Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't Always be Alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:04

Lanana only stared at the ground, "B-But...." She said, her voice shook, "He...." Lukyo ran away, he had never been so mad at her that he would run away, much less yell at her. She was only trying to help, her beliefs wouldn't just let her judge the fox spirit so harshly...she wasn't wrong, was she?

"He's my family...and...." Would he understand? She practically raised Lukyo and the others, they were like her children.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:11

Akito scoffed at Lanana. "It's foolish to worry about such a moronic child. If he wishes to return he will, and if not then he is a bigger fool than he seems." The male told plainly. He always thought it was funny that humans always seemed to care so much, but only when others were around.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:18

Lanana looked surprised at Akito, "How could you say such a thing?!" The young woman scold, not caring that this particualar person easily kill her, "He is like a son to me and I will not have you insult my kindle!" Her eyes hardened on him, "And if you so much speak another ill word about any of my family, so help me I will-"

"Nana?" said a small voice which made the green haired woman turn abruptly, spotting the small raven haired girl who looked at the two of them with innocent large blue eyes, "Nana, what is gowing on?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:24

Once again the demon scoffed. " 'Family', Such a dull word. Full of nothing but lies and tolerance. The boy would be better on his own." he said plainly. He ignored the female child than ran in the room, he truly hated children. He thought they were nothing but whining, annoyances.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:30

Lanana slapped Akito hard across the face, the small girl didn't even blink...well kinda...she was confused. "You...have no idea what you are talking about...." Lanana looked at him for a moment before turning to the girl, "Come on Chisana. We are finding your brother." She grabbed the girl and started to walk away.

"Bye, Mr. Akito-san!" Called out the small voice as Chisana waved...but she never met him before so....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:35

Lanana's slap hurt him about as much as a fly would, he didn't even flinch. But the surprising thing was that he didn't attack her the second she touched him. After the two females left he stayed. He always knew humans were foolish but this was ridiculous. "These......fucking idiots." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07 2013, 00:39

Lukyo over turned a rock, muttering something under his breath. He had cooled off and now was just waiting for Lanana to cool off, she was a scary woman when angry. He didn't understand though why she stuck up for a guy who kept nearly killing them and seriously, what the hell did he do to him?!, "Crazy damn fox..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Always be Alone   Can't Always be Alone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Always be Alone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Redwood Forest :: Mamabo Mountain-
Jump to: