Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't Always be Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:25

Akito hadn't gotten to far from where the girl was and he just watched her. It was a surprise to him. He snuck over to where she had put the cloth and picked it up and looked through it before he turned to where the woman had gone. He quickly snuck after her, he was going to return the supplies to the woman refusing to take help from a human.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:42

Lanana walked with no hurry in her steps, staring sadly at the ground. Why couldn't people just accept help when they needed it and that man really did need it. She could pratically hear her mothers voice telling her how silly she was being but she didn't care, she couldn't stand seeing people in pain. Her soft lips moved to form words to the song she was singing....

Will you caught me if I am falling down
or will I have to touch the ground?
All I see is the moon in the skies
So where is your face to say good-bye?

You promised me that you would never leave
Was that a lie all this time?
We met in the snow and you left in the rain
As I called for you to stay....

A tear came to her as her memories flooded in, "Please...not now...." She whispered and bundled up more as the wind blew. Something broke her from her thoughts and she stopped with a gasp, turning around to see a figure emerge from the bushes. It was much too large to be the man from earlier and her fears were confirmed when she saw the glint of a knife. "Well, well, well, what's a pretty lady like you doin out here all my your little lonesome?"Lanana didn't say anything as she slowly backed away, "Awe, that's not nice. My house isn't too far away, its nice and warm." The man's eyes looked hungerly at her in a way she didn't like.
"I have a home, thank you now I will be off." Lanana turned to leave but another man grabbed her arms, "Let me go you pig!" She sheirked at him but she was slapped so hard across the face that it made her spin and land on the ground. "That's no way to talk to us, little wench." Spat the man. Lanana scrambled to get up and run but she was tackled down to the ground. She manged to turn and kick her attacker in the face which only made him mad, "Why you little!" He hit her again and again until she was left in a daze, "I was going to make this enjoyable for you too but you don't deserve that." Chuckled the other man as the one on top of Lanana began to unbutton her dress.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:55

The spirit managed to catch up to her only to see her being taken advantage of by a human male. For some reason it infuriated him to see the male touching the woman so harshly. Fire spurt from his hands and he shot a blast towards the human male to knock him off of the human female. "That girl is my kill, how dare you lay your filthy human hands on her." he said with a threatening glare.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 00:58

"Hehe, you have a lot of nerve to take my babe away, you fire runt." Snarled one of the men as the other got up. "Hows about you walk away before we cut you to bits, maybe this lady will reward us after." A sickly grin came across the guys face while the other man took out his knife and charged at Akito.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 01:10

Akito didn't say anything, merely turned to the side as the man ran forward with his knife. Akito grabbed the back of the man's neck and set it on fire before tossing him aside. He turned to the other man and snapped his fingers towards the other man, setting his fire on him as well.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06 2013, 01:19

Lanana had passed out, there was a cut on her forehead and a bruise on her cheek. The wind was dead calm and not a sound came from anywhere. The men were dead and burnt to a crisp, the smell of burnt flesh lingered in the air.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12 2013, 23:19

Akito stared down at the woman, "Stupid fool." he muttered before lifting her up and flinging her over his shoulder. He was silent for a moment and smelled the air, trying to find the scent of the foolish children. When he found it he turned towards their direction and began walking.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13 2013, 00:37

Lukyo had snuck out to look for Lanana. He had been so worried that something bad happened to her. "Lanana?" He called out, his breath freezing in the air before sprinting off again into the woods. After a few hours, Lukyo saw Akito and Lanana over his shoulder, he only stared in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13 2013, 01:18

Akito glared down at the child before throwing the woman to ground. "Be grateful that i did not kill her." he said as he glared down at the boy. He didn't know why he let the woman live, maybe he was just being foolish but he would let her live....for now.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13 2013, 22:30

"Lukyo?" Lanana mumbled as she groaned and got up, Lukyo rushing over to her and helping. As they walked back home, Lanana told him what happened and made him promise not to tell anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13 2013, 22:49

Akito stayed near the house though, he would watch this woman and see if he would kill her as he had done the woman who shared her looks.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13 2013, 23:05

In the morning, everyone woke with a yawn. Lanana was happily cooking the breakfast of bacon, bread, eggs, and pancakes. She still wondered about that strange fox guy but decided to push that thought away for now, she had to do a few things in town first.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13 2013, 23:34

