Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Celebration of a New Circle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 21:36

"Oh....That's quite a skill you have there." she said with a smile before turning back to Copper and wiped at the blood gently, so she wouldn't wake him. "It must be interesting to see."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 21:40

"It can be sometimes, but other times it hurts to see." Soru shrugged and rested his head onto his claws, "I can see what his dream is...would you like to know? Oh I do wish to tell it, it is so adorable considering how similar demon and human culture is!" His head was perked up, ears and all, and his tail whipped happily about like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 21:50

"No, i don't want to intrude on his dreams." she said with a laugh and a shake of her head. "I really am curious though. could you....hint at it without really telling me?" she asked, feeling a bit guilty for wanting to look inside his mind.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 21:57

With a beaming and innocent smile that only a young dragon could muster, much like someone trying to be dead serious, said something that sure as hell didn't fit with the "innocently cute image" Soru really saw, "He wants to mate with you~"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 22:02

In shock, Fleur dropped the rag on the bed and her eyes were wide. "W-What!?" she exclaimed a little louder than necessary. Her face was as dark as the kimono she usually wore. She quickly broke eye contact with the dragon. "You must be seeing things wrong."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 22:09

Fantically, Soru frowned and rapidly shook his head, "No, no, no! I know what I saw! It was at night and the stars were out. You and Copper were on the grass and all sweat while he was-" But, probablly to Fleur's relief, the door opened and there stood a currently confused Senjin who was looking at Fleur with her cheeks beet red and Soru's pleading face looking at him, "Brother, she-"

"I...don't think I SHOULD know..." Senjin said, raising a curious brow to Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 22:13

"I don't even think i should know." she muttered, not looking up at Senjin or even at Copper, she was far to embarrassed. "We should step outside. He just went to sleep and doesn't need to be woken up." she said before hurriedly leading the two out of the room. "What is it you needed."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 22:18

Senjin coughed and acted like nothing happened...which was probably the best thing to do for THAT situation....and regained his composure, "I wanted to know if...if you would let Soru take you as his Master...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 22:22

"What?" she questioned, obviously confused. "Why would he want me to be his master?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 14:59

"I don't know, maybe its because you are the first person who actually has given him the time of day. Do you know how hard it is for a dragon to find its true Master?" The Fire Spirit said as he frowned. People were scared of dragons, they locked them away to die alone. Just looking back at what happened to that Kevin kid, how broken he turned out to be, he didn't and couldn't let his brother suffer as well.

(Sorry, my laptop was taken away and I was busy with work D:)
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 21:02

She was silent for a moment before she nodded, "alright then, i'll do it. i'll be his master." she told, a tiny smile was on her face as she spoke but it was barely noticeable

(well i'm glad you're back Very Happy i missed getting to talk to you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celebration of a New Circle
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: The Guardian Isle :: Land of Water :: Kingdom of Water-
Jump to: