jack!" shouted a blond girl and everyone turned to see him. "I am not surprised to see you got yourself into a mess...." sighed the white haired man. "Easy, Alex. We came here for a reason." The white haired man, Alex nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 14:28

Misha smiled a bit. "It looks amazing." he said softly as he glanced down at the sleeping girl in his arms. "You have no idea how much this will mean to her." He knew that it would make her feel better, it wasn't great but it would help ease the pain that she was feeling and Misha was all for that. On the other hand he had no idea who the other people were.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 14:38

"Let me introduce my family." Jack said as he smiled. "That white haired guy is Alex, red haired girl is Scarlet, the girl with the long blonde hair is Alice while the shorter one is Lucy. Karma is standing next to Luke who has red hair. The black haired girl is my sister, Raven who is standing next to Nick. The guy with the orange hair is gavin while the other orange haired guy with peircings is Copper. Then there is Kevin who is wearing that long black and white scarf. The guy with the bird is Richard, you already know the High Pristess Libra Rosewood, well that guy next to her is her brother Leo who is also is Karma's siblings...who did I forget?"
A girl with reddish-brown hair walked over and glared at jack before looking to Misha, "I am Baina."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 14:44

"Nice to meet you all, i'm Misha." he said with a sideways smirk. He looked down at the still sleeping girl. "And this is Arlitha." he told, his smile got softer when he spoke about the girl. He looked back up at Jack's family.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 14:49

"It is almost time to wake her up, follow me." Jack said, making his way back to the front of the house and going inside, "Take her to her room, 1st door on the left. Yours is right across from hers." Jack made sure she got that room because it over looked the back of the house, letting Arlitha have a perfect view of the stone with the names of her family.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:02

Misha nodded and walked over to the room and carefully opened the door and walked in, he gently placed the girl down onto the bed. With a small smile he left the room and walked over to his own. He was sad that the other girls wouldn't ever get to live in such a nice house.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:05

The last of the preperations were done and Arlitha should be awake by now. Everyone was gathered outside and were watching the sun rise. Libra stood facing everyone else with a book in her hands and wearing her ceremonial dress. Jack waited at the bottom of the steps to wait for the two so he could guild them outside.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:15

When Arlitha woke she was a bit worried about where she was, it felt familiar. She stood and walked over to the door and exited the room. looked around while she did, soon she made her way out of the house, confusion was obvious on her face.

Misha was already outside with the others and when Arlitha walked out, he couldn't help but smile slightly when he saw her. He walked over to her. "Morning Arli." he greeted softly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:20

Jack made sure she went the way she was suppose to and appeared behind the girl, "Surprise." he said softly and everyone turned to look at Arlitha before moving out of the way for her to see the stone with every girl's name on it. On top of the stone was "Menaluda Fokonay Emishamai" which translated to "Blessed Silent Children" from Aportextian.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:26

Arlitha stared at the stone with wide eyes, she walked towards it and pressed a hand against it before lifting a hand to cover her mouth. She recognized all the names, even the names of the girls that came before her. She couldn't move her eyes away from the stone.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:32

"Here we gather to honor the lives lost in tragedy." Libra began, one hand laying on top of the book, "We pray for those lives to have a safe journey to the realm of the Sun and are welcomed by the spirits with open arms." Libra turned to Arlitha and held out the book. It was in poor condition and was bound together by string, "We wish for you, Arlitha, to keep the memories alive and so, we give you this book. They watch down to you and protect you will all their love and hope."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 15:44

Arlitha took the book from Libra and just stared at it as tears began to well in her eyes. She looked up at Libra and smiled before nodding. She was going to do whatever it took to keep the memories of the girls alive. She shook away the tears as she looked back down at the book. Misha had his arms crossed over his chest as he watched the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 19:53

"I bless this grave and all who rest here, you can sleep in peace, never to be disturbed by the shadows of your previous life ever again." Libra said, holding her arms straight into the air, "Fevalaneeva!"

"Fevalaneeva!" Everyone shouted. It was an old blessing that only the High Preistess knew and was seen as a great honor to be said.

"Rest in peace my sisters...." Jack said, putting his free hand on Arlitha's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12 2013, 20:21

Arlitha mouthed the word as she stared at the book. When Jack put a hand on her shoulder, the girl instantly know that he was the reason for this. she turned and pulled him into a hug as tears began falling down her face. she kept the book clutched in her hand as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters and Brothers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next