Akito watched the woman from outside her home, he kept to the shadows and didn't let himself be seen. For some reason he intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:05

Lukyo woke with a groan and stumbled his way down the stairs. Lushiga was calmly eating breakfast alongside Chisana, Fred, George, Annabella, and Path, "Eh? Where the hell is Miko?" Lukyo said, rubbing his eyes. "Lukyo, no swearing and she left early." Path said before stuffing a piece of bacon in his mouth, Lukyo only groaned in response.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:10

As he watched, the fox spirit grew bored. So he decided to entertain himself. He did this by snapping his fingers and setting the side of the house on fire, wanting to see the reactions of the humans inside.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:19

Lanana looked to the blaze at the one side of the small house before angrily turning to the twins, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PLAYING WITH FIRE INSIDE THE HOUSE?!" Everyone grew a little pale before the twins raised their hands in defense, "Hey, it wasn't us."
"This time."
"But we will put the fire out." And both quickly sprang into action, leaving Lanana to mumble under her breath....

After breakfast, Path, Fred, and George left for work. Path took Chisana with him and the twins took Lushiga leaving just Lanana and Lukyo who was resting his head on the table, muttering to himself. "Stupid fox made me over work...." He said and Lanana turned to him, frowning. "Are you not well?" Lukyo didn't answer, "You shouldn't blame others, Lukyo, for getting sick."
"I had to run to find you."
"And you think he hurt me?" Once again, the redhead didn't answer, "Lukyo-kun, he was just hurt and upset. We can't judge people on first impressions."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:26

Akito was fairly surprised by Lanana's reaction, but didn't try anything else.

Hearing what Lanana said made him frown. Why did she say such things? She was just like the rest of the filthy humans....... Her words made him want to attack her, he hated the pity that seemed to flow from her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:33

"I can't believe you feel sorry for a guy who attacked us..." Lanana smacked Lukyo hard on the head with a wooden spoon. "No, its common sense! Dear Flrow, Lukyo." She sighed before crossing her arms, "Sure, I feel sorry for the guy but I am mad he attacked you three...but I also have manners and common courtesy." Lanana suddenly frowned again, "Besides...hasn't the world had enough pain? We are free to live our lives and I don't wish for fighting anymore...just give him the benefit of the doubt...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:42

Akito twitched hearing the words, he didn't like it. He felt his hatred flow through his veins and before he realized what he was doing, he snapped his finger setting the side of the house on fire once more only this time it was stronger and would not be put out as easily.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 00:47

"What the?" Lukyo said before Lanana rushed him outside. Neither of them had any elements to put out the blaze, "Lanana, what the hell? Our house is-"
"Quiet!" Lanana growled, looking in the surroundings, "And stay close."
"And what? Let our home burn? You wanna know something, I bet its that damn fox!" Lukyo growled at Lanana, "I told you he was nothing but trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 01:06

Akito chuckled, the little boy was smarter than he looked. The fox spirit didn't care what they thought of him, but they were formidable opponents so he would have to take them out one at a time.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 01:19

"Thanks to that idiot, we are losing our home and he is probably gonna kill us too. You are just standing there and defending him, telling me to shed some understand. Well guess what?" Lukyo said, practically shaking with rage, "I DON'T TOLERATE KILLERS!" The young redhead ignored the pain in his stomach as he stormed off, leaving a very said Lanana to cry softly, kneeling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 01:27

Akito smirked, amused with how the humans lost their cool. Something about the woman crying though began to nag him. So he pulled the flames back to him, hoping the nagging would stop.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14 2013, 01:32

The snapping and crackling slowly stopped which made Lanana look up, staring at their partly scorched house, "W-What?" She frowned, tears still stinging her eyes. She didn't understand what was going on, why their house caught randomly on fire...twice...The wind blew in from the north, pushing her hair across her face.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06 2013, 23:48

Akito sighed and decided to make the woman stop. He ran towards her, going so fast that he seemed to just appear behind her. "Annoying woman, crying makes you even more intolerable than you were before." he muttered, not knowing why he wanted her to stop crying. "You look pitiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Always be Alone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Redwood Forest :: Mamabo Mountain-
Jump to: