Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Celebration of a New Circle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18 2013, 23:34

Fox smiled happily at the woman, "Well i'm sure the name will hit you once the little rascal is born. Let's hope he or she isn't as mischievous as his or her darling father." she teased, nudged Jack with her elbow.

Fleur nodded as she listened, noticing how soft his voice sounded. It made her rather curious. "Do....you have anyone up there?" she asked, glancing over at him, hoping that she wouldn't be bringing up a bad subject
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18 2013, 23:42

Jack mocked scoffed at Fox, "I am not mischivious, I am devious." He said, proudly raising his chin, "Besides, Heather will probably be able to keep the both of us out of trouble." Heather laughed and nodded her head, bright orange curls bouncing, "Oh course I will...but if it wasn't for your..devious ways...we wouldn't have met now, would we?"

Copper had a blank face for a while before chuckling, giving a soft smile at the stars. There was no point in hiding it, it wasn't like it was a big deal...at least, not any more, "Yes, I do. A friend of mine during my days as a slave...." He could feel his scars burning, "Her name was Nanika, she was an elf who was stolen from her family. She was a natural healer too...."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18 2013, 23:52

"Ahhh cute couples always give me cavities." she joked with a small smirk. "Well i better get these two out of your hair so you two can enjoy another lovey dovey romantic evening." Fox said as she grabbed Zeek and Devin.

Fleur was silent, she felt kind of.....guilty for bringing it up. She felt bad for bringing up a memory that made Copper look as down as he did. "I see......i'm sorry." she said as she averted her eyes back up to the stars.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18 2013, 23:59

Jack laughed as the brothers looked at each other and grinned before popping to either side of Fox and grabbing hold of an arm, "Well if you insist."
"Then I guess we can squeeze you into our rather busy schedule."
"Seeings ow you."
"Are that into us!"
Heather couldn't help but to giggle as the brothers literally dragged Fox away (to where the food was, no worries).

Copper blinked at Fleur, "There isn't a need to be sorry, Fleur." He said before looking back at the stars, "Like I said, as long as I can see the stars, I can see the people who care about me so it doesn't hurt. I mean...look, just look into the stars and tell me what you see."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19 2013, 00:17

Fox rolled her eyes as she let the boys drag her away. "You two are absolutely ridiculous." she said with a chuckle. It was rather amusing but the main reason she was dealing with them so that Copper could talk with Fleur

Fleur was silent again, his question confused her. All she saw were twinkling lights. She wondered if it could be because she wasn't from this realm. "Lights......i see lights. Other than that....i don't really know." she told, being honest with him. She wasn't going to lie about what she saw.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19 2013, 00:25

"But you got to admit."
"We are pretty hot."
"Down right sexy if I do say so myself."
Zeek and Deven had similar body structures, since they are twins. Zeek had their mother's black hair which was fine and more straight, Deven had their father's course dark brown hair that stuck up in places. Zeek had striking blue eyes while Deven had dark violet eyes. Their features were unique and fonge for most people of the Star Realm.

Copper bit his lip in thought, "Look closer, much closer." He said, resting a hand on her shoulder and pointing to the skies, "See if you can find faces in the stars."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20 2013, 22:26

"Don't choke on that modesty, boys." She said rolling her eyes. She had to admit though, they were rather attractive but there was no way in all the realms that she would tell them that. Their egos were big enough.

Fleur hadn't even noticed that he had put his hand on her, she was too focused on staring at the stars. she narrowed her eyes, trying to get a better look. Though once again she saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 19:37

"Oh we won't choke."
"But you can~" Deven and Zeek shared a devious grin as they continued to drag Fox along with them.
"On something big and juicy~" They finally stopped at the food table, loaded with fruits, meats, breads, and cheeses. They twins let go of Fox and rubbed their hands together, "So enough with the talk!"
"Lets eat!"

Copper saw that she wasn't going to see anything and chuckled. Everyone in his realm, even Akuma, was able to see a face in the stars but never had he met someone who wasn't able to. It slightly amused him, "Its alright, I guess it is just a Star Realm thing."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 20:50

Fox rolled here eyes, chuckling at the boys. "You two are absolutly crazy, i swear. I don't know how Fleur puts up with you." she teased.

Fleur pouted slightly before looking up at him. "Maybe it's because i haven't been in the star realm long enough." she said before looking back up at the stars. "I guess i'll never see them." She had yet to be told that she was to be staying in the star realm.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 22:10

"We don't either!" Chimed the two together before they began to dig in. A laug could be heard behind Fox, "Well they seem to be enjoying themselves." It was Alex who stood happily behind the 3rd in Command. Standing beside Alex was Kevin who was holding onto Alex's hand.

Copper put a hand on top of Fleur's head and smiled softly, "Now now, you will see it one day...though I hope that day never comes. Usually...." Copper frowned suddenly, seeming to be thinking weither or not he should day anything, "Its when you watch someone dear to you die...and you regret not doing anything to prevent their death or to ease their pain...or saying good-bye...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 22:46

Fox rolled her eyes before turning around to face Alex and Kevin. "Well if it isn't you two. What's up Kevin, long time no see." she said bending down to hug the boy. "You're looking well."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 22:51

Kevin smiled and hugged back, "I have been well but I really miss everyone." Said the young boy as Alex chuckled, "How has my uncle been doing? I hope he hasn't been causing you any problems." He raised a brow as he smiled, knowing that in fact Nick had gotten under Fox's skin on more than one occasian.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:14

Fox ruffled his hair with a grin. "He's been good squirt. Not half as irritating as usual" she joked, though she knew the reason was Mikasa.

Fleur frowned. She had never lost anyone near to her, so it made her heart ache. "I'm sorry for bringing it up."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:17

Alex laughed as he fixed his hair, "Oh? Is it weapons, rum, or women this time?" The thought of Nick being with a woman though was weird for him. Out of the entire time he had known Nick, never one has he shown interest in women (though he knows for a fact Nick loves women). Nick has been so busy with the fort that he never does anything in his personal life.

Copper smiled again and gave Fleur a one armed hug, "No, I have found my peace of mind with Nanika...so everything is ok...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:47

"Well actually one woman in particular~" she said with a small amused smirk. "I think our captain may have finally settled down."

Fleur gave a hesitant smile, before brushing away a strand of hair that had fallen out of it's place. Before pulling away from the one armed hug, slightly embarrassed. She was also trying to ignore the throbbing in her head from the way her hair had been arranged by her wonderful mother.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:53

"No, Uncle Nick? With who?" Alex said, a look of surprise on his face. Nick had been too busy to tell his nephew about Mikasa...and about the fact that he nearly died the night he told her he loved her...but Nick was not going to tell anyone about that!

Copper smiled and looked back up to the skies, "Oh, since this is your first time in a new realm...I thought I would get you a little welcome gift." He fished in his pocket and pulled out a small sliver dragon hair pin with gold details so small it would have taken an expert to make it...or a certain Medal Guardian. The eyes were small emeralds, "I made it myself, I thought you might like it."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 00:09

"Oh yeah, you dont know! The new healer, Mikasa." Fox told, looking around the room for the happy couple. When she saw them she pointed to them, "See."

Fleur stared at the pin with wide eyes. "It's beautiful." she said softly, before snapping back into her shell and smirking slightly up at him. "Don't tell me you made matching ones for my brothers as well." she joked. Truthfully she was surprised that he had made her something. All she did to him when he first got to the moon realm was bitch at him and insult him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 20:10

Nick looked over to Mikasa and Nick dancing to a slow song, they seemed to be talking about something but it felt good to see his uncle smile, "That is wonderful. I am glad he has finally found someone." The song ended and both Alex and Kevin saw Jack make his way over to the music area with a fiddle in his hand, "Oh, its about to get lively in here." Grinned the white haired Energy Guardian.

Copper grinned proudly, "Thanks, I made it myself. Its easy for me to shape and fuse metals together." He chuckled at her comment but frowned suddenly, "Is something wrong? You have seem quiet down since you got here."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 20:45

"Oh gosh, i'm going to go hide before someone asks me to dance." Fox said rushing off to find a place where she would blend into the background, she wasn't much of a dancer.

She carefully pulled the fabric off of the braided buns that where in her hair, and pulled the hair out of the braids letting her hair fall down her back in dark waves. As she listened she carefully put the beautiful pin into her hair. "I'm fine, why would there be anything wrong?" she asked, she truly was distracted by her own thoughts a lot of the time, that and she was admiring the beauty of the unknown
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:07

Too late for Fox, a certain red haired man came over to her and smiled, it was Lavi, "Well well, don't you look lovely tonight." He said, hands stuffed in his pockets, "I was actually going to ask if you would like to dance with me." Yep, fate just loved to screw with people. Damn fate....

Copper stared at her for a moment longer before breaking out into a grin, "Ok, I was just wondering! Besides, its a friends job to worry, yeah? So there you have it! And if you have anything troubling you, I am aaaalllll ears!." The sounds of drums and clapping came from inside and Copper turned to see what was going on.

Jack was tapping the bow to the fiddle, keeping the beat for the beginning part of the song and letting people pair up. Once he felt that there were enough couples, he began to play an upbeat and quick tune.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:35

Fox froze hearing the familiar voice. She chuckled a bit. "Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I don't dance." she told sheepishly.

Fleur gave a small smile. "Thanks, i may need it." She said before following him inside to see what was happening

Arlitha smiled from her corner. She had come alone, Misha and Ame didn't do well at social events but she wasn't one to deny an invitation. She watched Jack from her place on the wall with a small almost non existent smile. Her dress was similar to her normal uniform but it was more of a purple and black mix.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:52

"And when the lights be dimming down,
Its time to break out with bangs and sounds,
No time for soothing lullabies,
To night we dance the night away!"

Jack sang out the chorus and the last line was sang out by everyone. He then jumped off the platform and danced over to Heather who smiled and clapped to the beat, his fingers danced over the strings, never playing a sour note.

"Oh and with fair little lady,
I promise I shall not be lazy,
To dance with her all through the night,
Tonight we dance the night away!"

Copper grinned and grabbed hold of Fleur's hands, dragging her into the crowd of dancing couples, "Its easy, just...bob a little." He said with a chuckle before he started to dance.

Lavi laughed before taking Fox's hands, "Thats not what I saw that day, come on!" He said with a grin, "All you do is jump and twist around a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 22:08

Fleur's eyes widened a bit, surprised that he would drag her out there. She had absolutely no idea what she was doing. "You are crazy." she muttered as she attempted to follow his movements.

Fox rolled her eyes. "This dress doesn't go with jumping and twisting, but whatever you say." she said, dancing along with ease and grace.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 22:19

Jack twisted over to Arlitha and stood in front of her, bright green eyes looking right at hers as he sang the next part of the song.

"And with oh me, my friends and I,
A lady of theirs and the lady of mine,
We will get drink and punch the dark,

Copper chuckled at Fleur, keeping his movements slow and easy, "I am just eccentric. Totally different!" He defended himself with a grin.

Lavi smiled and laughed again, "Well we can always take the dress off but I don't think most of the men here will be able to stop themselves." He said it like it was nothing, he remembered when Fox asked him if he had 'no vocal filter'.

"So let the burning sun over the hills,
And let our spines shiver with chills,
Because tonight it tonight and no longer today,
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 22:39

Arlitha rolled her eyes as Jack came over to her. She smirked as she watched him sing.

Fleur blushed, obviously a little embarrassed at her lack of dancing skills.

Fox darkened her gaze. "Don't make me hurt you Lavi." she said as she danced. She felt free when she was dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celebration of a New Circle
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: The Guardian Isle :: Land of Water :: Kingdom of Water-
Jump to: