Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omen...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:42

Eve heard the woman yelling but she was trying to get ahold of her sick feeling. "Emergency, injured child. Healers in town assholes. broken tale." she spoke in choppy sentences. "believe me, if i hadn't had to use that i wouldn't have. it isn't worth it." she told, shaking her head to try and feel etter.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:49

Baina sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, mumbling something in Aportextian, "Quick, inside." And with that, she walked off into the Tower. Inside was as grand as the outside, the stair case was large and fanned out at the bottom and even during the cloudy day, torch lights hung at the ceiling to give off a warm and friendly light.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:54

Eve and Fenris, who was still carrying Rika, entered after Baina. "Sorrrrryyyy, don't worry it won't happen again since i'm out of crystals." Eve told, she had used the past few up in less dire 'emergencies'
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 02:00

"I kinda figure that. Well, if you want to see Copper...he isn't here." Baina yet again mumbled something in the old tongue not many others knew about before looking over her shoulder, "So who exactly have you brought? I need to know species, age, gender, anything and everything I need so I don't screw up."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 02:05

"Damn i was hoping to see the rascal while i was here." she said with a pout before looking back at Rika and Fenris. "Okay Rika, tell her all those things since i only know a few of them. Don't worry Baina doesn't bite, she just seems like a stick in the mud."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 19:28

"I resent that comment...." Baina said with a glare before looking to Rika who stared at the Head Guardian in an utterly nervous way. It was silent for while as they stood outside the Infirmary before Baina clicked her tongue, "Well, by observation. Gender is female, age being unknown since species is an Omen." With a quick look back to Eve, Baina opened the large oak door and stepped into the infirmary, "Omens are creatures of habit." She began, gathering various jars and wraps, "They don't necessarily do things they way they want things to happen, only what must. By nature, they actually take to every command given but the higher the rank is, the harder it is for lower ranks to do anything."

Walking over to the medical stand near the storage room, Baina started to scan the pages for what she needed to do, "The highest command in existence is the Elemental Spirits." Eyes paused on Rika before going back to the book, "Omens were controlled by Mastermind which is why they have such a bad rep with people, because even though he was...by technicallity...human, he was also still an Elemental Spirit."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 19:39

Eve listened but only slightly, Fenris was more interested in the conversation. He hated elementals so even though he was friends with one, he wasn't happy to be in a place like that. Eve watched Rika with a small smile. "You can help her though right? Even with all the mumbo jumbo you just said?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 19:55

Baina almost laughed, "Course I can, I am the Guardian of Knowledge. Now pay attention to what I am saying since someone has to keep an eye on her." She suddenly slapped a hand down on the page, making the little Omen jump but blink, "Here it is! Alright, set her on a bed...now where was I?" Baina started to crush and mix the various things together as she continued, "Now even though they follow every command from Elemental Spirits, they also follow those they deem worthy of...attention...lets say....now." Baina walked to the edge of the bed and started to examine Rika's tail, "Which is why, at young ages, they form bonds with people and call them fathers, brothers, sisters, or mothers. They aren't biological but still...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:11

"Sweetness! i knew you had this in the bag Bai! that's why i used my last crystal to get here." Eve cheered leaping for joy, unfortunately making her chest bounce in the process. "speaking of crystalsssss, after we get through healing little bit, could i have a few more?" she questioned with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:17

Baina sighed, wondering if either of the two were actually listening to her, "Fine but I only have three left. I need Jack to make more but he needs Lucy too who is visiting family at the moment." Baina started to, as gently as she could, rub the medical cream onto Rika's tail who whimpered and tried to wiggle away.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:25

Eve put a hand on Rika's shoulder. "It's gonna be alright little bit. You just gotta stay calm so Bai can help you. Alright?" she said with a smile. "then after you're better i'll buy you some candy. Kids like candy right?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:34

"Candy?" Rika questioned as she blinked, not knowing what candy was. She never lived among humans, she always lived with her mom in the forest but never went to town with her so normal things to children were a mystery to her. Baina finished applying the cream and began to wrap it up, "I can't use the Water Element because of what she is...it simply will not work."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 20:44

"Yeah candy, really sweet stuff totally bad for you but tastes great!" she told brightly. When she heard Baina's words she sighed. "Well we're gonna stay here until the kid's better, right Fenny!?" she asked looking over at the silver hared elf. He deadpanned "speak for yourself." and with that he turned on his heal and left.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:14

Baina finished wrapping Rika's tail and nodded at her handy work, "It will be a while but she can't be crystal transported." She said, giving both Eve and Fenny stern looks, "And that goes for any form of transportation...also I suggest that neither of you leave for...sanity sake."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:20

"Well Fenny is already gone." Eve told, pointing in the direction that the elf went. "But i'm staying here. Little bit will need company and i might as well stay, i've got nothing better to do." she told brightly. "I'll keep an eye on the munchkin."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:36

"Good, she will need at least one of you." Baina said with a sigh before glacning outside, "I am going to sleep. Feel free to sleep in any of the beds, do not open the doors and windows...and don't get spooked by any of the dragons. They are rather...troublesome at the night...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 21:44

"Aye aye" Eve said as she saluted Baina. "Hey Bai, when's the flirt getting back?" she questioned. "i haven't seem his sorry ass in a while." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 22:34

Baina blinked and sighed, actually enjoying the silence away from Jack and Copper, "I am not too sure, he said he went to the Land of Earth to add to his collection." She said before leaning on the window sill and looking at the skies. Rika had curled up on the soft and (to her) large bed, sleeping soundly and would be looking like a little angel...if it wasn't for the fact that she was a devil.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 22:40

"Well alrightie then, night Bai!" Eve said. When the woman left Eve let out a yawn. "I am so tireeeed..." she muttered laying down on one of the beds, tired but not tired at the same time.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 22:47

Rika woke in the night, upset from a nightmare. She looked around the strange room with watery eyes, not knowing where she was, "Mommy? Where are you mommy?" Sobbed the Omen, obviously scared. She was cold from the chilly night air and hungry, her tail hurt too. She didn't like it, not by a long shot, and her mommy wasn't around to comfort her too, "Mommy?" She sobbed again.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 22:57

Eve woke to crying, it startled her but she instantly was a different person when she hear the girl crying. "Rika? What's wrong little bit?" she questioned as she hurried over to the girl and pulling her into a warm embrace.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:13

At first, Rika tensed because of the sudden embrace but she remembered that Eve was there, "I can't find mommy." She sobbed, nuzzling her face into Eve, "I am scared, I want mommy, I don't want to be alone again!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:26

Eve rubbed the girl's back, trying to calm her down. "I don't know where your mommy is but i promise you, you will never have to be alone again." she reassure with a soft voice. Eve knew what it was like being alone and she wanted to help the girl in any way she could.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:36

Rika sobs slowly started to die down, her eyes puffy and red once more with silent tears streaming down her cheeks. She refused to let go of Eve, her source of comfort, "Promise?" She asked, softly, after a moment of silence. She could hear the gentle thumping of Eve's heart.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 23:40

"I promise Rika." she swore as she held the girl close. "I'm not going to leave you, ever." she told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Omen...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Finlay :: Finlay Kingdom-
Jump to: