Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omen...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 00:14

Snow was falling on my head,
I want to close my eyes,
But every time I try to dream,
I see her shinning eyes.

Eyes as bright as the morning sun,
Hair that flows like wind,
And skin as white as winter's snow,
And lips that are made of sin.

But she's not here now anymore,
A fact that is too true,
I know she's happy where she is,
But my heart will always be blue.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The little girl sat outside the church, the culprits thinking that the church would be able to kill the thing once and for all before it grew. It made her sad, so sad. She wanted her mommy but knew she wouldn't come for her.
They had killed her.
Big, bright blue eyes watered as tears rolled down rosy cheeks. The arrow-tipped tail laid limply behind her, the mean people had stomped on it to make her cry out in pain because, as they said, she deserved it. Her wings were thankfully summoned away and in her tiny hands sat the only thing she had left of her mommy. A small gold ring with a zig-zag line around the band, dots in each small triangle. "I w-w-want mommy...." Whimpered the little girl, her dark red hair sat on her head, spiked edges tickling her shoulders. Two, small black horns poked out of the hair.
They were walking in the forest when those men came out and...they made her watch and told her this was what she got for tainting the woman, the kind and gentle woman who sang her lullabies when she had nightmares or was hurt. They were hurting her and then they killed her. There was so much blood....
"What have you got there, Zencho?" Fearful eyes looked up at a man who smiled disturbingly down at her which made her whimper and move away but the man harshly grabbed her arm, "Did I say you can go, brat?!" He squeezed her arm tighter, making the little Omen cry even more. She was scared, she wanted her mommy. The mean man tried to grab her ring but she bit him, causing him to let her go but he slapped her hard in the face, "You are going to die for that, you demon!"
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 00:40

Eve had been walking around Finlay after getting off of work at the bar. Next to her walked her broody elf friend. "Come on Fenny, lighten up." she joked as they walked. The elf just rolled his beautiful green eyes and ignored the girl. A shout distracted the pair "You're going to die for that you demon!" Eve rushed into action when she heard the sound of a whimpering child. When Eve rounded the corner she saw the man holding onto a small girl...who looked rather different, but Eve paid no mind to that.

"Oi!" She shouted, "Shouldn't you pick on something your own side?" she questioned with a frown on her face. Fenris said nothing but pulled his axe off of his back, he was prepared to kill this man if he needed to.

Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 00:46

The man turned and immediately, his eyes widen at the sight of the axe, "You have any idea what this thing is? It has to be killed or it will ruin our lives!" He said, yanking on the small girls arm to make her cry again. "L-Let me go! I w-w-want m-mommy!" Her small hand tightly grasped into the ring. The man harshly stomped on her already broken tail which made her shriek and cry.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 00:56

"I see a hurting child that's all i see." Eve spat. Before the man could blink her large battle axe was pointing at him. "And if you don't let her go then you're going to find yourself missing an arm." she told, her voice sweet as a knife as she spoke. Fenris chuckled at his friend's malice and knew it was rightly put.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 01:02

The man paled before shoving the girl harshly to the ground. She put her hands in front to stop herself but remembered the ring in her hand and so ended up landing on her face, scraping her free hand and her cheek. She tail throbbed and it made her whimper, she didn't like to be in pain, she wanted her mommy dearly. Pushing herself off the ground, the Omen girl felt tears rolling down her cheeks, she was trying not to burst out crying.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 01:13

Eve dropped the axe once the man had run off and she hurried over to the girl. "Oh you poor dear." she said as she helpped the girl up. "Hey Fenris can you carry her for me so we are of back at the house?" She asked. The silver haired elf nodded and carefully lifted the girl after putting his axe back in place. "Do not fear us child." he told, his voice deep and rich as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 01:19

Rika flinched away when the woman with the axe touched her, she didn't know what was going on but the lady seemed as if she really wanted to help her instead of hurt her, "T-T-They....." She cried in a shaky voice, her mind only seeing her dead mother. The man than picked her up and she whimpered again, she wouldn't help but to be scared. She had been beaten and forced to watch her mother agonizing death, Rika was still in shock and going through the pain.

Rika buried her head into the man's shoulder as tears streamed down her face, "They killed mommy...they killed her....." She sobbed, shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Oct 28 2013, 19:46

"Hush child." Fenris said softly, his voice sounded rough but not angry more...comforting. "They will get what they deserve." he told, already planning on finding the people she spoke of even if he didn't know who they were. he would find out. Eve put a hand on the elf male's shoulder. "Calm down Fenny. don't want to scare her." She knew that the girl had seen enough death and hearing Fenris speak of murdering the murderers wouldnt make her feel any better.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:02

Her crying slowly fell to the whimper and hiccups that would of been so cute if not for their reason. Big blue eyes, watery and red, looked up to the lady. They held curiosity and confusion, maybe they didn't know exactly what she was. What was she anyways?
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:09

The red haired woman smiled down at the girl in her friend's arms as they walked back to her small home in the town. "Don't worry about his rough exterior, Fenny is actually really nice. Oh and i'm Eve by the way." she told brightly, she was trying to calm the girl the only way she knew how. "We're gonna help you alright?" she hoped that the girl understood that. Eve was never good at helping people but she always tried.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:17

Brows scrunched together in a confused expression, the lower half of her face was still hidden behind Fenny's shoulder, "Why help an Omen?" She asked as if it was the most innocent thing in the world.

Omens were creatures of fate, signs that either something good or bad was about to happen. They could be anything and anyone but their purpose is all the same, that they have none. Omens never die of old age and can change the flow of events to work the way they wish for it to happen (except for fixed points in time). They are rarely seen and most of the time, it leads to death. There is also no such thing as just a good Omen or a bad Omen but people only see Omens as evil creatures wanting to cause harm.

Which was why they killed her...her mother.....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:25

Fenris didn't bother correcting Eve who had introduced him, the red head never listened to him anyway. But hearing the girl's question almost made him scowl. Almost.

Eve frowned for him though, before pushing a smile back onto her face. "Well you see, Fenny and me, we don't exactly live by normal standards. We don't see you as an Omen, just as a kid." Eve explained. "No one is really abnormal to us, even if they are said to "want to cause us harm". After all you haven't tried to do anything to us, so we have no reason to not help you." she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:32

She nodded but with a frown on her face, knowing that something bad was going to happen to them if they stayed near her...well it was kind of a no brainer, since she was an Omen. The little girl looked back up and, out of a habit that caused her to go through so many gloves, started to nibble on Fenny's shoulder with her two, small sharp fangs as she thought, "My name is Rika B Omen....."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:37

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Rika." Eve told brightly. Fenris nodded in response, ignoring the fact that the girl was finding his shoulder tasty. "Well here we are." Eve said pulling out a small key and unlocking the door to her home. "Home sweet home." It wasn't too big, only 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, living room and a kitchen. Most people would want something bigger but Eve loved it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:41

Rika's eyes scanned the room as they entered, her nose twitched with delight at the smells of fruits and breads...and a hint of nutmeg and ginger. It was a pleasent and comfy without being too big to be a problem nor too small to feel crowded. "I like it!" She chirped in, happily nibbling on Fenny's shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:45

Eve beamed proudly. "Well i'm glad you like it." she then looked up at Fenris. "Oki, Fenny, set her on the couch and let's see what all is hurting her." she told. Fenris did as he was told and walked over to a small red couch and carefully set Rika down onto it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:49

As soon as Rika started to even touch the soft fabric with her bottom, she whimpered and whine, clawing her way back into the safety of Fenny's arms. She nuzzled her face into him with a muffled, "No." She didn't want to be let go for obvious reasons, "My tail hurts...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 00:54

Fenris was taken a bit by surprise but careful adjusted the girl so that he wouldn't drop her.

Eve nodded, "hmmm well i've never mended a tail." she carefully walked over and gently touched the tail trying to see what exactly was wrong with it without hurting the girl.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:00

The once smooth and sleek arrow-tipped tail, as black as the two little horns poking out of her hair, now laid limply behind her. Parts were swollen or thinned or crooked. Rika gripped harder onto Fenny's shirt, whimpering again because she didn't know what was needing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:03

"It seems broken." Eve told. "Hey Fenny where did i put my money from my last payment?" she asked looking up at the elf. this was going to take more than her measly healing skills. "i'll have to go get the town healer. there isn't much i can do by myself." she told. Fenris sighed. "In the book, where you always put it."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:07

"No!" Rika suddenly gripped her arms around Fenny's neck hard, holding on tightly in a hug, "He will hurt me more and he will hurt you. I don't want to see a healer! No, no, no!" She said, terrified and not really noticing if she was choking Fenny or not.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:17

Fenris tried to loosen the girl's grip while not dropping her, since he needed to breathe. Eve frowned at this but nodded quickly. "Okay okay, no healer.....but we have to think of something." Eve said with a small frown before a look of happiness flooded her face again. "We can take her to the tower! the healer there doesn't discriminate and she's really nice!" Eve turned on her heel muttering something about a teleport crystal. She was gone for a few seconds before there was a loud crashing sound coming form one of the rooms before the was a loud "Got it!" followed by Eve returning.

"I got this from a friend of mine, i just crush it and use my element and it should take us to the tower."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:24

Rika's grip had tighten more when she felt someone trying to pry her hands off but when she heard about the Tower, her grip relaxed and turned her watery eyes to Eve, "The...Tower?" She asked, curious about the place. Rika had heard of it before and always wanted to go and see it but was always too scared to.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:29

Eve nodded with a reassuring smile. "they're all really nice people. They will help you too." She told. "Now put your hand on my shoulder and let's do this!" she said cheerfully. Fenris adjusted Rika so that he had one hand free and held onto his friend. When Eve deemed they were ready she crushed the crystal and felt a surge of her elemental power and then an odd pull and before she knew it they were standing in front of the tower, though Eve looked ready to hurl. "Remind me that, that isn't fun."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... EmptyMon Nov 18 2013, 01:39

Rika didn't like crystal transportations, it made her feel sick and dizzy. Her now groggy eyes travelled up to the green roofed tower surrounded by various shapes of buildings. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Came an angry voice and a lady with reddish brown hair came down the steps, "I told you that was for emergancies!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omen... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omen...   Omen... Empty

Back to top Go down

Omen...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Finlay :: Finlay Kingdom-
Jump to: