Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeRegisterLog in

The Messenger.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

The Messenger.  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 20:26

Fox chuckled and nodded before noticing a small child running in their direction. "Mr. Jack! It is you!" the girl exclaimed with a bright smile. "Ari! Misha! i told you it was him! And he has a big kitty man!" the young half vampire shouted as she tackled the male with a bright smile (it's ame btw) She was followed by her one eyes brother and her tongueless leader.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 22:04

Jack beamed at his "sister", he kinda missed the young lady and her strange family, "Ari-chan, Ame-chan, its so good to see you. And you as well, Misha, tasted any good blood lately?" He wondered if Misha was going to want him to...change...him again. Apparently it worked wonderfully last time. He looked to Ame glomping the poor kitsune, "How have thing been since we last parted?"
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 22:29

Arlitha gave a nod of hello. Fox jumped up, eyes wide. "You're......i'm not seeing anything, nothing at all." she muttered sitting back down.

Misha sighed. "No, good blood is scarce remember." he had fed on Arlitha though...he would never admit to that though. Thankfully Arlitha's jacket covered the bite marks on her pale neck.

Akito glared at the child. "I swear i will murder this child." he muttered. Ame just smiled at him. "We're going to be best friends Kitty!" The fox demon glared. "oh joy of joys."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 22:35

Jack didn't bother to keep himself from laughing, "Oh this is gold, isn't it Fox?" He grinned childishly, "I did warn you and maybe next time, you will not attack us." Jack was glad the shadow binds were still holding. He turned his attention back to the other two, "We are off to the High Council, a friend of ours is in danger and we need to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 22:45

"Oh just peachy. More criminals i won't arrest." she said with a sigh, to nice to do her job at this point.

Misha nodded when he heard Jack's words. "I see, well i doubt we could help at all." he told, running a hand through his blonde hair. Ari nodded, she still felt like she needed to make it up to Jack for all the things he had done.

Ame nuzzled Akito who snapped at her, in an attempt to bite her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 22:52

"Actually, I was wondering if you might be able to join us. I am the only one who has enough stealth training out of the two of us and it would really help if you two could scope out the building for any signs of Nick." Jack said, a plan already forming in his head, "I will be able to keep in contact with you with my Mind Element (even though its technically "magic" for him) while Fox and I head to the councilmen themselves."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 22:58

Misha nodded, "Ari can get around the fastest and she is also the stealthiest. It wouldn't be safe for Ame or me to go, we would be seen." He looked over at the female. "You got this Ari?" he questioned. The silver haired female nodded before turning to Jack and bowing before she pulled her metal sphere's out of her leg pouch and wrapping them around her wrist, ready to go. She quickly signed 'tell me when to go.' her face completely emotionless as she got ready.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 23:07

Jack nodded and looked to Akito who looked ready to murder the happy Ame, "Keep an eye on him, Misha. He is a bit tricky but the binds should be strong enough now for me to distance myself from him. He's fast so if the binds break, be careful and don't get too cocky with him." Jack said in his dead serious tone, looking the young vampire straight in the eye before turning to Ari, "Follow us in the shadows, its forbidden to speak the location out loud." With that, Jack started to walk in the direction of the High Council's location.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 23:21

Misha nodded, watching the trio. He grabbed Ari's shoulder and pulled her back to whisper into her ear. "Stay safe, alright." he muttered before letting her go. Ari nodded and followed Jack. "Bye bye Mr. Jack, bye Ari!" Ame exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 23:26

Jack looked to Ame and smiled, "If I can, I promise to bring you back a little present for being such a good girl. Kay?" He called out before they disappeared over the horizon. "You remember Nick? The Captain of the Bandsworth Prison Fort? He was one of the people at the funeral, the man wearing the eye patch with the dark blonde hair."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 09 2013, 23:37

Ame nodded brightly as she watched the others vanish.

Fox and Ari followed after Jack, the younger of the female's nodded in response to Jack's question. Fox sighed. "This isn't going to be easy." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 10 2013, 00:00

"Oh course its not, this is the High Council...." He said bitterly, the same council that tried to put his brother to death. Jack clenched a fist, he knew how to deal with them. He knew the laws of nearly every land, all the loop holes and strings attached, he just knew. You had to know if you were to be a theif, what kind of thief obeyed the law?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Messenger.    The Messenger.  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Messenger.
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Bandsworth Prison Fort :: Main Building :: Halls-
Jump to: