Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 21:53

Mikasa smiled softly as she waited for him to fall asleep before she attempted to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 22:47

The wind whipped and whirled around and about before a hooded man with vibrant green eyes appeared in a puff of smokey shadow. He had made sure that Mikasa was asleep before appearing and quietly walked over to the two asleep in the snow. A smile slowly spread over his face, "I told you, old fool...." He said before transporting away....

It was the house they were going to live in, him and Heather. He made it himself since he wanted to surprise her so he kept it a secret from everyone but Baina. Jack had put Nick and Mikasa in separate rooms before going to check on Nick. Mikasa nearly healed it completely, starting from the inside and working her way out. It should be left to heal normal now since the body won't be able to heal itself if one is healed too much by the water element. Jack took off the bandage and cleaned the wound before stitching the rest of the it close and putting a fresh bandage on. Luckily though, Nick had no signs of infection or other aliments. All he needed was rest.

After that he checked up on Mikasa to see if she woke up.
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 23:10

Mikasa was now sitting um, having no clue where she was. When the man entered she just stared silently at him."Who are you?" she questioned softly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 23:33

"I am so sorry, I haven't introduced myself." He said before bowing, "Jack A Deviant, Lady Mikasa. I am a friend of Nick's" He straightened and smiled, "You are in my house...well, soon to be my wife's and I house. I made it myself, you like? I need a woman's opinion after all." he smiled the whole time in a calm way. "Before you ask, Nick is in the room across the hall and is currently sleeping at peace though I do advice against anymore healing. You have done enough to keep him safe but anymore and he won't be able to heal himself. I have stitched up the wounds so he should be fine....Tea?" he asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 08:28

Mikasa laughed lightly at his questioning of the house and then smiled sadly, she knew the consequences of to much water healing but she had been foolish to try and continue. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sir Jack." She carefully got out of the bed and bowed back. "The house seems very cozy. I'm sure your wife will love it." she told softly. "and i would love some tea." she wondered how Nick was doing, she was a little nervous about seeing him though.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 10:38

"I will make you some, should help you regain your power level back." He said softly before leaving the room to make the tea. He came back a few minutes later with a cup of steamy tea, "Here." He said, also having a peach in his hand, "You should also eat something." For a man who didn't have a water element, he knew a lot about healing.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 20:54

Mikasa smiled softly and took the cup and took a small drink. "Thank you very much." then she took the peach. "You are very kind. Even to a stranger such as myself."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 21:22

"Well you're part of the fort which makes you family!" Jack said spreading his arms open and smiling, "Besides...mama always told me to be polite." he shoved his hands into his pockets, "How did...did he get hurt?" He seemed to ask so tenderly, as if the question would break and fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 21:31

Mikasa's smile faded as she remembered how Nick had gotten hurt. "We were helping the village.....I was trying to help the villagers that had been wounded and i didn't notice someone was sneaking up on me........" She clenched her hands tightly around the glass. "He jumped in the way so i wouldn't get killed......"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 21:33

Jack sighed before walking to the bed and sitting next to Mikasa, rubbing her back, "Hey, thats just Nick for you. He would have done it for anyone else so its not your fault, kay?" He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 21:41

Mikasa smiled softly over at him, but her smile didn't reach her eyes. "I should have been paying more attention. I need to listen to the things around me instead of focusing on one thing." she said softly before taking a small sip of her tea
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 21:45

"But that could still get you killed in war, Mikasa." Jack said softly, an almost haunted look in his vibrant green eyes, "And others around you. Sometimes you have to set your mind to that one point and block out everything else. If you became distracted by something else, do you think you would of been able to save as many people as you did?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 21:48

Mikasa shook her head slowly. "no......i wouldn't have. But.....it would have spared him from the pain." the last bit was almost inaudible. "But i suppose that the past is the past, i need to stop dwelling in it."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17 2013, 22:30

"You will always have to choose between what you have to do and what you wish to do." Jack said before standing up, "Try and get some rest, kay?" He said softly before blowing out the candle and quietly closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars   Scars - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Bandsworth Prison Fort :: Fort :: Nick's Room-
Jump to: