Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Ice Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

The Black Ice Song - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:28

Jack crossed his arms, clicking his tongue in thought, "Well...it kinda gets complicated. I can't get a hold of my brother so I tried the last thing his mind entered...which was you...when one enter's another mind, they end up leaving a faint trace of their energy inside them. Only for a brief moment though." He explained before spreading open his hand, "The reason why I am here is because I want to know what happened to my little brother."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 19:02

"Eric.....was taken somewhere else..." she began to explain everything that had happened, and what was going on at the moment. "I....think the man's name was Lasser." she finished with a solemn look.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 19:25

"I see...." Jack said gravely, giving a look of steel as his train of thought kept going, "I need you to do a few things. One, I need you to tell Eric that I am planning to get both of you out of there. Second, I will be visiting you again tomorrow night so make sure Lasser doesn't do anything to you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 11:55

Gywn had no idea how she was supposed to get this information to Kevin since she had no idea where he was but she wasn't about to tell Jack that. So she settled for mutely nodding. "What am i supposed to do if Lassar does try something though?" she questioned, obviously thinking the worst.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 20:12

Jack stared at her for a moment, bitting his lip as he tired to think. It was a long and uncomfy moment before he finally spoke, "I will know, just don't let him touch you."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22 2013, 20:30

The female nodded again with a frown. "Okay. I won't let him touch me." she reassured but she didn't know how she was supposed to keep her word.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 15:02

Jack smiled brightly, "Good, I know you are strong and you shouldn't discourage yourself." The black haired man folded his arms, giving her a pointed look, "You should trust yourself more than you do, look at all the profess you made with your ice element."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 21:08

Gwen looked down at the ground and shook her head. "I can't...I just can't. Please just...try and understand why i can't trust myself, my....powers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Ice Song
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5