Guardian Wars: The Next Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermind has been defeated but his right hand man, Lasser, is still out there and plotting for a way to bring back his master....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebellious Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

Female Posts : 1186

Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:31

"I can't believe i'm going to do this." She grabbed his collar and before he could respond she roughly pressed her lips to his, she was hoping to shock him enough that he would calm down. She felt her face flush though and she would have been lying if she had said she wasn't enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

Female Posts : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:39

Ok so now he was kinda glad he had been a fool....

Her lips were very soft and it did surprise him, it was very unlike her. He knew that she was only doing it to shut him up but he didn't care, he got Fleur to kiss him! He wasn't also stupid enough to miss a chance like this, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. Dear Flrow, she was a good kisser.

"Well ain't this peachy~" Said a teasing voice behind Copper which he groaned, knowing who it was, "Why'd ya have to ruin the moment?" Copper said as he turned to look at the man with the black hair and vibrant green eyes, standing there and smirking. "You know me, always love to crash the party." He shrugged before turning to the queen, "I apologize for his earlier behaviour, your highness." Jack said smoothly as he bowed, Copper glared at Jack but said nothing, "My name is Jack and I have come to only with the current situation. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
https://nextedition.canadian-forum.com
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:46

Fleur was surprised the he had kissed her back but the second that she heard the new voice she came to her senses and practically shoved him away. "Bring that up later and i will kill you." she muttered before wiping her lips with her sleeve. She was almost as red as her kimono at that point. The Queen averted her gaze to Jack, lifting a hand to tell her sons to hold the attack. "If you fools wish for my help then you will hand my daughter over. Otherwise you will get nothing from me."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 22:49

"But of course, your highness." He said as he raised a hand, Copper about to protest, "She is your daughter after all." He smiled charmingly at the Queen, "And the Guardians would be more then grateful for your help in locating one of our own."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:00

Lita flashed Eren an unsure smile before flying over to her mother. Eren looked depressed and couldn't even watch her as she flew away. The Queen gestured for her sons to take the girl. "Strip her of her wings and lock her in her room." She ordered before turning back to Jack. "What is it you wish of me?" she questioned, looking triumphant.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:04

"Merely to help us locate the four Creed Leaders that have been kidnapped. We were told that you might now where they are." Jack said, still smiling in a cool way. "Don't make a fool of yourself, Clarence." Copper's face turned red, not many people knew his real name, luckily Jack said it in his head, "You won't be able to find them without her help so suck it up and deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:15

Lita was absolutely terrified as she was taken away, if she ever saw Eren again she would just be a girl that was the size of his hand, she would no longer be able to fly.

Fleur noticed Copper's face turn red but she had no clue why. The Queen paused and thought for a moment before looking over at one of the guards. "Take them to see him" She told speaking very critically. The guard looked frightened but nodded. "He will show you to the one who knows the way."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:21

Something was up and Jack knew it but decided to play the fool, he bowed again, "Thank you, your highness." He said before he motioned for Fleur, Copper, and Eren, "I am going to need your help." He told Eren inside his mind as they all began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:26

Fleur gave a small bow, trying not to show how embarrassed she still was. Eren though looked over at Jack expectantly, he didn't know what the man wanted but he hoped it had to do with Lita.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:32

He had no clue where they were taking him but he hoped that whoever it was wasn't an idiot, Jack hated idiots....

Jack had a calm and cool demeanor about him which worried Copper, wondering if he knew what happened to Kevin. "Jack...." Copper began and Jack turned to him, raising an eyebrow in question, "Kevin...do you...."
"Yes...." Jack said as he looked away, Copper feeling the tenseness around Jack.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:44

The guard began flying towards a part of the forest that seemed like it was even deeper in than before. "Sir! The queen has guests that she wished for you to speak to."

Fleur walked a few paces behind the group making sure to keep an ear out for things. Eren on the other hand kept staring at Jack expectantly.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:48

Jack took lead and walked into the room which he had to crouch a bit to get in, stupid room. "We have requested assistance in locating the Creed Leaders Akuma, Shavana, Seino, and Asatine." He said in an offical manner.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:55

In front of them was a small male fairy who looked like his eyes were bulging out of his head. He seemed mad, in the insane sense. "Leaders? Leaders be here and there and everywhere." The guard sighed. "This is Reylon. He is the Queen's adviser."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 23:57

Jack looked at Copper not to say anything, "Can you help us to find out where exactly they are?" Jack asked, tilting his head slightly. He wondered if the crazy fairy would be any help at all.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:04

The fairy laughed hysterically. "Help. The act of help. I do not act of help. I act of traaade." he said as he flew around Jack. "Will you be into trading with the one they call mad? The one the call mad is I, but you and I are the same." he said with another laugh. Fleur was completely baffled by the fairy's nature. Eren didn't seem to care though.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:08

"Well what do you want?" Jack asked, not bothered by the fairy at all. He didn't mind trading as long as it wasn't too much to trade. But he did agree that the fairy was insane....
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:14

"Later~ it shall be told later but once the trade is complete you can not kill the messenger!" He shrieked with hysterical laughter. "Follow me! Follow the one who holds the key, for the one who holds it is me!" He flew over to what looked like a trap door that seemed to be big enough for people there size. He knocked a tune and then the trap door flung open.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:17

Jack looked at Fleur and Copper, "You two stay up here...just in case. Eren comes with me." He said, his eyes starting to glow. He walked calmly down to follow the nutty fairy, he told the two to stay incase it was a trap, he had to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:22

Fleur could honestly say that she wasn't excited about being alone with Copper, even if the situation was serious she was worried that he would tease her. She reeeeeeally didn't want that. But she didn't go against Jack. Eren glared at Fleur before following Jack down the stairs after the crazy fairy. As Reylon flew forward he continued to laugh. "Leaders, all the leaders. stars try to stop the moon but fail the moon in favor of the sun." he said with a hysterical laughter.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:26

Jack narrowed his eyes at Reylon, "Stopped the moon trying to do what and why did the stars favor the sun?" He got the reference of the son, moon, and stars, not many people actually knew about the three realms. This was beginning to get more strange.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:29

Reylon just laughed and spun in a loop as he continued down the stairs. "The evil born falls victim to the sun~" he sang happily. The look on Eren's face showed that he was uncomfortable with the situation.
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:31

He didn't understand at all what he was saying, "What evil? What are you talking about?" Jack asked but still stayed calm. It sure as hell wouldn't help Eren to stay calm if he freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:37

The fairy just laughed as he wizzed around the a corner. Eren gave jack a questioning look. "I've got a very bad feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Admin
K.B.

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 00:44

"You aren't the only one." Jack said, not wanting to use his Mind power to try and figure out the meaning to what Reylon had said. He wondered though who fell victim to the Sun Realm....

Jack's eyes flashed over to the door, he sensed someone inside. "This is where we are going?" He asked, stopping just a few steps away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Luna-chan
Civilian
Luna-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 15 2013, 23:31

The mad fairy nodded. "Leaders behind doors and forever unawares." he giggled. He knocked again and the door flung open. "Follow the fairy follow follow follow." he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Truth    Rebellious Truth  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Truth
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars: The Next Edition :: Roleplay Area :: Moon Realm :: Vadaco :: The Shadowland Kingdom-
Jump to: