Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Ice Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

The Black Ice Song - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:43

Her words struck a cord inside of Gwyn, making her doubt. "W-What do you mean Mother? How had he fooled us?" she questioned, pain obvious in her voice. She had trusted him and she hoped that her mother wasn't speaking the truth. "Why do i have to go with that man?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:48

Her mother stopped at the door, frowning at her daughter, "Because I have said you are to! WHy must you question everything I do for you? Are you really that ungrateful?" Her mother said and Lasser merely watched, "I have raised and cooked and cared for you yet all you do is rebel against me! Either you stop questioning me and go with this man who is trying to help you or we will disown you from us, forever!"
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 22:53

Gwyn flinched and her gaze went to the ground, reverting to how she had acted before Eric came along. "Yes mother....i'm sorry for questioning you." She slowly began doing as she was told, and packing what little things she had. She didn't own many things, so she grabbed two more white dresses that were identical to the one she was wearing. She put the dresses the brown bag she owned before she grabbed undergarments as well and put them in the bag. She looked back at the door to make sure her mother wasn't looking and she reached into the drawer that held the colored orb and quickly shoved it in the bag under her clothing.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:00

Outside, Lasser and the two guards who were holding Eric waited. Her mother didn't even bother to see her daughter off. Eric's head hung low, as if he were asleep. Lasser cut off Eric's connection to his power and put him to sleep for safety reasons. He was deciding weather to control her by fear or to brainwash her instead.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:04

Gwyn walked up to Lasser, her eyes to the ground. "I'm ready sir." she knew better than to ask where her mother or father were, there was no way they would see her off. She was nervous though. It would be her first time going outside since she was 5. She didn't even remember what being outside was like and the thought of going there with a stranger who had hurt her friend was terrifying.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:09

"Good." Was all he said before snapping his fingers, the five of them being transported to the outskirts of Nervanda, "We are going to Blackwood and you will do exactly what I say or...." Once again, the threat was clear without even having to be said.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:14

Gwyn nodded softly. "Yes sir." her voice was almost silent. She felt so strange being outside of her house. She didn't want anything to happen so she would do as she was told.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:24

They began to walk through the thick and black forest, Lasser doing surprisingly well considering his legs were short and he walked with a slight limp, "Do you know why I came to you?" he asked after an hour of silence.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:26

Gwyn kept her eyes on the ground so that she wouldn't step on anything with her bare feet. "No sir." she responded. She didn't want to talk to him so she mad her answers as short as she could.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:40

Lasser stopped at stared at Gwyn for a while, the two guards stopped as well. In one fluid movement, Lasser stretched a hand out to Eric who cringed and crumpled to the ground, crying out as pain coursed through him, "You will look at me when I speak to you." His voice was low and menacing, "Or your friend will suffer your actions."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28 2013, 23:55

Gwyn's eyes snapped up to look at him. "I'm sorry...." she said softly, glancing over at Eric, praying he was alright. "Please just don't hurt him anymore." she said.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:05

This only made Lasser cause Eric more pain, "You will not command me either, do you enjoy testing my patiences?" He hissed out, Eric trying to get rid of what was causing him pain but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:08

"Yes sir! It wont happen again!" she almost shouted. She was so scared she could hardly breathe. "I apologize for my stupidity sir!" She was terrified for Eric, she didn't want to see him hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:15

Lasser smiled a sickly sweet smile, "Good...everytime you disobey any of the rules, Eric suffers your actions." He let go of the power he was using and Eric slumped again, panting from the pain. They started to move again, "I need your power, untouched by blood, to help me gain control again."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:19

"Yes sir....." she had no idea what he was talking about, but if it would keep Eric from hurting then she would do anything she was asked to do. "I'll be good.....i swear."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:28

"Good, now hurry up, we are almost there." They were nearing a tall, black tower that laid deep inside the woods. The feeling of the area felt as though you were walking through a graveyard. Eric was beginning to wake up but luckily Lasser didn't notice, "Don't worry, I am alright." He said inside Gwyn's mind.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:31

"Yes sir." When she heard Eric's voice in her head she almost cried out in surprise, but she held it in. She glanced over at him, still scared about the whole situation. She wanted to go home, even if it was hell there.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:38

"Just do what he says...well...most of what he says...." Eric said before closing his eyes again, seeming tired and a tad pale. They reached the tower but the guards went in a different hall as Lasser guided Gwyn to her new room, "Try and not to cover this in ice...or else...." And than the door closed shut.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:43

When Lasser left Gwyn broke, tears spilled from her eyes and she lost the ability to stand. She was terrified for herself, and terrified for Eric, she felt like it was her fault. If she hadn't gotten his help....if she hadn't been born the monster she was then he wouldn't be in danger. And now when she needed her element.....she couldn't even feel it. She cried until the tears would no longer come and she ended up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 00:58

"Hello?" Called out a voice, but everything was pitch black, "Can you hear me?" The voice almost seemed to shimmer but was slowly growing more clear as an image began to surface. A man with black hair and vibrant, almost glowing green eyes stood infront of Gwyn in the darkness. He bore similar features as Eric except he was much taller and broader than Eric. His skin was paler than his too though still held a healthy color, "If I may ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:01

The white haired girl backed away from him with frightened blue eyes. The man looked like Eric but....she didn't know if she could trust him. ".....tell me who you are first." she said, obviously hesitant about telling a stranger who she was.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:04

Man blinked confused for a moment before slapping his forehead, "Right, sorry about that. My name is Jack A Deviant...I am Eric's big brother." He said the last part with a proud grin, "And if you are wondering...we are inside an empty spot in your mind."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:06

She was silent again, hoping this man was telling the truth. "Gwyneira.....my name is Gwyneira." she told, no smile was on her face though. Her untrusting and reluctant personalty was coming back now that Eric was gone. "How are we here?"
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:10

"Did he not tell you about Mind Magic?" Jack almost muttered before sighing, "Mind Magic allows one to enter another's mind, allowing them to see their memories, create memories, block them, over load senses, and much more. We are here because I am projecting my thoughts inside your mind which had formed my image based off of the signal it senses."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 01:20

".......What are you doing here though? Why are you in my head?" she asked as she watched him, carefully. Calculating each move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Ice Song   The Black Ice Song - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Ice Song
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next