Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being a Pirate is alright to be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Being a Pirate is alright to be Empty
PostSubject: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 20:30

The Queen Anne's Revenge, a terror to most people. If you see it in your Port you best be warry. Unfortunately for Baywood, that's where the ship has ended up. This ship docked in port, leaving the place seeming eerie. Off the boat walked a young lad, looking no older than 25 and a few other men. The leader of the group sent the men on their different ways before making his way to a small market. He walked up to a bread seller with a smug smirk as the woman cowered in fear. She obviously knew who 'he' was. "I'll need as much bread as this will give me." he said, as he dropped a small coin purse in front of her. She quickly game him several loafs, hoping not to anger the attractive pirate man. The male winked at her, making her slightly less nervous. "Maybe i'll see you later lass." and with that he took the bread and walked off.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 20:43

"And you need to leave by at least noon if you want to make sure you don't hit the tides at a bad time." Said his client as he took down the shipment order. It was being loaded onto his boat, which needed to be repaired soon, as Brandon did a quick jot down of what was being loaded into his log book. "I know, I have sailed these seas for a long time." It made the young man smile slightly, "The shipment will reach the Tower in no time and..." Brandon reached into his pocket and handed the client his pay, "I thought I would pay in advance since I already had it on me." The sailor closed the book with a snap, his easy-going smile never letting up.

Brandon Lee-Chap was always a positive man, even during the war. He was just 19 (close to 20) years of age with light brown hair that spiked at the edges and dark blue eyes. He was wearing brown pants with black buckle boots, a black short sleeved shirt, and a white button up shirt over top, opened. On his neck was a small, red pendent which helped to keep his demon sealed inside him, Asaima. He had tanned skin, thanks to many years out at sea.

"Thank you for your services to the Guardians." Brandon said, which meant the end of buisness as he strode onto his boat. Brandon readied everything before the ship began to leave the docks.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 20:49

As James walked back to his ship, he noticed another ship in Dock that he hadn't seen before. "Well, well, well. What have we here?" he muttered with a smirk as he examined it. "I should go pay this ship a visit." He whistled over one of his men and handed off the bread he had bought. "Take this to the ship and tell Conner that he should get the ship ready to leave." The male nodded and ran back to the ship to follow the orders of his captain. With the stealth of an assassin he then boarded the other ship and headed straight below wondering what he could get.

The young Captain may buy things now and then but what Pirate doesn't steal from others. Besides it gave even more excitement to his life.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 20:57

His ship was now a good distance from land, heading towards the Guardian Tower. Brandon was at the steer, making sure his ship went straight. A few times a larger wave rocked the boat but nothing serious. Off in the distance though, the skies grayed which meant a storm would be happening soon. "I hope I get there before it hits...." he said though wondered if he should go down to make sure everything was secure.

With a shrug of his shoulder, Brandon walked over to the door which lead to downstairs, where his bedroom, kitchen, and storage was. It was hard to see in the dark though but Brandon knew his ship inside and out so had no problem making his way over to the storage.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:02

James smirked as he examined all the food. When he heard a door open he quickly found a place to hide. It was silent but soon a man entered the room with him. He silently pulled his knife out it's holder. When the man turned his back to James, the male crept towards him and when he saw the chance he grabbed one of the man's arms and got it in a vice grip behind his back and pressed his blade against the stranger's neck. "If you know what's good for you mate. I suggest you turn this heap around and head back to Baywood." His voice was cruel but if you payed close enough attention it vaguly sounded female.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:12

Someone grabbed him from behind which made Brandon stiffen slightly yet he merely blinked when he was told to turn the ship around, "Turn it around? Why would I do that?" He said, sounding so innocent but being robbed by pirates was nothing new to him, he usually just scared them off, "Because you have a knife? That's not very impressive, ya know. Not to mention that they will come looking for me and their shipment. You really wouldn't want to piss them off." His eyes turned to his left, seeing just a hint of his shadow, "And how can I turn the ship around if you have my arms pinned?" He couldn't decide weather it was a manly woman or a very feminine man.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:19

James chuckled at the man's response. "Cheeky kid aren't ya." He said, a smirk on his face. "I don't care who I piss off. that's part of me job. I thrive in pissing people off." he told as he pressed the knife harder against the stranger's neck. "and you'll turn this boat around because you'll die if you don't. I'm not in the habit of making false promises after all. Wouldn't be a good example to my crew. Beside's once i have what i want, i'll let you go." He told, as his grip on the male's wrist. "So you better start walking." he nudged the back of the male's leg, he was planning on walking with the male so that he couldn't run.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:27

Brandon stumbled a bit when his legs were nudged and he shrugged, "I did warn you." He said as he carefully began to walk out of the storage room, "Careful on the fifth step, it dips." Brandon wanted to figure a way out of this mess without using Asaima. If they really were pirates, he doubt they wouldn't let him go, demons sold for very high prices, especially if they were bound. He made it to the steer again, he noticed the clouds were getting even more dark and the wind was picking up, "I'd say we have...an hour or two before it begins to storm. We are about eight away from shore."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:31

When they reached the wheel and James let him go, but kept his blade out. "Then you better get going lad, and don't do anything you'll regret." he ordered with a smirk still on his face. "And make no mistake, i'm not into selling humans. I may be a pirate but i have morals." He said as he watched the brunette male closely, noticing that the man looked just a few years younger than he was.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:39

Brandon snorted, "Human, sure." He said, sailing his ship as if nothing was wrong, "And I can't make a ship go father than it can, I suggest you take a seat because it will be a long boat ride." Brandon said, turning to look at the pirate. His dark blue eyes studied the face, how the eyes were shaped, how high the cheekbones were, and he frowned, "So...are you a man or a woman?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:43

James or Anna raised an eyebrow at this, she was surprised that she would be asked this question. No one had ever seen through her disguise before. "Man." was her automatic response. "Strange question to ask lad." she continued with a smirk as she continued to stand, she wasn't planning on sitting down anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 21:54

"Well I'll be damn, and here I thought you were a woman this whole time." He said but you could hear the sarcasm drip from his voice yet it also hinted at something more. His eyes looked again to the clouds before ahead again, focused on his sailing. He knew they would be hours away from port when the storm hit and he needed to dock the boat before than but this man...or woman...wasn't going to let him do such a thing. Brandon clicked his tongue, troubled by the bad weather that was to sure wreck his boat.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:04

Anna kept her gaze on Brandon as he steered. "Don't you worry about your ship. If you're good i may just let you dock while the storm is going on. But don't expect to be getting off this ship until i get back to mine." She told as she stared up at him. It wasn't surprising that he was taller than her. "I'm not so heartless as to see a ship demolished."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:12

"I know that...." Brandon said in a muttered voice, his focus on the seas, "As you had said before, you have morals and I have no doubt you know the value of someone's ship to them, no matter what it is or how beat up it is." Brandon looked back to the pirate before sending off a grin, "Besides, I am the best navigator in all the seas and my baby has been through a lot worse than bad weather."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:16

Her smirk grew a bit. "I may need to recruit you for my crew then lad. Navigators are always welcome." she told as she crossed her arms over her chest, keeping the knife in hand though. "What's yer name lad?" she asked as she watched him closely. He was interesting, Anna couldn't resist learning about interesting people. The last person she found interesting became her first mate.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:23

Brandon thought about answering, he didn't know if he should. He knew of pirate bands who murdered and tortured people, some who sold people, and some who were as harmful as a kitten. He wasn't too sure where this one fell into but seemed to not pose any threat to him, at least not yet, "Brandon Lee-Chap." He say, even giving his family name.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:31

"Well then, it's nice to meet ya Brandon." She responded, her smirk still there. "If terms were better and i wasn't planning on stealing from you, then i would be trying to recruit you." She was blunt, as usual. She decided not to give him her alias unless he asked for her name, and only if he asked.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:35

"I see, I would have refused....I've had too many bad experiences with pirates." Brandon said, looking at the pirate, "Though you are probably the first who hasn't tried to sell me, kill me, or destroy my ship." His left hand fingered his pendent, "What is you name, by the way? Seeings how we are getting cozy with each other."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:41

"Well we aren't exactly normal Pirates." She told, and she figured it was because they were led by a woman with a different mindset than men. When he asked her name her smirk grew. "My name is Captai' James Kenway." She responded "I'd tell ya my ship's name but then i would 'ave to kill ya." she told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:46

Brandon laughed at the last part, weather it was meant to be a joke or a threat, "No, I need not to know your ships name. Since I will be needing to stay on the ship, I will most likely see it anyways." Brandon said logically, "Hmm...I guess I could see if another shipper has the supplies...we are having a celebration tomorrow, ya know?" Brandon decided it was best to just make light conversation, "A friend of mine is having a baby soon and so we are throwing her a little party. She is the one who usually cooks but we decided to cook for her instead."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:50

"Well then?" she began with a smirk. "Good luck finding food to have this party with." Her voice held no remorse. She wasn't one to really care about things other that her own goals, so even though this stranger is having a child. Her crew needed that food and she would rather spend their good earned money to keep their ship in good condition, Along with helping the men who did have families. She cared more about her crew then she did some stranger.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:54

"Thank you, I will." Brandon said though not missing the point or meaning to what she said, yet he was making the point that he held no grudge out for her for taking the food. It wasn't as if it were expensive and the celebration wasn't until tomorrow. With the storm coming, he would have probably had to dock anyways, "Well since I have to get new food, have any suggestions? I was thinking of ham...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:00

Anna shrugged. "I'm no cook." she responded "I just eat what tha give me. He does keep complanin' that we've never 'ad 'am so i guess t'at answers yer question lad." she chuckled at this. "I say take w'atever food ya get and if the lass don't like it t'en it's 'er own fault."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:07

"Oh you haven't met Heather than, she can even make a boot taste great!" Brandon said, grinning again, "Speaking of which, you made me miss my lunch. As soon as we dock, I need to eat." Heather had made him a sandwich which had ham in it, it was his favourite sandwich too, "A nice drink of rum would go nice too, will probably warm me up." 

About two hours later, the skies started to rain and the wind was howling. Brandon was having trouble seeing the waves now and they were still seven hours from Baywood. He was going by feel, as if he were a walking magnet, "You still there?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:12

Anna rolled her eyes at the male, thinking how men were such babies. "I won't lie, a pint of rum sounds nice." she responded, cause after all what kind of pirate would she be if she didn't like rum. Good thing for her, she held her liquor well.

"O' course i'm still 'ere." She told, not minding the rain. She had sailed through worse storms. She knew by now her men were probably wondering where she is and she was trusting Conner to keep them under control. She figured they were in a bar or looking for a brothel, they were in need of a break anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being a Pirate is alright to be   Being a Pirate is alright to be Empty

Back to top Go down

Being a Pirate is alright to be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Redwood Forest :: Redwood :: Baywood-
Jump to: