Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Next Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

Welcome to the Next Edition Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Next Edition   Welcome to the Next Edition EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 23:56

Welcome to the Next Edition, the official site of Guardian Wars!

I am K.B. Maillet and I started this series when I was ten years old in the hospital. The series is about the struggle and hardship of the Guardians, people who have a unique gift of element control given to them by spirits, and their fight against Mastermind. We see death of loved ones, secrets unveiled, laughter, tears, love, and of course sword fights.

Book One, The Uprise, is the beginning of the series where it tells of how Alexander journeys to bring back the Guardians so that he can live in peace. He meets Scarlet, the princess of the Land of Fire and a Fire/Earth Guardian with the temper to match. He also meets Alice, princess of the Land of Water and a Water/Wind Guardian who wishes to become a master healer to help her people. And finally there is Jack, an ex-member of the Shadow Thief Clan and a Shadow/Light Guardian with a past as dark as the night.
Book Two, The Tower, is where the group of four search for the next Head Guardian to lead them into battle but first, they need to deal with a group calling themselves Wanasha which means "Spirit Beings" in Aportextian, who think that its their job to purify the world by killing off Guardians.
Book Three, The War of Power (or WOP), is a major book to my masterpiece where the 3rd Guardian War occurs. Its Mastermind vs the Guardians but do the Guardians have allies this time? You will have to read to find out.
Book Four, Stones of Aportext, is where the Guardians must retrieve all the elemental stones in order to create what they need to finally defeat Mastermind once and for all.
Book Five, In Beginning Spring, is a flashback book where we meet Uric Samson, the previous Head Guardian and we see the 2nd Guardian War. Other characters that are already in the story appear like Captain Nicholas C Smith and Koru but mire secrets are revealed.
Book Six (The Book of the Stars), Book Seven (The Book of the Moon), and Book Eight (The Book of the Sun) is where the Guardians gather more members, find out more secrets, even travel to the other two realms. We meet new characters in all three books.
Book Nine, The Forever Fortress, is mainly focused on probably one of my most favorite creations, Kevin. Kevin is found in the ruins that is said to house a monster, after bringing Kevin to the Guardian Tower, they begin to notice how strange the child really is. Why was the ten year old boy left all alone in the cold ruins that is suppose to have a monster?
Book Ten, The Last Grain of Sand, is where Jack betrays the Guardians and is on the run but what there something more to what he did?
And finally, Book Eleven, A Void in Time, is where the last Guardian War occurs but you don't need to be a physic to know that the Guardians win and defeat Mastermind but to find out how, you are just going to have to read the series!
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com

Welcome to the Next Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Main Place :: News and Info-
Jump to: