Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Celebration of a New Circle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

The Celebration of a New Circle Empty
PostSubject: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:07

It was what everyone waited for, last year was their first time celebrating and this year was going to be grand. The Celebration of a New Circle marked the full year term Queen Alice Rena and Lord Alexander Winters took rule for the Land of Water, it also marked the day they were wedded. It was a day of music and dancing and great grand food. For their first very official celebration, Alice wanted to celebrate at the castle with her family and friends.

Her brother, Aries, and Scarlet were coming as well as Jack and Heather. Nick, Baina, Raven, and Copper were also to join them as with Kevin, Lucy, Karma, Lucus, Libra, and Leo. Alice wondered if Fleur's family was going to join them as well.

"I am so nervous." Alice confided in Alex as they waited at the top of the steps for the celebration to begin. Alice was wearing her light blue gown with darker blue patterns on the skirt. It was sleeveless (much to Alex's protest) and she wore long white gloves. Alex wore his silvery armor and Bane's Blood Sword strapped to his hip, "It will be alright, I'm here." He took hold of her hand and squeezed it, making her smile before they walked down the grand stairs.

"Ladies and Lords, Queen Alice Rena and her husband, Lord Alexander Winters!"
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:25

Fleur and her family had almost arrived late since her mother kept fussing over her hair, eventually making her pull it into two tight twin buns on the side of her head. Elsa smiled excitedly, it was the first time she had ever been to the star realm. This would probably be the only time she gets there. "Isn't this great Karven?" she questioned. Fleur rolled her eyes at her mother's actions as she attempted to pull the bottom of her dress down.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:37

Karven smiled at his wife, "Yes, it is. And I still say you look ravishing~" He took Elsa's hand and kissed it. "Get a room...." Zeek said, grinning from ear to ear as Karven took a step back, a bit red. "Now now, I am sure he wouldn't do that in this place...though it would be-"

"Keep shut before I make you...." Poor Karven was beet red now.

Music played in the back ground and a familiar face soon popped up, "Well if it isn't my Moonbeam~" Copper said as he walked over. He was dressed in a simple black button up shirt and dark brown pants with black boots. He wasn't wearing his piercings but even with them off, you wouldn't be able to tell he even wore any in the first place. His spiky orange hair flopped down slightly but his joyful green eyes still glinted happily. "Elsa, you look very lovely today." Copper said with a respected bow.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:44

Elsa laughed softly at the males in her family, it was always like this so she decided to tease her sons back. "Well i guess you boys want another sibling~ Boy? Girl? Both? i'm taking requests." she joked. Fleur chuckled at her mother and brothers.

Hearing the odd nickname Fleur turned to see Copper. "Moonbeam? How long have you been saving that one Star man?" she questioned, her attitude hadn't changed even after her time with Marshall. Elsa chuckled knowingly and gave a small bow back. "Thank you very much Copper, i must say you look quite dashing. Though it is interesting to see you without your metals." she told. Fleur almost nodded, but didn't. Truthfully she thought he looked fine with or without them.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:50

Copper laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "In truth, I feel naked without them. They are what I use when I am fighting...though I think you wouldn't mind to see that, now would you, Moonbeam~" Copper grinned deviously, getting his hinting across. Karven cleared his throat, "I AM still here so watch it...." So much like a father, he didn't want to listen to a man putting moves on his only daughter...they could AT LEAST do that in private to save his old heart the worry. "Oh I only tease!" Copper stuck out his tongue before turning back to Fleur, "So how do you like the Star Realm so far, just wait until night time and you will be able to see the stars."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 22:56

A light pink tinted Fleur's cheeks, but she furrowed her eyebrows so it seemed like she was red out of slight annoyance. "You wish, pervert." Elsa smiled up at her husband and put an arm on his shoulder to keep him calm. Fleur sighed and rolled her eyes. "I guess this place is okay, it feels weird being here." she answered, ignoring the talk of stars since she didn't want to seem to curious. "I'm sure Fleur would love to go look at the stars with you." she offered. The younger female looked at her mother in shock. "M-Mother?" she was surprised at this.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:03

Copper grinned, "Perfect! I can show her the stars tonight!" He said, clapping his hands together and rubbing them. Karven sighed, resting a calloused hand on his wife's, "Well I wish to dance with your mother because everyone else takes all the good spots." Karven said before gently picking up her hand and guiding her over to the dancing square and bowing, "May I have this dance with you, my lovely maiden?" He grinned.

Deven rolled his eyes before Zeek nudged his brother, "Enough with them, lets find some cute Star Realm girls to 'dance' with~"
"The Queen is cute."
"The Queen is married...." Copper added in.
"No I meant the Redhead."
"My statement doesn't change...."
"What about her?" Deven pointed to Baina who was talking to Nick and Copper nearly laughed his ass off.
"Oh Frlow no, she is the Head Guardian."
"You are no help...."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:12

Fleur gave her mother an obviously confused look, but was ignored.

Elsea smiled as her husband led her to dance. She bowed back in turn, a smile on her pale face. "Why yes my handsome sir. It would be my pleasure."

Fleur smiled as she watched her parents, as if they were newly wed once more. She hoped she wasn't that cheesy if she ever got married. She soon began listening to her brothers and Copper go on about the women of the Star Realm. "You two are pitiful." she said with a laugh. She did noticed a blonde woman walking over to the group.

"Hey there Spikey. Long time no see." she said, patting his shoulder with her faux arm. "Who are these people, i don't think i've seen them before.?" she questioned. She gave a sideways smile at the three siblings. "I'm Fox by the way."

(Fox's dress The Celebration of a New Circle Fox10 )
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:17

The three young men's jaws dropped when Fox came over. Copper was the first to speak, "Fox? Wow you look really good!"
"I'd say~"
"Hey, have you ever seen a demon before?" Grinned Deven.
"Well these two are Deven and Zeek, brothers to Fleur who is right over there looking ready to murder us." Copper sounded so cheerful about that, how kinky of him~
"I'd like to dance with you~" Zeek said, on Fox's right. "Or maybe we should skip that whole dancing part~" Deven was on her left.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:23

The smile on her face slowly melted off and now obviously showed how unamused she was. She completely ignored the males and walked over to Fleur. "It's nice to meet you Fleur. Like i said i'm Fox, i'm third in charge at Bandsworth Prison Fort. So if anyone bothers you then just let me know, alright?"

Fleur could barely hold back her laugh as Fox completely ignored her brothers and their flirting, she couldn't have asked for anything funnier. "I'll keep that in mind Fox."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:32

"She plays hard to get."
"Very hard to get, this should be fun."
"And after our dear Fox has fallen into my arms-"
"You mean my arm."
"I will whisk her away to the Moon~"
"Ah, such romance bro!"

Copper just shook his head at the two, "You both are pieces of work...." He turned back to the girls, "So has old Nickkie been doing?" Copper doesn't know about Mikasa, he hadn't been to the fort for months since he had been busy with collect new metals to use for his ammo.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:37

Fox continued to ignore the male demons. "Nick's fine. He's been totally head over heals for our new healer though. If i see them i have to show them to you. They are so sweet it's sickening." she told with a firm nod.

Fleur walked over to her brothers and put a hand on one of their shoulders. "Boys, she's just not interested. If you can't tell." she pointed out. "I think she would rather have a thing for more serious guys, which you two most certainly are not."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:44

"Poor sis."
"She needs some fresh air."
"Yes, so she can realize that our Fox."
"Hot to trot~"
"Has the trot for us~!" Zeek and Deven grabbed hold of an arm and picked her up, dragging her over to the balconey. Copper laughed nervously, "I wonder if I should be worried....?" He mumbled before looking over to Fox, "Well can I see this new healer? I actually want to tell Alice about her later. She is always so happy to hear about the new healers!"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:50

Fleur trying to touch her feet back to the ground. "Damn it you two, i will end you for this." she exclaimed in annoyance.

Fox chuckled. "Those three seem like handful." she commented. "Well her name is Mikasa, she's really sweet and an elf. i actually think she and Alice would get along well, they're alike in some ways."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyWed Oct 16 2013, 23:55

Copper scanned the crowd until he found Nick talking to a woman with pointed ears, "That's her?" He asked, he saw Nick nervously rub the back of his head before laughing, making the Metal Guardian smile a little, "She seems like a good person, the kind Nick needs."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:05

Fox nodded, "That's a definite. She is good." She said with a small smile before she glanced over at the demon siblings who were arguing....well Fleur was arguing and the boys were laughing. "So what's the story with them?" she questioned, obviously curious.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:14

"Them? They are from the Moon Realm and never have been to the Star Realm before." Copper explained casually like it happened everyday, "Their family is taking care of Kevin until he is well enough to return back to us." Copper stuffed his hands into his pockets, "They are a very good family."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 00:22

"Ahhh makes sense." She told watching as Fleur stared up at the night sky in amazement because of the stars. "She's pretty cute." Fox commented offhandedly, it was obvious to her that Fleur had a thing for him. She just hoped he didn't hurt her with his flirting, after all Fox knew how much of a flirt he was. "Don't play with her heart to much, alright Copper."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 14:12

"Yeah...." he said as he watched her gaze at the stars. Copper never realized how the people from the other realms were so fascinated with the stars, their stars. It was rather cute to him but she would kill him if he told her THAT!
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 21:42

Fox nudged him with a small smirk. "Go talk to her, if you want i'll distract your brothers for you~" she teased, only partially joking. "Show her the stars." she said, almost mimicking what Fleur's mother had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:00

Copper gave Fox a surprised look before smiling at her, "Thanks, Fox. Just umm...don't take anything they offer you to drink." With that advice, he left for the balcony. "So?" He asked, standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets, "Pretty, aren't they?"

"Oy! Fox!" Jack called out as he walked over with Heather hooked onto his arm. She was eight months pregnet and neither her nor Baina would tell him if it was a boy or a girl. Jack really hopped, for his sanity's sake, it wasn't a girl.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:13

Fox chuckled. "Hey demon boys, follow the Fox." she called trying to get the boys distracted. Hearing Jack call her made her smile. "Hey there Jackie boy, Heather. How are you two?" she questioned, "How's the soon to be baby doing Heather?"

Fleur kept her eyes on the stars as she listened to Copper. "Yeah they are.....how are they up there? Are those the 'stars' you were talking about?" she asked, an innocence in her tone as she watched the twinkling lights.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:34

Jack grinned while Heather smiled softly, "The baby is doing fine, its Jack I am more worried about." She teased as Jack gave a look of mock hurt. "Now now, I am perfectly-"
"Baby you say?" It was Zeek and Deven, they heard Fox call to them and were calmly walking over, "I remember when Fleur was a baby."
"Yeah, she was a hell raiser."
"But cute as a button!"
"May we...?" Deven asked, nodding his head towards Heather's middle. He wanted to feel the baby kick, it was always fascinating to him. The pregnent wife smiled, "Of course, just mind Jack's eyes. He is rather territorial."

Copper chuckled, "I am not sure how they stay up there...and yes, those are the stars I told you about." Copper came to stand beside Fleur, leaning against the rail as he gazed at the stars as well.
"There is a story behind them. They say that when the Barrier was created, there were no stars up in the skies. One day, a lost little spirit who wandered this world begged the Elements to tell it where its home was and they told it to fly up into the skies. That there would be its home. And so, that spirit flew up and up and up into the sky, trailing behind it were the other little spirits. They flew so high up that they were nothing more than twinkling lights in the skies. They found their home and their home was where ever their brothers and sisters were."
Copper looked back to Fleur and smiled, "That is why here, whenever we look up at the night time skies and see the stars, we see the ones we care for and love."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyThu Oct 17 2013, 22:45

Fox chuckled and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well i think we should always be worried about Jack." she told with a smirk as she watched the boys. They were kinda cute. "When's the little munchkin due?" she asked.

Fleur listened intently, never taking her eyes off of the stars. "That's an interesting story." She said softly. "I wonder if they are watching us too." she questioned, she was curious about it. It was an interesting subject for her.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle EmptyFri Oct 18 2013, 23:14

As Deven and Zeek went to feel the baby move, Heather giggled, "Not until next month, somewhere around the 26th. Baina has been checking up on me from time to time and keeps me up to date." She said softly, resting her own hands on top of the swell of her stomach. "Have you thought of names?" Asked Zeek, looking from the expecting parents. "I actually wanted opinions on names, it was Jack's idea." She said, beaming at Jack who rubbed the back of his head sheepishly..

"Oh of course they are." Copper said enthusiastically yet softly at the same time, he stared at the stars above, "Up there are the heros, the lovers, the friends, the family, the kings and queens...they are all up there and watching over us, letting us know that we aren't ever alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celebration of a New Circle   The Celebration of a New Circle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celebration of a New Circle
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: The Guardian Isle :: Land of Water :: Kingdom of Water-
Jump to: