Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being a Pirate is alright to be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:20

"The Finlay dock is closer by." He said, thunder and lightning beginning to crash. The waves were getting more wild, sending the boat far up before crashing down. His ship groaned in protest as the waves rocked the ship, "There is a message post there too, you can send a message to your mates so that they know where you are." The wind began to pick up again.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:24

"Aye, that seems to be a plan." She responded, her sea legs didn't fail her but she held onto the railing with a single hand. "Let's get this ship to port before she crashes." she advised.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:37

The port, unfortunately, was still three hours away, even longer because of the storm. A huge wave came crashing down on the ship but it luckily resurfaced. Brandon spat out water, all the while thinking if he was going to get somewhere safe in time. He could feel the seal burn against his skin, Asaima begging to be let out. Brandon was able to grab a hold of the steer again but another wave came crashing down, sending the young sailor to his knees. With any moment, the final wave would be crashing down and destroy the ship...which meant he would have to rebuild it again. 

The strangest thing happened though. The ship was riding up a wave, that would have no doubt wrecked the ship, when a smaller wave (yet still powerful one) came slamming in from behind the ship, tearing it in two. The bow of the ship was sent into the cold water below as with Brandon (since that is where the steer was). The mast soon broke off the ship as well and plunged into the water, narrowly missing him but clipped his leg. Brandon surfaced and looked for James though couldn't see him for wave after wave came crashing into him.

The last thing that Brandon was thinking of as his mind blacked out was that he know had to rebuild his ship again....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The young sailor woke to sun shine and bird singing. His mind was still groggy but at least he wasn't missing any limbs though he ached all over. Carefully, Brandon pushed himself up and looked at himself, the only harm done was his leg where the mast clipped him, "That is going to be needing wrapping...." He mumbled to himself before he looked around for James, walking with a slight limp.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:54

Anna winced when she was met with the cold harsh waters of the ocean. She knew this was bad, the ship was destroyed and she had no way of getting back to Baywood. But her main worry right now was getting to shore before she drowned. She dove under the water to make it easier to fight the waves and that was how it began.
As she swam she noticed the body of Brandon, she might might as well save him.

It seemed like forever till she found shore and by the time she was there she was exhausted. She tossed Brandon's unconscious body onto the sand as she crawled out of the water. "Damn man, passing out on me." she complained as she caught her breath. She forced herself to get up again, she walked over to Brandon and hefted him up so she could find shelter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning Anna was up early, it was a habit when being a captain. She had pulled off her sash and let her hair down, to get relaxed while Brandon slept. She wasn't expecting him to wake anytime soon. She had walked out of the cave that they had been in and began stripping off her over clothing since it was still soaked, leaving her in her white button up and her pants.

"Men are such a pain." she said running a hand through her hair as she set the jackets out on a warm rock that was dry under the hot sun.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:00

He was confused only for a moment until she spoke, the under-laying tone had recognized right away. Brandon made his way over to her, now knowing that the pirate captain was actually a woman the whole time. He raised his brow slightly at her comment though, deciding to let her know he was awake, "Ah, I do apologize for trying to see if you were still alive." He said, making sure to lean on a three to put pressure off his leg, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:04

Hearing Brandon's voice made the woman freeze. She quickly pulled out her knife and had it pointing at his neck before he could say Queen Anne. The look in her eyes made sure to tell him she wasn't playing around. "Now give me one good reason to not unman you right here and now." she said as she stepped forward. Now that the top of her shirt was opened you could see the top of her chest and the tattoos that lined her collar bones. She lived up to her title even as a woman and kept her intimidating presence.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:10

Brandon was unfazed, looking dead into her eyes, "Because..." He began slowly, a neutral face on, "For two very good reasons....one of which I am forbidden to tell you and the other should be obvious." He rested his finger on the tip of the knife, not to push it away or anything, just resting it there, "As you had told me, I have morals. I don't go spouting off people's secrets because I have nothing against you...even if I did, I wouldn't." He put it plainly but the other reason was because he would changed into his demon form which he figured she would not be able to handle though if he said that, she might think he was under minding her. "I trusted you, the least you can do is to trust me."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:14

Anna paused. "I trust few people, and you are not one of them. Even the people i do trust don't know this." she stepped closer to him though a dark smirk on her face as she lowered her knife until it rested on the crotch of his pants. "One word about this and you will lose something important to ya." Her voice made it sound like a joke, but her eyes told him that it wasn't. With that she pulled the knife away and put it back up.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:18

Brandon rolled his eyes, "Typical woman, thinks we think with that...." Brandon said before pushing off the tree, regretting it slightly. "And if you trust him, then how come he doesn't know?" Brandon asked, looking off to the neighbouring islands to figure how far they were from Baywood.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:28

Anna scoffed, "Women aren't allowed on board. Every pirate knows that. It's the code." she told, as i she were talking to a child. "Conner's a good man, but the second my crew finds out i'm a woman, i can say good-bye to my precious ship and any kind of respect i once had." she told, to her it was common sense, it was how pirates worked.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:36

Brandon looked at 'James' for a brief moment before sighing, "I know that, every sailor knows that but I was trying to get a point across." He said though figured he would explain it until he was blue in the face and she would still be stubborn about it. He went back to looking at the horizon before pointing eastward, between two islands, "Straight in that direction is Baywood, which would probably that around....a day to get to from here...which means we set sail tomorrow in the morning." He said, semi forgetting she didn't know fully about his demon.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:40

"Oh? and what is the point you're tryin' ta make? That i should trust every limp dicked arse that bats and eye at me? I think not." she spat back as she began to fix her hair once more. "Then we better get started on fixing that ship of yours. My men are needing me back and i don't have time to dally with the likes of you." she said, still pretty steamed. After her hair was back up she began pulling on her jackets once more. It was hard to tell she was a woman at all with her layers on and her hair up. "Remember Lad, one word and you'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:45

Brandon simply ignored her, seeings how she decided to threaten him instead of working with him. He limped pass her to a larger clearing, beginning his work. He was drawing symbols in the sands, away from the water. He needed a large clearing so that when he....basically grew his ship, it wouldn't crush the trees. The sun beating hotly down his neck as he silently worked, the same thing he had done at least three times before....though he lost count.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:49

Anna followed him, noticing his limp. she really could care less though, she had saved his life after all so it was his own fault if he hurt his bloody leg. She could have let him die. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him. She was a bit curious about why he didn't ask her true name...not like she would have told him anyway though.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:55

It took an hour to finish but after a while, Brandon checked over his work, nodding in satisfaction. He stepped to the outside of the circle before closing his eyes, closing his hands in a sign. Brandon gathered the energy around him and it was silent for a moment before the ground began to shake. Soon, it was as if there was living wood as beams shot up from out of the ground, twisting and turning, connecting and crossing. It only took a few minutes before a whole ship, much like the one he had been sailing, sat right in front of them. Brandon let out a breath, feeling a bit dizzy, before flopping down on the ground to rest.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:04

When the ship just popped out of the ground, Anna was obviously surprised but she refused to let it show on her face. She walked over just as he fell onto the ground. She sighed and hefted him over her shoulder and carried him onto the boat. She would be leaving now if she had to steer the boat herself. Before she could do anymore though she saw a ship in the distance, a familiar one and a smirk grew on her face.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:07

Brandon didn't say anything when he heaved him up, nor did he have to tell her that the ship was unstable for the waves to hold. He felt a large presences coming closer and her sudden pride well up, "Looks like they found you." He muttered, mainly to himself, "Reckless they are to sail in a storm but...they care...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:19

"That's my men. They know what they're doing despite being complete moron's." she said, a small sideways smirk on her face. She lifted a hand to her mouth and gave a loud whistle signalling the men on her ship. In a few minutes the ship had dropped anchor and a very nice looking shirtless man climbed aboard Brandon's ship. He grinned when he saw Anna. "Cap'in, you gave me and the lads a fright runnin' off like than before a storm. Yer gettin' more reckless by the day." He said. He was obviously older than Anna, but Anna seemed more intimidating. The Captain rolled her eyes. "You lot should know it's gonna take a lot more than a storm ta kill me." she said with a scoff. Conner gave a hearty laugh and looked over at Brandon. "Thanks for takin' care o' the Cap'in. He's a good lad but get in over his head sometimes."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:25

Brandon gave a tired grin, "Don't I know it." He said before chuckling, "My name is Brandon Lee-Chap." He liked the guy, seeming like a good guy though he did thought that James was too, at least not when it came to the fact that he was really a she. It still annoyed him that she wouldn't stop threatening him, even after he said he would not tell her men her secret. "How do you like the ship, made it myself." He said it as if he were trying to be funny about it.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 19:00

Conner grinned and looked around at the ship. "It's nice, but it ain't got nothin' on Queen Anne." he told, shortening the name of the boat. Then he looked back at Anna. "So Cap'in, ya find anything good?" he asked. Anna shook her head, obviously annoyed. "Na, boat crashed before i snagged anything. Did ye get all the supplies?" She asked, ignoring Brandon had done to her earlier.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 19:22

Brandon chuckled, finding the situation kinda funny. He was proud of his ship and none of them saw what James did, how the roots came alive and shifted into a boat. They built their's by hand...or did they steal it...or just bought it? He didn't know, "As much as I love a happy reunion, I need to be getting back home...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being a Pirate is alright to be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Redwood Forest :: Redwood :: Baywood-
Jump to: