Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules EmptyWed May 01 2013, 21:44

THE GENERAL RULES OF THE SITE

These are the rules that everyone must follow and those who break the rules must face the consequences (preferably without whining) and accept what they have done. These rules are put into place to both make the site more enjoyable and to keep everyone safe, so please try and follow them. If you have any questions, pm any of the Mods or Admins or myself...

RULE 1: RESPECT
I don't want to see people being rude to each other, I don't put up with assholes (just ask anyone who really knows me). I don't want there to be a single cyber-bully on my forum site and if I catch anyone doing such, I will not only delete your account but I will also report you. You can call me dramatic, fine, but I had to deal with them and I don't want anyone being rude on my site. PM me if you have any problems

RULE 2: NO GOD MODE
So basically, you cannot say what someone is doing (like "John killed Frankie"), you have to allow that person to make the desision ("John tries to kill Frankie") but you cannot just automatically dodge or block every attack. If, for example, you have an A6 move and use it against a C9 (see Levels and Ranks for more information), you cannot dodge or come out unharmed, be realistic! So make sure your character has flaws to them

RULE 4: NO SPAMMING
This is such a pet peeve of mine when people join and they don't talk or roleplay, no what they do is put up useless stuff in places that they don't belong. I hate it with the firey passion of Romeo to Juliet in the springtime...or maybe of Gai and his whole "youth" thing...ANYWAYS, I will delete your posts and give you a warning but if you continue then say good-bye to your account (I have warned you so no complaining)

RULE 5: GRAMMAR
Ok so I am not so up tight on grammar as other people (mainly because I am dyslectic) but for the sake of enjoyment, please TRY and use proper spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and whatnot. Also when you do roleplay, try and make the posts long, don't put one liners.

RULE 6: LEMONS
For those of you who do not know what a "lemon" is in terms of writing, its a sex scene. Now that you know that, please, if there is going to be lemons then put so as "*mature*", even if you didn't plan on doing so at first. If you start with none and don't plan on having any but then it happens then please edit the title to put "*mature*" in but it has to be full on sex and/or foreplay, not just kissing and whatnot

RULE 7: SWEAR WORDS
Now I swear, I admit it, same with some of the characters I have made but we swear at a limit. I expect the same for you guys too, don't swear too much but swearing is allowed. Also make sure you don't swear to the extreme like "f***ing s**ty b***h!", I will so ban your butt faster then you can say "Why?". So yes, you can swear just not so vilely

RULE 8: THE "NOT-REALLY-A-RULE" RULE
The series of Guardian Wars is owned by me and is created by me but that's pretty much it, but don't you even dare think about stealing my work! The pictures and the website I used to make this roleplay site are NOT owned by me though. I spent the pass nine years making this series and I don't want anyone to steal all my hard work because I have a dream of becoming an author. I did NOT create this site for funding purposes, its just a place where fans and roleplayers can hangout and roleplay. Thanks for joining and enjoy your time!
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1