Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sisters and Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Sisters and Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 22:19

The Shadow Thief Clan.....

Highly skilled individuals which the capability of causing great disaster but instead use their skills to help each other survive. They were once for hire, once feared by everyone...that was years ago. Under Jack's, the Devil's Shadow's leadership, they are still one of the most feared clans in the world. They are a brotherhood of the shadows....

Jack stood a top of one of the many cliffs in Yura's Wezbin Ridge, vibrant green eyes watching the shadows deep down inside the cracks. He didn't know exactly why he was here but felt like he should. The least he can do is pay respect to them....

"So many people...so many dead...you really did cause scars...." He muttered from under his scarf that covered his nose and mouth. Jack wore his clan's outfit, a black tunic and cloak with black boots and pants. His senjin darka hung from his hip, his hand ever so close but relaxed. Jack closed his eyes and let out a long sigh as he thought back to a year ago, still not believing it is finally over...at least for now.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 22:41

Arlitha ran through Yura, her black shoes barely making a sound against the ground.

It was another job well done and the young leader was on her way back to the home on the edge of Yura. It was rather large but it was the only deserted house, and after the war there were less girls than their usually were so it seemed even emptier.

Kodan unwrapped himself from around Arl's neck as she sprinted, making her slow to a stop. The ferret had noticed someone and had begin running over to the person as fast as his little legs would take him. Arl quickly pulled out the metal balls that she carried with her and followed behind him, also curious about the stranger.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 22:52

Jack's mind snapped out of his thoughts as he hear the sound of scrapes on stone. His eyes flashed around in the shadows till he saw movement but couldn't make out what it was. "A puppet?" No, Lasser was too much of a coward to go outside of Blackwood but it couldn't of been anyone from the town or kingdom.

Quickly pulling out his dagger, Jack dashed into the shadows where he was at his best. Jack mixed his two elements together as to hide his energy as he waited in the shadows. His cloak fell around him which only helped to hide his figure, his eyes burned their vibrant green as he waited in silence.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:01

Kodan made a little chattery noise, telling Arlitha to follow him. The girl shook her head and snapped her fingers, her signal to tell him it was time to go home. She didn't care if anyone was there, she needed to get back to the girls.

The ferret chattered again and scurried over to her, biting the toe of her foot as he tried to drag her along. The teen stared out at the landscape, her red eyes gleaming as they watched for signs of life. She would have called out if she could, so she settled for a loud clap. Wondering if someone would show themselves.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:10

Jack's eyes narrowed at the ferret as it and the girl came into view. "What the hell is a little girl and a ferret doing out here?" he thought to himself, he couldn't even begin to consider them harmful which means he wasted all that energy for nothing. It didn't bother Jack that he sensed elemental energy coming from the girl and besides, he could defend (if needed) himself from her.

Jack quietly stepped out of the shadows, behind the girl, as he put his dagger back, "You seem far from home." He said in an even and cool tone, "It will be dark soon so why are you here?" It was merely out of curiosity and by no means did he intend to harm her but with his clan's reputation, especially before the third war....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:22

Hearing the voice Arlitha turned and stared at the male, before shaking her head and pointing in the direction that she had been running. Her home wasn't to far away and she probably seemed a lot younger than she was at the moment. She tended to look like a child when she wore her purple dress, it was effective at making people think she was an innocent child.

The teen pointed at her neck and then shook her head again to let him know that she couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:29

He raised a brow, stuffing his hands in his pockets, "Oh? So you don't live far? Never heard of anyone living in an area like this. How long have you-" but he stopped when she said she couldn't speak. Jack blinked, a bit confused and taken back. Its not like he didn't know of mutes but to live in the Ridge and not have a voice was pretty dangerous, "Can you do sign language?" he asked, now he wanted some answers.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:34

The girl nodded and began signing "I live with a few others in an abandoned home. We're the only ones who live out here as far as I know." she signed She wondered why the man was so curious, usually people avoided her but that was mostly because the people of Yura knew what it meant for a girl to be mute. It was usually a sign that she was a part of the Silent Sisters.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:48

"I see...at least you don't live alone." Jack said as he smiled. She seemed so innocent and seemed like the kinda person who defends more then attacks. Jack stood silent for a moment as he stared at her before tilting his head slightly, "Do you...mind if i walk you home then. I know you have done so many times but I hate to see someone as young as you walk alone...ish...in a place like this." The Wezbin Ridge was home to many dangerous people and creatures. Especially since an old base of Mastermind's laid at the bottom of the large gash in the stony earth.

He then remembered why he was there.....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 23:54

Arlitha was confused by his request, he seemed earnest enough though. She shook her head though before she began signing again. "I will have to decline. I do not even know you so i am assuming it would be far safer to return alone rather than in the company of a stranger. " she began as Kodan crawled up her leg and made his way to her shoulder where he usually sat. "I am Ciana, by the way." she signed, giving her fake name.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 00:04

Jack smiled at her, "I am Jad, its nice to meet you." Jack bowed though wondered why she didn't want him to follow. Normally he would just read peoples minds but with Mastermind gone, the very link to the Mind Element, it was not as strong as it use to be. "Damn vampires still have their mind tricks though..." Jack grumbled inside.

He straightened, partly glad she declined since he had to kill any puppets nearby and needed to do it as soon as he could but something gnawed at his mind about this specific girl. Curious green eyes looked at her, he didn't want to show his face in case she was a danger to him. "Stupid paranoia...." mumbled Jack inside his mind.

"Well please do get home safe, and maybe tell your family I say hello." With that and a wave over his shoulder, Jack turned to leave but stopped, sticking a hand in his pocket before pulling something out and crouching to the ground, "Be safe...okay?" he said before disappearing from sight and where he crouched sat two gold coins.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 00:09

Arlitha stared where the man had been, it was odd of him to leave coins for her. She wondered if she should take them. Giving Kodan a look, she shrugged thinking that there couldn't be much harm in taking them. She knelt down and picked the coins up before sliding them into one of the holsters hidden under her dress before turning back to where she had been going and breaking out into a sprint once more. The girls would be waiting for her return.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 00:34

The base was creepy....

Dark and damp from moisture in the air, spiders and other pests claimed the abandoned base as home as Jack wandered about. His foot steps echoed through the empty halls as his vibrant green eyes moved about, looking deep into the shadows. Thank goodness he had the Light Element to make seeing in the bases pitch blackness easy. He rested a hand on the hilt of his dagger.

Jack was prepared for a fight but against a puppet, he didn't want to get close. They were nasty little buggers that looked like a skeleton with rotten skin stretched over. They also smelled like dog crap. He especially hated the Shadow Puppets because of their ability to simply turn into smoke and the fact that they were really quick. He sighed at the memories of countless attacks by them. "Damn Lasser and his puppets...." Originally, it was thought that Mastermind made and controlled the puppets but after the third war, it turned out to be Lasser. How he hated Lasser....

An echo of a rasp snort made Jack freeze and spin around to look behind him but there was nothing there. His muscles tensed as he widened his senses to see what made that sound but could find nothing, he dismissed it as an echoing thought as he went back to searching. It wasn't until the thing popped out of the ground in front of him did he realize what it was.

A Metal Puppet....

"Shit!" Jack cursed as he leaped back, barely getting out of its range in time. It got his left shin, leaving three long cuts. Out of all the puppets to encounter, it had to be one he couldn't kill. Shadows and Light were useless against it unless one used White or Black Fire but Jack couldn't master its power...besides, he kept burning himself with it.

The puppet lunged again, swiping a claw to Jack's left which he blocked but it kicked him in the chest, making Jack land on his back. His eyes widened and he rolled away as it leaped up into the air and brought both fists down where he was. The ground under its attack was made into a crater. The puppet made relentless attempts to cut Jack but Jack blocked them all. The puppet then dug under ground and Jack froze, not sensing it again.

It appeared out of no where and jack turned to block it but its claw ripped into Jack's side, causing the thief to stumble as he gripped his side, "Shit!" he needed to get out before it killed him. Jack leaped back as far as he could as he made a hand sign and shouted, "Hidden Technique: Transport!" Disappearing to out of the base. The Metal Puppet growled before digging and following Jack....

Jack appeared a good distance away from the base (sorta close to where you are). He looked down at his side to see three long gashes that oozed blood. "Heather is going to be-" But was stopped when the puppet tackled him down, causing his dagger to be knocked him his hands, "Shit!" Jack grapped onto its wrists to push it off but it didn't move. The thing snapped his steel jaws at Jack, trying to bite his face off, "Stupid puppet, don't you know we humans taste bad?" Jack got a foot under it and kicked it off which hurt a bit before going to get his dagger. The puppet lunged at Jack and made the Shadow theif land on his wound, making Jack cry out before its long metal claws dug deep into Jack's shoulders. It pulled its claws out which Jack then managed to flip and turn, throwing it away from him. The metal puppet merely got up and lunged once more at the fallen thief.....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 00:42

Arlitha slowed once she neared her home, she didn't want to waste all her energy running. But once she got closer she heard the sounds of a fight coming from a bit further ahead......near the house. She quickly stripped off her outer layer of clothing and dashed towards the fight, pulling her balls of metal out.

When she arrived she saw a puppet attacking a strange man, she quickly morphed the balls into whips and wrapped them around the puppet, making contact before using the lighting and blasting it through the metal. The puppet shook as it was electrocuted and so she raised the whips and slammed the puppet onto the hard ground, away from the man. She wasn't positive it if was defeated so she sent a few more jolts of lighting through to it before slamming against the ground and calling back her whips.

She turned to the male and stared at him, as Kodan dragged her dress and jacket towards her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 00:49

Jack groaned, he also smelled the ting of metal and scorched earth. He pushed himself up to see the girl from earlier, he knew there was something about her. She was a meta and lightning user. His eyes shifted over to the puppet, its left side shattered, "Good, its dead...." he mumbled before getting up painfully, still holding onto his side, "I take it you live near?" He doubted she followed him, he would have sensed it. No she was just walking home. "Sorry if I caused trouble, I didn't know." He said as he moved his hand to look at the gashes. There were the three on his side and the two on his leg. The cuts on his shoulders stung while his chest hurt, "Are you ok?" Before he left, he wanted to make sure she was at least not hurt.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 00:54

Arlitha nodded "You aren't alright though." she signed, before she leaned down and took her outer clothing from Kodan and quickly slipped the purple dress back on. After pulling her jacket back on she looked back over at him and began signing again. "If you come with me, i can get you bandaged up until you can find a real doctor." she told, it wasn't really a request. It was more of, you're coming with me or i'm dragging you along. Arlitha didn't like seeing people hurt.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:00

Jack sweatdropped, "I thought you said that was a bad idea?" He said but sighed, knowing the girl would not let him go, "Fine and I promise I will not cause any trouble." He said before looking to her, "And you sigh a lot....just saying." Jack said with a lazy shrug before putting his dagger away and looking up into the sky to see black clouds. "Just what I need, rain..." He thought before looking to the girl, waiting for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:07

Arlitha nodded and turned and hurried back to the home with Kodan scurrying next to her. It usually was just a bad idea to bring strangers into the house but the girl figured that he was good since he had been fighting a puppet.

When they reached the house Arlitha opened the door and when she entered she rang a small bell that was on the table next to the door, signalling that it was a friend. Soon about a dozen girls ran into the room, all smiling when they saw Arlitha but the moment there eyes landed on Jack they glared, strangers were obviously unwelcome. Only the littler girls made an audible disapproval of his presence. Arlitha gave them a look and shooed them off before gesturing Jack to follow her to their makeshift infirmary.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:13

Jack blinked when he saw a dozen girl come rushing to the other girl, he wasn't bothered by the glares since he was use to them. Being a thief and all...Jack knew he was not welcomed and began to think it was a bad idea to come. Something bothered him though but he was in no position to be suspious about the girl who just saved his bacon.

Jack followed her, loosing the scarf around his face to get some fresh air but not taking it off since he didn't want to be recongized, "Sorry if I am disturbing everyone. I take that you don't get guests..."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:17

Arlitha shook her head in response to his words before she opened the door, and entered the room. On the wall directly in front of them was a black rose painted onto the wall, it was the symbol of the Sisters and it was just about everywhere in the house.

The teen walked over to their small medical kit and began taking out some gauze and some disinfectant, it was the best that she could to. She gestured for him to sit down on the table in front of the Rose painting on the wall, so she could get him cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:23

Jack froze in his steps, he knew that symbol all too well. She was a Silent Sister, that explained why she didn't talk. The Shadow Thief Clan and the Silent Sisters didn't get along too well in the past since both sorta fought for territory for stealing and living. He remembered a fight with them but refused to kill any of the Sisters since they were just kids and Jack had a firm rule when it came to children.

Jack didn't show his shock but had became more tense, he felt like he was in enemy territory but then again he didn't. He used up too much of his remaining energy fighting that damn metal puppet so he wouldn't be able to defend himself while trying to escape. He tightened the scarf around his face as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:28

Arlitha noticed the tenseness, she knew the look all to well. She almost scoffed before setting down the medicine. "So you know of us?" she questioned before gesturing for him to remove his shirt so she could examine his wounds. It wasn't odd for people to know of the Silent Sisters but it was odd for someone to seem so tense because of it. She briefly wondered if he was from an enemy Clan, it wouldn't have surprised her. Enemy clan or not, she wasn't just going to leave him out there to get his injuries worse than they were.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:34

Jack sighed, knowing he would have to remove the scarf as well, "Dear Spirit of Lof, let her not know who I am." he thought as he unwrapped the scarf to remove the cloak and then his shirt (behold! The sexiness of which is Jack!). The three gashes on his side ran from his back half way to his belly botton, the marks on his shoulders were already crusting over into a scab. The mark which his father left was still on his left shoulder but was more faded since his father's defeat. Jack leaned on his knees a bit as he looked to his left, towards the door and sighed.

"Yes, I do. I heard it from folks." He lied, he couldn't tell her he was from the Shadow Clan...
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:43

The ointment and gauze fell from her hands as she stared at the man in surprise. Of course she knew who he was, what kind of leader would she be if she didn't recognize him now. She was just realizing how much of a fool she was though "..........You're not who you say you are" she kept her red eyes on him before leaning down and picking up the ointment and gauze and getting to work.

As Arlitha started working, one of the younger girls ran into the room. Her light yellow hair was in pigtails and moved as she rushed over to her leader. "Arli, Arli! Komel took my dolly!" the little girl whined. The elder couldn't help but smile down at the little girl, ignoring Jack for the moment. "Steal it back. I believe you can do it Minala. Make sure she doesn't catch you and Malian will give you an extra meat at supper" she told. The little girl beamed before running out of the room and letting Arlitha get back to work.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 01:50

"Crap..." Jack cursed under his breath when she dropped her items. Now that he knew where who he was with, Jack knew she was also lying, "You started it..." he muttered. Clasping his hands together, Jack looked down at them as he opened his mouth to say something when a little girl ran in. Jack stared at Arlitha as she 'spoke' to the girl in an almost motherly way, it reminded him so much of his own clan.

"That was very-" he started but sucked in sharply when she started doing her thing, "Lof! That hurts!" he said, he hated the whole healing prosess..."Anywho, I take it you already know my name then?...and I hope you won't tell the others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters and Brothers   Sisters and Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters and Brothers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Yura :: Wezbin Ridge-
Jump to: