Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Messenger.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:03

Just a regular day at Bradsworth Prison. The third in command had to admit she was rather bored, because instead of doing her rounds and getting in training she was doing the paperwork for Nick who was sick. The blonde woman sighed, she had to keep her arm on just for the fact she was right handed and had to sign things. What Fox wouldn't have done for some excitement at this point. She flopped her head down on the desk but was forced to lift it and at least feign professionalism when there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:17

He was late and knew it yet didn't care. The council could wait a few extra days for him, he really didn't have to be there so soon. All he did was sent messages to people, stupid people but still people. He came to the door he needed, all he wanted to do was to take a nice long nap before having a bit of fun. He heard that the Kingdom of Fire's Queen was very attactive, maybe he will go there after.

He knocked on the door, "Here to deliver a letter." He said as if it was a very common occurance.

(Note: Ok so if anyone can tell, at least in later posts, I am using Lavi from D Gray Man but I thought it would be safe to put a disclaimer on. I do not own Lavi but I did had to change a few things because they didn't fit into the world I made so basically it is someone who looks and acts like Lavi who is also Lavi. Like I said, I don't own him nor anyone else from D Gray Man)

Last edited by K.B. on Tue Jul 16 2013, 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:21

Fox sighed hearing the words and ran a hand through her long blonde hair, it had been let down as she worked. She stood and walked over to the door, a bored look plastered on her face. "Thanks." she muttered, holding faux hand out so she could take the letter from him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:25

The man blinked at the woman who suddenly opened the door. He had red hair and a green eye, his right eye covered by a patch. A green bandana kept his hair out of his face which slowly turned into a smirk, "Wow, you're so my type!" He exclaimed, holding back the letter so that she didn't take it so soon, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:29

Fox cast him a look that obviously showed her confusion, this was a new thing. "Um.......Fox? Why do you want to know?" she questioned as she crossed her arms over her chest. She noticed that he didn't look like he was going to hand the letter over to her anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:32

"Fox eh?" He said before grinning like a child, "I tell you what. If you let me kiss you, you can have this letter. Eh Fox?" He said, wiggling the letter to empthise his offer. He found her hot, wait no, sexy. Yeah that was it, she was sexy, a sexy Fox. Foxy? No, she would only hit him if he called her that.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:35

Fox deadpanned. "Or you can give me my letter and avoid getting a beating." she said with a small smirk. This guy was weird, one of the weirdest messengers that Fox had ever met, maybe a bit cute too. But she wasn't going to tell him that.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:40

The man pouted, "Awe come on, I don't bite. I just want a kiss from a pretty lady like you." He said in a tone of mock hurt. He was going to have to be presistant with her if he was going to get that kiss, "Took me days to get here and I promise I will give you the letter after."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 01:42

"And it's going to take you just as long to get back Mr. Stranger. So just give me the letter so that you can be on your way." She retorted smartly as she flipped some of her blonde hair over her shoulder. "So just hurry it up and give it here, my arm is starting to bother me and i need to let it rest so hurry up."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 10:38

The man frowned in a confused way as he handed the letter to Fox, "What do you mean by that? That is a very strange thing to say, ya know." He said as he put his hands in his pockets and looked at Fox with a raised brow for a while before smiling brightly, "My name is Lavi."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 11:40

She took the letter with her good hand and then reached over to her right arm and unclasped it, almost sighing in relief. She wondered if the boy would run away now. "Nice to meet you Lavi, and you give terrible first impressions." she responded with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 12:48

Lavi only blinked at the arm before grapping its hand and shaking it, "Nice to meet you too Fox and its not my fault if your gorgeous." He said with a smiled before letting go and putting his hands behind his head, "So what are you, a guard or something?" He asked, wondering since he had never seen a female guard. It was kinda hot.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 14:52

Fox almost face palmed when he responded. "You have no vocal filter do you?" she muttered before getting to answer his question. "Yeah i'm a guard. What of it?" she questioned as she began opening the letter to read it. She didn't know why she was still talking to him, maybe it was because he was so bored.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 14:59

"Nothing, just checking. I don't want to look stupid thinking you were something else." He said, peering over her shoulder at the letter be delivered. "The High Council would like for you to attend a party next week which we will later discuss the finances of the forts repair. We hope to see you and help all are doing well. Farnath Monk." Lavi read out loud but the hell of it, "You think he would actually go?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:04

The woman sighed. "Doubtfully, he'll probably send Gavin or myself." she told as she ran a hand through her hair. "He might though, never know what old Nickkie will do."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:06

"I see, seems like he is the kind of guy who does his duty before drinking his wine." Lavi said but he didn't know that Nick hated wine, he only drank rum. He said that wine tasted like rotten grapes to him but had nothing against grapes or rasins.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:09

Fox laughed at the male's words. "He hates wine, he's more of a rum man." she told as she began strapping her arm back onto the nub where it should be, she knew she would need it soon. "and he defiantly drinks and works."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:12

"Oh...so...you two a couple then?" Lavi said in a dull tone as he scratched the side of his cheek, "Seeings how you know a lot of personal things about him...." Wasn't the captain like...47? She looked so much younger. Wow, way to go captain!
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:15

Fox almost choked on her own breath. "Me and Nick?! Are you crazy? No way, he's like my dad." she exclaimed, horrified that someone would think that. "no he's got the hots for the healer and i have got the hots of no one at all." she declared.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:23

"Oh my bad!" Lavi said as he put his hands up in defence while smiling in a nervous way...well a fake nervous way...before putting them back behind his head. "So what, no guys you like here? They like you? Details woman, don't leave a man in the dark." He gave her a cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:26

"Why are you so worried about it?" she asked with a chuckle and a smirk. "You're not very subtle are you?" with a roll of her eyes, she decided to answer. "No there aren't any guys i like here and i could care less if they liked me. Love with a coworker is nothing but reckless and a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:31

"Love is also blind but even the blind can find their way around the world." Lavi said as he continued to smile, "And I was merely curious, as always. That is why I work for the council, I get to hear interesting things." He chuckled in a mischivious way.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:35

"Well then you better get back to work so i can get back to mine." she told with a smirk before ruffling his hair. "See ya squirt." she joked before walking back into Nick's office.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:48

Lavi grinned before walking out, whistling a tune....

Sweet smelling flowers bloom in the spring
While in the heavens the birds do sing
A tune that graces your ears
That a goddess is coming closer and near

Oh turn my eyes onto the heavens
And make my mind turn deven
For inside I can see your light
Are you the moon who lights up the night?
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 16:02

Fox heard his tune and rolled her eyes before turning back around and going to visit Nick in the infirmary.

"Remind me why i'm having to do this?" Fox asked as she adjusted her tight red dress. "And why i have to wear a dress." she hated dresses, they made fighting difficult. The dress stopped around her midthigh, and had a small circular gap on her right side around her stomach area. The left side of the dress was strapless but the right had a flowing sleeve that covered how much of a different the skin shade of her real arm was and the skin of her fake one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Messenger.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Messenger.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Bandsworth Prison Fort :: Main Building :: Halls-
Jump to: