Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) Empty
PostSubject: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 11:52

613 at the border of the Kingdom of Finlay, his grey eye blank as usual. He had been sent to look for possible 'heros' that would try to 'fight against his power' as Lasser said. The male didn't want to do it, but it was what he was raised to do and he was immune to the guilt at this point. He pulled his sword out of the sheath on his waist and began walking toward the small border village, the population was barely 100 so the Kingdom wasn't going to miss the people much, but it was still big enough to make the others in the Kingdom fear.

As he walked into the town, a woman smiled at him, she looked about 20 and had a small child following behind her. "Hello there, you need help finding anything?" She questioned, she was a bit worried about the fact that he had a sword out though. 613 on the other hand just stared at her for a moment before lifting his sword. Before the woman blinked the sword had been rammed through her heart. The boy holding her hand stared up at 613 with wide terrified eyes. 613 couldn't afford to back down now. He quickly got to work.

Not much longer the town was covered in blood and bodies of it's previous citizens. No one had been spared, not even the youngest child. In the middle of it all was 613, blood staining his pale skin and clothing, yet he didn't seem affected at all by it. Not in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:16

Bones and blood, flesh and skin, scattered over rocks and wood and clay. The scent of metallic blood stung at his nose as he walked among the dead. How they must of cried out for mercy or for a savior. And the children....

Yet he felt nothing, as usual. No sorrow nor anger, no fear nor joy. He felt so terribly empty, so cold and small. He was young yet so old, out living so many people and things, seeing them pass too quickly by him. And yet, he had felt nothing. He knew not what it was he was suppose to feel, he didn't understand and wondered if he ever would.

He was void of any and all emotion, just like how he wanted him to be. The perfect tool, the ultimate weapon. No fear to kill, power to rival the Head Guardians', ageless and unbelievably strong. And so young, too young, that was the only problem. He had grown too attached to his caretaker and when she was murdered so brutally in front of him, that was when he had lost himself. He sent him away to die alone, so cold and so hurt. 

But they saved him, countless times, the Guardians saved him for himself and his tormented path.

Kevin looked up to see the sole person who had done the carnage, the needless slaying. Kevin looked into his eye, that lifeless dulled color that saw everything and yet nothing. It felt like looking into his own but felt nothing. How sad.....
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:22

Feeling the presence of another person, 613 turned to face a smaller male with the same eyes as his own. It didn't even take him a second to realize who the boy was. He kept he sword out and stepped closer to the boy, his bare feet walking carelessly through a puddle of blood. "You must be him." he said, his voice dark and rich despite the lack of emotions in it. He didn't want to try and kill him, after all what copy can kill their original.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:30

Kevin stared at the man, not even blinking, "I can feel it...." He said, almost distant, "The cold...the lonely cold...." The cold of being alone and without self, it was terrible, it drove him insane. He lost himself and knew he could never get it back. All he had were fragments of memories of the days he longed for, "Can't you...can you feel the cold?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:35

613 was silent as he mused over Kevin's words. He had been wondering what that feeling was, it was irritating. "That's what it is? I see." was all he said. It didn't surprise him that he and Kevin felt the same cold, he was modeled after Kevin so it was only to be assumed that things would be similar between them.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:52

Kevin stared at 613 for a moment longer, almost burning his big gray eyes into 613's. He had the face of an innocent child, he WAS still a child. He was just 10,000, he was still so young and had so much to learn. "Why do you follow the shadows?" Questioned the child, tilting his head, "Aren't you cold...I was...I have warmth now, its nice."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 21:59

He shrugged, "It doesn't matter to me." he told plainly. "I do what i'm told to do." it was all he did, when he wasn't following orders he sat alone and waited for more orders. He wasn't truly living, he was just there, a walking shell of what he could be.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:13

"Why? Don't you wish to be free of that?" Kevin asked as he frowned, "I can take you away from it...the cold, don't you want to be warm and loved?" He was loved. He had a new mother and father with a sister and brothers, and he had the Guardians and Uncle Jack. He loved Uncle Jack, with all his being.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:30

"Why should I?" he questioned, walking closer to the small boy. He stared down at the boy with one smokey grey eye. "There will be no difference here or there." he told. "I would have tired to kill you by this point if i wasn't your copy." He then walked around Kevin so that he could walk out of the village.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:40

"But you are not me nor ever will be me... you aren't even close to being my copy." Kevin said but didn't turn around, "You think that he can decide what you are? Are you really that lost?" Kevin didn't move, the wind picked up to carry the stench of rotting flesh and blood to the towns far away, "Its not to late...you can save yourself...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:47

613 didn't even spare a glance back at Kevin as he began walking towards the next village. "What do i need saving from?" was all he asked the boy. If he wasn't a copy, then what was he? He didn't even remember his true name, he had nothing. He was just a failed copy of the boy behind him.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:54

Vines shot up from the ground and latched onto 613, Kevin had a hand out stretched towards the half dragon, "You...you have to find yourself to know that answer...I found myself....." Kevin said, his eyes slowly showing their dragon selves, "You are going to die one day and you will beg for the Spirits to wait, because there is something you have yet to finish...but it will be too late, the cold...it will claim you...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:58

"Did you have a point in there?" he questioned, ignoring the bothersome words. He would never feel such a way, especially since all knowledge of feelings other than boredom and sadisticness had been locked inside of his mind.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:05

"I don't want to see that happen...I want it all to stop...." Kevin hesitantly said, "I don't want to see his experiments die useless deaths just because he ordered it to. To hear them cry out or to smell that awful blood...to see them suffer...I need it to stop...." Kevin started to sound distant again, like he was lost somewhere else. Kevin's mind was broken beyond repair, all they could do for him was to let him cope and yet....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:14

613 was silent for a moment as he watched the male. "Am i supposed to be sad at your words?" he questioned. "They seem like an idiotic thing to say. We are born into this world to die." he told plainly, believing it to be true. He was a shell and even with memories and feelings he would still be a shell.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:21

"No...I know you aren't effected by my words...." Kevin said, shaking his head, "And that is only part of why were are here...we have to find our true purpose in life, death is only the end." Kevin stepped closer but kept the vines wrapped tightly around 613, "Why do you work for Lasser?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:24

613 was bored with the questioned, so he attempted to send lighting waves through the vines to let him go as he answered. "Why shouldn't i?" truly, he had no idea why. Maybe it was because it was all he had ever known.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:36

The jolt of lightning made the small boy flinch, causing the vines to loosen their grip, "I do not know, but...its what they taught me, that I am worth something more than what he said." Kevin never refered to Mastermind by name, they were taught to never do that. Lasser also made sure that they never refered to him by name either, just in case. Kevin looked at the skies, "I am going to be a Guardian one day and help the people of this world...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:43

"Have fun with that." he said brushing the vines off of him and walking forward. The words struck something in him though and a memory played through his mind, a small girl with bright red hair was smiling at him. "I'm going to get out of here and become a Guardian!" she said. A throbbing entered 613's head as this played.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:49

"He found me...Jack...among the ruins....." Kevin said, walking ever so softly closer to 613, "He saved me from my shadows...but it nearly killed him doing so...." Kevin reached to his hip and pulled out his dagger, "I want to follow his example and...." Kevin stopped, determination set in his eyes, "And I am going to save you, even if it kills me...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:53

613 looked him straight in the eyes with his own eye. "Are you that willing to die then?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:58

Kevin nodded, "That is what it means to be a Guardian, you die fighting for what you believe in." He replied and sent more vines towards 613.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:06

613 slashed the vines as they came for him. "Then die with your guardians. I have a job to do though." he said before he began sprinting off towards the next village to end it as well.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 14:17

Kevin watched 613 leave but knew the purpose of his leave. He KNEW he had to stop him before he reached the next town....

Kevin sent more vines to 613. If he couldn't save him, then he was going stop him. Even if it killed him.....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) EmptySun Oct 20 2013, 23:04

613 quickly pulled a crystal out of his pocket, a transportation crystal. He threw it onto the ground, crushing it. He was attempting to get to Findlay. (totally adding Eve in Findlay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)   Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Draco Effingo (Dragon Copy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Everland :: Finlay :: Finlay Kingdom-
Jump to: