Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Messenger.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

The Messenger.  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 04 2013, 15:51

Jack rubbed his now sore arm and hummed in thought, "I can take him if you like but then it will take longer to get to Nick...lets just bring him with us!" Jack said it almost too enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 04 2013, 19:12

"Now i'm positive you're crazy." Fox muttered, running a hand through her hair. "Fine, but let me do something first." she said, walking over to the Fox spirit and punching him hard in the face. "You still owe me a new arm, asshole."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 04 2013, 21:07

"Am not now come here, I can give you a temp-arm." He said, pulling out a black glove. It would be too big for her hand but it would make it so that her hands matched. When Fox went to him, he grabbed her wrist and shoved the glove on before grabbing hold of the stub, muttering a sorry before forming the arm.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 11:52

Fox flinched in surprise but when she realized it was Jack she didn't punch him. The forming of the arm felt terrible and Fox bit down on her lip as she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 18:59

"Sorry it is feels weird, you won't be able to move it but I can. Just think about how you want to move it and I will read it." Jack mumbled to her before quickly shifting his eyes over to the fox spirit, "So what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:20

"Eh, i've felt worse." She told as she turned back to glare at the Fox spirit. The white haired male merely glared at Jack. "Why should i answer someone as lowly as yourself, human."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:28

"Because I asked nicely and you really don't want me to find out the 'other' way." Jack said with a smile that only meant trouble for the crazy fox spirit, "So I will ask again, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:35

The Fox spirit's glare grew harsher at these words. "I have no name." he told, to him it was the truth. He refused to be called by the name that Eliana had given him. The name Akito.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:39

"Well we need to call you something besides crazy fox spirit guy...its too wordy." Jack rubbed his neck in thought (and because it was sore), "How about...Byakko." Jack seemed happy with the name, "And until you give us a name, that is what you will be referred to."

(Byakko is Japanese for "White Fox")
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:45

"Don't call me anything, fool." he spat back. Fox chuckled at the stubborn Fox spirit. "I like Byakko. It suits him. As long as we don't give him my name then i'm fine."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:49

"Alright, we should head back to see if he finished the document. Then we will just rest the night. It takes a while for documents to be filed through but like I said, I know how to get in quicker then Nick can." Jack grinned at his genius.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:51

"Let's just hope this works." Fox said with a chuckle. "So Fox man, what is your issue with us humans?" she questioned. Akito glared at her. "Quiet human. i'm not going to answer your idle questions."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 05 2013, 23:58

"Well I can always just get the answer out." Jack said with a smirk as he lifted "Byakko" into the air using his Shadow Element and began to calmly walk back towards the town (which was quiet far away still), "But mind you...you won't like it."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:15

"and people wonder why i despise humans. Always using force to get things they want from others. selfish shameful creatures." he said as he glared at Jack. His hatred of humans seared his very essence.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:20

Jack shrugged, indifferent to what he had said. Jack was use to people hating him, even if the hatred right now was for a general species. Jack was the son of Mastermind, who had tortured, killed, experimented, and other horrible things to countless of people for many years. Not only that, he was a member, in fact the leader, of the Shadow Thief Clan who has killed many people. Jack being the most skilled out of all the members. For a long time, no one trusted him nor liked him but he was tired of that but did it bother him when someone said that they hated him? Nope. A look of cold stone emotion spread across his face, "Like I care, I am doing my job."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:31

Fox rolled her eyes at the males. "Isn't he a ball full of sunshine."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:46

Jack didn't answer but he hated the silence, "I really wish you didn't interrupt our spar..." Jack mumbled with a sigh, rubbing his neck again, "I was looking forward to it." Jack looked sadly ahead, trying to get his thoughts off of his past, "How's about a story Fox, I like telling stories and its better then this damn silence."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 01:03

Fox shrugged, "i doubt our little spirit will want it but i'm in the mood to piss him off so let's hear it." she said with a small smirk. She didn't really like the spirit fox.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 01:17

Jack cracked a grinn and cleared his throat to begin the story. He told them a story of a man and a woman who started a war because their parents refused to let them marry. They had ran away and lived a happy life but only for a while, "The war started to approach their home and he knew his love was in danger. He told her he was going to war to keep her safe...but he didn't come back that night nor the next." The man had been mortally wounded and so the woman journeyed far to reach him. She was there for his dying words, "He asked her to kiss him and to take his soul into hers so that he would always be with her. A dying loves last wish." Jack's voice turned soft, "She went on to fight against the families but lost and died alone, on the battlefield. As her soul reached up to the Spirit's, they greeted her with open arms and there she saw her love. Her death brought the end to the war as the families saw a silver light in the sky, above the dead woman."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 06 2013, 23:52

Akito looked bored, he truly didn't care about it. It was pitiful human nonsense to him.

Fox rolled her eyes at the demon male and chuckled. "What did i tell you, he's just a little shit."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:08

Jack merely shrugged and grinned, "But tell me, who is the bigger shit. Me or him?" Jack was many things. A charmer, a killer, a jackass, oh he could do anything if he put his mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:14

Fox let out an amused scoff. "you, obviously. No one could out-do you Jack.You should know that by now." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:20

Jack gave a mock sigh, "Ah yes, I am devilishly good aren't I." He said as he shrugged, "What, with my charm and my good looks, who could resist being lured into my sinfully delicious pleasure." That...sounded way more dirty than he intended for it to sound.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:29

Fox rolled her eyes. "Of course Jack. Such wonderful charms and grace. i am so impressed by your handsome face and marvelous features." she told, sarcasm dripping from her voice.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:32

"Ah, but alas. I am taken already by a beautiful maiden that was sent from the Sun above~" Jack said, refering to heather. He looked back to Akito and grinned, "And yer best hope you don't come acorss children here...you are quite a fluffy cutie~" teased the shadow master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Messenger.
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Bandsworth Prison Fort :: Main Building :: Halls-
Jump to: