Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 19:56

(lol, I am adding a character that was from a side story)

"Get back here you little git!" Called a large man to a small pointed eared child running away from him with a link of sausage in his little arms. He had a mess of dark green hair and violet eyes, he wore brown pants, black boots, and a large and rather baggy white hooded coat with green bands around the arms and edges. On the back was an S shaped line with two small straight lines on either side and a dot as well. 

"Ha, like I am going to-" The small elf ran into someone and landed on his rump, "Oy! What the hell is the big idea popping in random places like that, hm?" The not so threatening glare landed in the man with the white hair. 

(-||S||- Sorta like this but the outer lines are shorter)
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 21:20

(ooooo oki)
613 grunted when the child ran into him, it was quite a surprise. He stared down at the boy, not knowing what to do with him.

Eve had been walking around town after coming back from a job. Her large axe strapped to her back. That's when she noticed the small boy running into the much taller white haired male. They looked to be in a state, so she decided to help. She quickly rushed over. "Hey there, sweetie." she said bending down to the boy, pulling him into a hug and whispering for him to play along. "I missed you so much while i was gone, i hope you didn't give your father to much trouble." she said winking up at the strange silver haired male. 613 was truly confused for the first time in his life.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 22:16

The first reaction that Eien had was to grin, it never got old for him when a woman pressed her boobs against him. He guessed he was thankful that the Spirits, when they gave him the job to guard the two realm gates, allowed him to stay in his four year old body. He was cute enough to get hugged and given free stuff which helped him though all those lonely years.

He heard her tell him to play along and was more than happy to, she was a pretty lady and he never said no to a pretty lady (still has a mind of a four year old), "Course I didn't, mama." He grinned at her and held up the link of sausage, "Papa said he wanted to give you this for dinner for us."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 22:39

Eve looked up at the man who had been chasing her 'son' "I hope my boy wasn't any trouble sir." she said, pulling a few fake coins out of her pocket. "Here you go, this should pay for the food." she said with a bright smile, as she slightly pushed her chest up to show more cleavage to the male. "Well we should be off, shouldn't we dears." she said grabbing 613 and the boy's hands before whispering one word. "Run" with that she began sprinting off towards her house, dragging the males behind her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 22:44

The man was too distracted by Eve's breast that he didn't realize that he was given fake coins until the trio had disappeared. Only when they were far far away did Eien pull out his hand, panting, "Thanks lady. I really need the food." Which was no lie, that was the problem of being a four year old, no one wants to hire you.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:02

Eve laughed at the boy, "No problem. That old coot had it coming." she told, crossing her arms behind her head and leaning back. "I'm Eve by the way. It was a pleasure to save your ass." she said with a smile that seemed far to familiar to 613. He clutched his head as he saw imaged of a girl that looked identical to Eve. This image made his head throb. "What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:07

"I am Eien! Its a pleasure to be squished in your boobs!" The four year old smiled innocently as he said this, it only made it seem so cute. He recongized seeing her a few times around town, but he could place exactly where. Probably a bar or tavern, maybe an inn. He didn't drink any alchohol but drunk suckers always were easy targets.

Eien's attention went back to the white haired man, "Hey, are you ok? You seem sick."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:33

"Pleasure to meet you and have you in my breasts Eien!" she said keeping that bright smile on her face. When Eien turned and spoke to 613, Eve frowned. "You alright?" she questioned. 613 stared at her, an image of the other girl replaced her, and her voice asked him the same question. He winced and Eve's frown deepened. "Let's get you back to my place." She said placing a hand on 613's shoulder and pushing him towards her home. "Come on Eien. i can cook that sausage for you if you want, i'm actually fairly good at cooking."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21 2013, 23:37

"Cool, thank you Eve!" Eien said gleefully before grabbing hold of 613's hand and tugging it, "Looks like you should have some too, Mister!" There was a strange smell from him that Eien knew right away but he didn't want to seem like he knew anything, just in case this man would kill him, "We can get you cleaned too and you should feel much better. Right Eve-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 00:01

Eve nodded, her red hair bouncing as she nodded. "We're not to far away. Come'on stranger, i'll make sure to fix it nice, but it'll have to wait till i dress his wounds." she told with a grin. Not to many turns later, the stood in front of a small house. "Here we are, home sweet home."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 00:05

"Wow, this is a big place!" His four year old mind was easily amazed by the place, epescially since he had no place to live since he had no money. Eien brought the sausage to the kitchen area but was too short to reach the counters. So instead, he swung them up and just barely made it. After that, he went back into the living area to help Eve and 613, "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:00

"I'd like to think so, i made it my own." she told proudly before getting a glass of water for the white haired male. 613 stared at her, then looked over at Eien. "i am called 613." he told plainly. Eve frowned, the number sounding familiar to her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:12

Eien broke out into a grin and clasped his hands behind his head, "613? Well thats a silly name...I don't even think it is a name. It doesn't have...well...anything to it! Its just a number." Said the small green haired elf, "What are you, some runaway experiment?" Poor kid meant it as a joke....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:50

613 was silent for a moment. "Not a runaway." was all he said. Eve was silent before she pushed a smile on your face. "Well then, let's give him a name." she told Eien. The red haired woman thought for a moment. "Wade? I like Wade. What do you think guys?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 21:56

Eien frowned at the name, "He doesn't seem like a Wade...." The four year old mumbled before thinking, "How about Drake? Or something that starts with a D...I mean, he kinda has an eye that looks dragon like. Are you a dragon? That would be so cool!" Eien, surprisingly, had never seen a dragon in his whole lifetime. It would amaze him to meet a full-blooded dragon!
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 22:25

Eve was a bit surprised at Eien's words, then she leaned close and stared in his one eye. She was shocked to find that they were identical to hers. "We have the same eyes!" she exclaimed backing away for a moment. "You're a half like i am aren't you?" she questioned. 613 was silent before he nodded. "Yes, only half."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 22:33

Eien blinked when Eve exclaimed that the two of them had the same eyes, he looked at 613 and than to Eve, seeing that it was true, "That is kinda creepy...wait, Eve, have you ever met this guy before?" Eien asked, tilting his head a bit to the left as he stared at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 22:54

Eve tilted her head to the side, thinking for a moment. "I don't think so. I guess this a good time to say that i don't remember anything before i became a dragon half and lived in Yura." she told cheerfully. 613 stared at Eve for a moment. "I've never met you." he told, though for some reason he felt like he was lying.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 23:00

Eien sighed, "Well enough with the gloom, we need to get cleaned and eating here!" Eien said, pumping a fist into the air before taking off the only seemingly clean piece of clothing he had on which was his hoodie, "Eve, where is the bathroom? I wanna wash...please!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22 2013, 23:25

Eve laughed as she forced 613 to lay on the couch. "Here give me the sausage, and your hoodie. i'll cook the food and wash the clothing!" she told cheerfully. She walked over and walked him through the hall and to the 3rd door on the right. "Here yo are."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23 2013, 00:41

Eien happily handed his clothes to Eve before stepping into the bathroom and getting ready to take a bath. He was careful to make sure Eve didn't see the cut on his leg he got a couple of nights ago, he didn't want to worry her over him. The smell of the sausage cooking made his stomach growl and so he went back to washing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Finlay :: Finlay Kingdom-
Jump to: